• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods in his chest "Sorry its just... That I'm out of it..." She says lifting up her head. "I don't know what to do...the voices in my head are coming back.... I just... Don't know anymore" she says choking on her words fighting back tears
Zero frowns "their back again?" He sighs and hugs her tightly "it'll be Ok I promise" he says.

Roman said:
"I didn't specify any details did I?" Roman asked. He banged his head on the wall and sighed. "Well, I already said it, no going back on my word either." Roman said walking out of the room, making his was down the hallway.
Nora frowned and chased after him,"I'm not done yet! I never said that you shouldn't or really couldn't marry her, I'm just saying don't have the wedding to soon. You're so moody..."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''Shira proposed to Yuki at this lake here and...their gonna get married''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William went wide eyed "Wha-What? She did!?" He smiled happily "That's awesome!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
William went wide eyed "Wha-What? She did!?" He smiled happily "That's awesome!" He said happily
''yeah and i have a job for ya as well~ and ah fuck i think Mitsu is having a hang over...i know that groan anywhere...''

@Daniel reaver

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''yeah and i have a job for ya as well~ and ah fuck i think Mitsu is having a gang over...i know that groan anywhere...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William smiled "Yeah sure anything!" He said happily to her

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods smiling and gives Roman to Nora* Sisterly warnings I suppose haha! Oh I am so happy, to the kitchen! Summer wine is needed to celebrate! *she drags Rain off to the kitchen*
-----------

Rain:*tosses back the Summer wine, feeling much calmer now*
Jay shakes his head and chuckles. "Man you truly can't stand these people, huh?" He says with a laugh as he stretches behind Rain.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero frowns "their back again?" He sighs and hugs her tightly "it'll be Ok I promise" he says.
Lexi shakes her head. "The only way to get them to stop is by giving them what they want... And right now I want that too" she says not looking at the stars "and no one is gonna stop me" she sighs

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Yeah sure anything!" He said happily to her
''alright. First off, take Mitsu home and dry her up, secondly give her water so shes out of the damn hang over, im serious ive been there before and it sucked total ass''

@Daniel reaver

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head and chuckles. "Man you truly can't stand these people, huh?" He says with a laugh as he stretches behind Rain.
Rain:*growls at Jay and she pulls him to her and kisses him slowly, standing before stepping back and slapping him across the face, looking at Jake and sticks out her tongue* Not so sure I will die alone hmm Human?! *she storms off mad that Jay had left her alone at this god damn forsaken party and she heads outside, walking. Done with the party atmosphere*

@shortyshot8

---------

Snow:*stands there confused....*

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded happily "No problem! That all?" He asked him
''yeah. i just care about her health right now rather than beating the living hell out of you''

*He said with almost an innocent smile*

''jeez...where the hell is Neo when you need her...shes the one that treats Mitsu like a lil sis even tho their not even related...''

*Neo was comforting Mika at the moment*

''im here...dont be scared..''

@Daniel reaver

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head. "The only way to get them to stop is by giving them what they want... And right now I want that too" she says not looking at the stars "and no one is gonna stop me" she sighs
"Well what do they want?" He asks nervously, only wanting to cheer her up.

Jennete said:
Rain:*growls at Jay and she pulls him to her and kisses him slowly, standing before stepping back and slapping him across the face, looking at Jake and sticks out her tongue* Not so sure I will die alone hmm Human?! *she storms off mad that Jay had left her alone at this god damn forsaken party and she heads outside, walking. Done with the party atmosphere*
@shortyshot8

---------

Jack spoke in her head "Ummm.....Good for you? Just don't eat me please"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''yeah. i just care about her health right now rather than beating the living hell out of you''[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][B]*He said with almost an innocent smile*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#006666] ''jeez...where the hell is Neo when you need her...shes the one that treats Mitsu like a lil sis even tho their not even related...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo was comforting Mika at the moment*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3] ''im here...dont be scared..''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William smiled at him "Ya know you really are a nice guy" He said happily

Mitsu groaned again as she was hit with a massive head ache leaning into WILliam more so he didn't fall over

@shortyshot8

Mika leaned into neo shaking a little and wimpering as she hurried neos clothing tightly

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:

Rain:*growls not liking people in her head, thinking back* Ew. Like I would put something as disgusting as you in my mouth.

Jennete said:
@shortyshot8

---------

Jay smiles and returns Rain's kiss, before standing in slight shock and giving her a somewhat angry look as she slaps him. "What the hell did I do?" He complains as he follows behind her, giving the others a an apologetic look and a quick "sorry."

shortyshot8 said:

''same to you...just..take good care of Mitsu. and i wont have to tell Yuki or Shira''

*Kajima said as he pulled out a bottle of sake as he was about to drink it he felt a bullet hit his bottle of sake breaking it*

''huh.....guess thats probably some god or goddess telling me to stop drinking...''

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Rain:*growls not liking people in her head, thinking back* Ew. Like I would put something as disgusting as you in my mouth.
Jack sighed as he spoke in her head again "Says the girl who was trying to hold back on my blood" He smirked "What was that about anyways?"

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and returns Rain's kiss, before standing in slight shock and giving her a somewhat angry look as she slaps him. "What the hell did I do?" He complains as he follows behind her, giving the others a an apologetic look and a quick "sorry."
Rain: I nearly killed this stupid Human because you were gone! He kept saying he wanted to fix me.. *she frowns growling at Jay but a tear falls and she looks down, not letting him see how emotionally exhausted she is from this whole party, not yet ready to be around people yet for long periods of times* I'm not used to having to take stupid peoples comments I just wanted to kill him and you were fucking no where. Asshole.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''same to you...just..take good care of Mitsu. and i wont have to tell Yuki or Shira''[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][B]*Kajima said as he pulled out a bottle of sake as he was about to drink it he felt a bullet hit his bottle of sake breaking it*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#006666] ''huh.....guess thats probably some god or goddess telling me to stop drinking...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William pulled a bottle of sake out "Hey to life am I right?" He said with a grin

Daniel reaver]Mitsu groaned again as she was hit with a massive head ache leaning into WILliam more so he didn't fall over @shortyshot8 Mika leaned into neo shaking a little and wimpering as she hurried neos clothing tightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then hugged her more rubbing her back*

''everything is gonna be okay Mika...everything will be okay''

LunaCrosby said:
"Well what do they want?" He asks nervously, only wanting to cheer her up.
"They want me to go dark and destroy" she says "that's not me at all, but at thIs point I don't want to be myself" she says looking at the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back