• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

*Noticing Mitsu had calmed down, she stopped singing but then suddenly lost strength in her legs falling to her knees as she felt the lust spell taking affect inside her as she breathed heavily*

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"Don't worry, Roman said he'd help if I ever asked for anything. He's not as bad a guy you think, he saved my ass a few times." Han said smiling. "Besides, what do you have against him anyway?"
"It dosen't matter... Let's just head back... We have to make sure they didn't mess up the house. "

Mitsu lookd over and sighed before rolling over and falling onto kajima "don't worry" she said before placing a hand above her head as the lust spell transfered to Mitsu and she got up slowly

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
You have friends who care so much about you, friends that would sacrifice themselves for you
The voices interupt Get lost kid Lexi has unfinished business she needs to attend to... They say before Lexi's body gets taken over completely as she makes her way to Harper, lowering harpers air pressure. (Now Ima go to bed)

Mitsu nodded "come here will" she said to him as she crawled over pressing her lips to his as she sucked any and all lust he had out of him then pulled away "y-you two should be ok know" she said softly to both of them as she leaned against will starting to feel slightly hot from the alcohol

@shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded "come here will" she said to him as she crawled over pressing her lips to his as she sucked any and all lust he had out of him then pulled away "y-you two should be ok know" she said softly to hot of them as she leaned against will @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William's face began to heat up again "I was trying to use all my Magic on a trick but I just made a unbreakable spell in this dorm" He said sadly (Bad Dani bad! xD Is a man not aloud to have his fun)

Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded "come here will" she said to him as she crawled over pressing her lips to his as she sucked any and all lust he had out of him then pulled away "y-you two should be ok know" she said softly to both of them as she leaned against will starting to feel slightly hot from the alcohol @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Kajima then stoop up weakly as she then flopped onto the couch*

''dammit...this is all too weird...the lust spell and all.....''

*Yuki then looks at Shira*

''well...w-we should take our minds off them...by now the problem should have been settled...''

@shortyshot8

(No not when its you)

Mitsu kissed will again sucking the lust away then turning to her "you doing ok" she asked weakly as her tail came out and whiped around

@shortyshot8

"It better or that boys head is coming off" Shira said to yuki before kissing her softly

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](No not when its you)
Mitsu missed will again sucking the lust away then turning to her "you doing ok" she asked weakly as her tail came out and whiped around

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(What's that supposed to mean!?! xD )

William's breathing began to slow before he clenched his head "Dammit why did I have to go and screw up a spell!?!"

(I meant kiss. And I mean exactle what I said boy xD )

Mitsu started to drake away before she layed down on the floor as she leaked chaotic energy "maybe we should go to a different dorm" she suggested to them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](No not when its you)
Mitsu kissed will again sucking the lust away then turning to her "you doing ok" she asked weakly as her tail came out and whiped around

@shortyshot8

"It better or that boys head is coming off" Shira said to yuki before kissing her softly

@shortyshot8 @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

Daniel reaver](I meant kiss. And I mean exactle what I said boy xD ) Mitsu started to drake away before she layed down on the floor as she leaked chaotic energy "maybe we should go to a different dorm" she suggested to them @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
(That's not what I meant)

William sighed "Yeah but who's would we go to?" He asked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah im fine...just never felt that kind of sensation of temptation as a girl...thats all....''

*Yuki kissed Shira back and pulling away*

''im sure it will be fine. and Kajima's...

*Yuki then closed her eyes opening a telepathic link to Kajima then opening her eyes*

''in their dorm? their all in Will's dorm. but.....nothing bad going on there i think''

''yeah...wanna chill at Neo's dorm? im sure its pretty safe in there...''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "Yeah let's go" He said happily

Daniel reaver]"N-neos like kajima said" Mitsu said softly the lust speak affecting her slightly as her tail wagged about happily @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William grabbed her tail "I didn't think you had a tail but I guess I was wrong" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William grabbed her tail "I didn't think you had a tail but I guess I was wrong" He said softly
''well...here..''

*Kajima got her jacket and boots as she held William's and Mitsu's hand teleporting to Neo's dorm*

''oh hey Kaji- what happened to you?''

''dont.....ask....please...''

@Daniel reaver

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''well...here..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][B]*Kajima got her jacket and boots as she held William's and Mitsu's hand teleporting to Neo's dorm*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3]''oh hey Kaji- what happened to you?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#006666]''dont.....ask....please...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William waved at Neo having no clue who she was

Mitsu blushed her tail quickly whipped out of his hand "d-don't grab it" she said embarasingly to him as she looked around neos room "hi neo" she said softly

Mika looked at the three curiously "sis what are they doing here" she asked as a dessert eagle appeared in mikas hand pointing straight at wills head

shortyshot8 said:
William waved at Neo having no clue who she was
*Neo waved back but still holding Mika*

''oh mika, remember the boy you fought earlier?''

*She then points at female Kajima*

''thats who you fought earlier''

*She said as she chuckled a bit*

''shut up its just a curse....''

''hey mitsu~''

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed her tail quickly whipped out of his hand "d-don't grab it" she said embarasingly to him as she looked around neos room "hi neo" she said softly Mika looked at the three curiously "sis what are they doing here" she asked as a dessert eagle appeared in mikas hand pointing straight at wills head @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William looked shocked "Whoa whoa calm the hell down" He said raising his hands

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"maybe walk around the house?@ she suggested "or stay in bed and rest" she said softly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back