• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nora appeared next to Jack and sipped more of the Fae summer wine, looking at him sideways."You're an idiot, you know that?"

@shortyshot8

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666][B]*Kajima then sat Mitsu on the couch and rushes to the kitchen to get a glass of water and gives it to Mitsu*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] ''drink it...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William sits down in a chair and sighs as a glass of sake appears in his hand and he drinks it "Life is good!" He said happily

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks a little, not in the mood for smiling and walks into his dorm, running a hand through her black hair and sits down on the couch, curling up and closes her eyes sighing* I feel like a big Car that I have seen here ran me over.
Jay sits next to her and hugs her, pulling her into his chest as he rest his head on hers. "I know that feeling..." He says as he rubs her arm. "But hey, you went out and tried." He says unsurely, not very good in these types of situations.

Daniel reaver]Mika sait there as minirith draged against the ceiling obviously to tall to stand up straight while they where on the couch [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(now you can say that to him xD )
''hey Mika...is it okay if i make Minirith a little bit...smaller cuz Minirith dragging on the ceiling is bad for both of them...''

Mayyflower said:
Don't listen to him Lexi he's only telling you lies... No one cares about you, your a monster a worthless monster, go ahead..tell him what you did.. The voices said Lexi reamebers that she never told zero about her family. "See your wrong about that... Here's the thing people only say they care about me because they think that's what I want to here" she says laughing. "No one is gonna stop me zero... This is what I want" she says being serious
"Lexi I know your not a monster, everyone has their reasons for doing something. Quit listening to the voices, they'll only bring you pain and make you suffer" he frowns.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appeared next to Jack and sipped more of the Fae summer wine, looking at him sideways."You're an idiot, you know that?"
@shortyshot8
Jack sighed "So I've been told" He said before smirking as he grabbed her glass and stuck his tongue in it before going wide eyed

Mika groaned as she had passed out from the teleportation here laying there groaning in her sleep her face a slight red as she breathed a little heaviky

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William sits down in a chair and sighs as a glass of sake appears in his hand and he drinks it "Life is good!" He said happily
''not on my part...stupid curse......''

*Kajima said as she took off her jacket and boots and placed them in a corner as her clothing changed into a tank-top and short-shorts*

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''not on my part...stupid curse......''
*Kajima said as she took off her jacket and boots and placed them in a corner as her clothing changed into a tank-top and short-shorts*

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "How about we cheat fate" He said before snapping his fingers as enough sake to fill a cup appeared in her mouth

BlueHawk said:
Jay sits next to her and hugs her, pulling her into his chest as he rest his head on hers. "I know that feeling..." He says as he rubs her arm. "But hey, you went out and tried." He says unsurely, not very good in these types of situations.
Rain:*nods and relaxes in Jay's arms* You are the only person who didn't think I needed fixing *she whispers softly to herself mostly*

Daniel reaver]"Mika nodded as minirith a barrel shrunk about two feet in length before she nuzzled against neo more cuddling minirith along with her teddy bear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yer so cute..''

*Neo said as she smiled warmly and hugged Mika*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "So I've been told" He said before smirking as he grabbed her glass and stuck his tongue in it before going wide eyed
"You dumbass! This is a drink for Fae's only! It can make a human drunk for 1000 years. God damn it, you're so lucky I have an antidote for this." Nora said, grabbing the glass back and handing him a much small vial of red liquid."Drink it."

LunaCrosby said:
"Lexi I know your not a monster, everyone has their reasons for doing something. Quit listening to the voices, they'll only bring you pain and make you suffer" he frowns.
Lexi smirks "I know I'm not a monster cause I don't regret killing my family... I should have killed Harper " she says glaring "good bye zero" she says before disappearing and going to her dorm.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You dumbass! This is a drink for Fae's only! It can make a human drunk for 1000 years. God damn it, you're so lucky I have an antidote for this." Nora said, grabbing the glass back and handing him a much small vial of red liquid."Drink it."
Everything begins to spin before Jack falls onto the floor passed out

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods and relaxes in Jay's arms* You are the only person who didn't think I needed fixing *she whispers softly to herself mostly*
Jay laughs lightly as he kisses the top of her head, his chest moving a bit as he laughs. "That's because I know that nobody wants to be told they need to be 'fixed'." He says softly with a smile, but thinks about it and instead frowns slightly and breathes out a sigh.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "How about we cheat fate" He said before snapping his fingers as enough sake to fill a cup appeared in her mouth
*Kajima then passed out as soon as she swallowed it making her fall to the ground next to the couch*

''Will kyu ibiof....'' (Will you idiot)

*Her last words until she fully fell asleep*

@Daniel reaver

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666][B]*Kajima then passed out as soon as she swallowed it making her fall to the ground next to the couch*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][I]''Will kou idiopf....''[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][B]*Her last words until she fully fell asleep*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William sighed as he walked over to Kajima and picked her up before stopping and looking at her face

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as he walked over to Kajima and picked her up before stopping and looking at her face
*Kajima was still female still sleeping*

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirks "I know I'm not a monster cause I don't regret killing my family... I should have killed Harper " she says glaring "good bye zero" she says before disappearing and going to her dorm.
Zero stays there in shock "she's not going to kill harper is she.." he says still shocked.

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs lightly as he kisses the top of her head, his chest moving a bit as he laughs. "That's because I know that nobody wants to be told they need to be 'fixed'." He says softly with a smile, but thinks about it and instead frowns slightly and breathes out a sigh.
Rain: In Fae I am perfect, exactly as I should be. *she sighs and hide her head just done with today* Earth is so fucking confusing.

shortyshot8 said:
Everything begins to spin before Jack falls onto the floor passed out
Nora groaned in frustration,"I should just leave you there....you're so lucky I love you." She grumbled as she downed the rest of the Fae drink before popping open the vial. She crouched down next to him and lifted his head up, putting the bottle to his lips."This isn't gonna work, I have to do it the other way." She whispered before taking the liquid into her mouth and pressing her lips against his, pushing it down his throat. She pulled away and leaned against the wall,"So fucking lucky...." She whispered as she closed her eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little not paying attention to what he was saying "Ku La Tup" He said before his face turned hot as the room was filled with lust as he thought "D-Damn wrong spell!"

@Daniel reaver
*Kajima's curse was irreversible. Only time will make Kajima turn back into a male(im deciding how long that would be)*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back