• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and stared at Snow before looking over at Roman,"I'm happy for you, really. Can I just talk to him for a second? It'll be really quick, promise." She said, a tight smile on her face.
@Roman
Snow:*she nods smiling and gives Roman to Nora* Sisterly warnings I suppose haha! Oh I am so happy, to the kitchen! Summer wine is needed to celebrate! *she drags Rain off to the kitchen*

-----------

Rain:*tosses back the Summer wine, feeling much calmer now*

Thana giggled "but I want to hold to Like this... What are they not good enough" she asked softly as she rolled so they where laying in the middle of the bed Thana still holding hayate where she wanted him to be

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](It was her first time getting drunk too so that could play a role in it xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Hmmmm... when I watched her grow quickly I was just waiting for that 1 second period xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Zero blinks rapidly, its sad you dont remember me.. we were best friends as kids but I ha1dda move" he said hoping shed remember.
Lexi uncovers one ear. "Z-zero?" She says before falling into his arms and starts hugging him.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, and let go of Snow. He stood up and walked over to Nora, "Erm, what is it?" He asked quietly.
Nora smiled and grabbed him,"We're taking a quick trip to a different room! Let's go!" She said before disappearing and reappearing in another room.

Mitsu had turned around and faced the lake as it slowly calmed down as she droped to her knees and sat there staring out over the lake obviously having had to much for her first time drinking as she waited for some thing else to happen

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled and grabbed him,"We're taking a quick trip to a different room! Let's go!" She said before disappearing and reappearing in another room.
Roman sighed, "Nora, what is it? Usually You're not teleporting me around like this. Is there something on your mind?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu had turned around and faced the lake as it slowly calmed down as she droped to her knees and sat there staring out over the lake obviously having had to much for her first time drinking as she waited for some thing else to happen
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed and lifted her up "Jeez minors should not drink" He said jokingly

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "but I want to hold to Like this... What are they not good enough" she asked softly as she rolled so they where laying in the middle of the bed Thana still holding hayate where she wanted him to be [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"It's not that! I wasn't ready for this is what the problem is. You also know I get lightheaded after realm traveling." Hayate said, his voice becoming low and quiet.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Nora, what is it? You'are not teleporting me around like this. Is there something on your mind?"
"I've only teleported you once! No need to get all bitchy..." Nora grumbled before she stood up straighter and looked at him."Now, concerning Snow. I know you won't hurt her or anything, but don't you think you're marrying her a little to soon?"

shortyshot8 said:
William slightly glared at him "And if you touch her again it's yours....My friend" He said before looking at Mitsu
@Daniel reaver
*Kajima then came back putting a hand on William's shoulder*

''i do not wish to fight you but...dont make it like that......''

*Kajima then closed his eyes as he then remembered something as his face became calm now*

''oh and...agh...il tell you both later...it has to relate to Mitsu's mom...but, this is obviously not the right time for it. unless you wish to know William...''

*Kajima said in a friendly tone*

@Daniel reaver

Shira slowly ripped her arms from him the beer doing all the talking and moving "don't touch me" she said before leaning into him and gripping his shirt tightly to stop her self from falling not noticing kajima had come back

@shortyshot8

"Then I'll nurse you back to health" she said the wine talking know as her clothes changed to a thin belly shirt and under wear as she pulled hayate further into her giggling happily as she did so

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Zeros eyes widen but he hugs her back "so you do remember" he smiles.
Lexi nods in his chest "Sorry its just... That I'm out of it..." She says lifting up her head. "I don't know what to do...the voices in my head are coming back.... I just... Don't know anymore" she says choking on her words fighting back tears

WeirdPrincess said:
"I've only teleported you once! No need to get all bitchy..." Nora grumbled before she stood up straighter and looked at him."Now, concerning Snow. I know you won't hurt her or anything, but don't you think you're marrying her a little to soon?"
"I didn't specify any details did I?" Roman asked. He banged his head on the wall and sighed. "Well, I already said it, no going back on my word either." Roman said walking out of the room, making his was down the hallway.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...sure. you do know Yuki and Shira right?''

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "Yep I sure do" He said happily

Daniel reaver]"Then I'll nurse you back to health" she said the wine talking know as her clothes changed to a thin belly shirt and under wear as she pulled hayate further into her giggling happily as she did so [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate sighed and stopped struggling. "No point in fighting it..." he said, as he just lay there. "Just one question, Thana."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back