• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*rolls her eyes and drinks it* If this is poison fine, you should know I have lived through much more attacks to my immortal life.
Nora sighed and rubbed her forehead,"It's not poison you idiot. It's a special drink that was made to control the Fae blood lust within you. Until you can control it, you might as well drink one of those whenever the urge becomes to strong."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi disappears to a place she likes to go to get away from reality. She sits there staring at the stars. I should have stayed home and just disappeared... That would have made everything much...much better. She says to herself she sighs.
@LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and rubbed her forehead,"It's not poison you idiot. It's a special drink that was made to control the Fae blood lust within you. Until you can control it, you might as well drink one of those whenever the urge becomes to strong."
Rain:*nods finishing it and smirks* Thanks...Big sis.

Daniel reaver]"Sure" Thana said drunkly as she stood up slowly and looked around a little bit leaning against hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate frowned, "After this, I'm taking you home..." he said walking her to the back, soon heading out. "Wow! It's a nice view tonight."

Jennete said:
Rain: This wasn't my fault. He wouldn't leave me alone no matter what I did. And he purposely cut himself on my claws. *sits down trying to calm down* He annoyed me. It was hard.. I haven't killed anyone in so long and the Fae blood lust is getting to me. Jay went and vanished on my ass and he usually whisks me out of places when I get too bad.

Snow:*she smiles a little and nods her head* Mhmm a Fae goddess, my big sis hehe
Roman looked at Snow, "Remember when I taught you about marriage, and I said you'd make great wife material?"

Daniel reaver]Shira frowned "that fucker" she said coldly as she held onto yuki then nodded to kajima Mitsu appeared back where she was emediatly taking another big drink as the player started up again the bar tender walking back over "back already lassy" he said to her as he set down anther full bottle for when she finished that one [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''will do. and...if i hurt Mitsu, im sorry but it may be for her own good...please understand that''

*Kajima then teleported next to Mitsu and then grabbed her wrist*

''sorry mr. bartender, she's underage. i could have you arrested but, i need to talk to her
now''

*He teleported with Mitsu appearing at Moonlit Lake still holding her wrist gripping hard so a anti-teleportation seal was placed on her wrist so she could not teleport without Kajima's consent*

''Mitsu, seriously you need to stop drinking. and if he's cheating on you, you shouldve just left him a long time ago! there are many fish in the ocean and he is not a very good fish. you must understand that you cannot stay loyal to him if he just only gonna break your trust and your heart!''

Roman said:
Roman looked at Snow, "Remember when I taught you about marriage, and I said you'd make great wife material?"
Snow:*she nods, almost glowing again at the thought* Yes I do, Why?

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded happily "yeah it is baby" she said her speech slightly slurring as she talked leaning against hayate lovingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Hey look, it's a shooting star, I'm gonna make a wish...." Hayate said, closing his eyes, opening them again after his wish.

Mitsu pulled a way "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT!!!" She yelled as she rubbed her wrist "no one else is going to love the princess of the anti-God" she said coldly before trying to go back to the bar but failing so she pushed against his chest then started walking twoards the lake a bottle appearing in her hand as se brought it up drinking the beer

@Himeragi Seiker

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods, almost glowing again at the thought* Yes I do, Why?
"What if I said, I'd like to be your husband, but would you like to be my wife?" He asked smiling. I should have just did it the simple way, but instead I HAD to switch up the words and nkw it sounds stupid.... He thought.

Roman said:
"What if I said, I'd like to be your husband, but would you like to be my wife?" He asked smiling. I should have just did it the simple way, but instead I HAD to switch up the words and nkw it sounds stupid.... He thought.
Snow:*her eyes widen and she covers her mouth* A..are you saying you want...want me to be your wife?

Daniel reaver]Mitsu pulled a way "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT!!!" She yelled as she rubbed her wrist "no one else is going to love the princess of the anti-God" she said coldly before trying to go back to the bar but failing so she pushed against his chest then started walking twoards the lake a bottle appearing in her hand as se brought it up drinking the beer [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William appeared next to her and knocked the bottle out of her hands making it shatter on the floor "Look at yourself Mitsu" He said sadly

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]"What did you wish for baby" she asked him in a drunken tone but at the same time it wasn't just the wine talking [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"More wishes, because the one I asked for has already came true." Hayate said smiling.

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen and she covers her mouth* A..are you saying you want...want me to be your wife?
Roman nods, "That is exactly what I'm saying. Will you?" He asked, his eyes or well, eye looking directly into hers.

Thana giggled slightly as she stood up on her toes and kissed hayate hoping he didn't mind the taste of wine as she kissed him wraping her arms around his neck

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman nods, "That is exactly what I'm saying. Will you?" He asked, his eyes or well, eye looking directly into hers.
Snow:*she nods her head and smiles tears welling up in her eyes as she gazes at you and grins like there is no tomorrow* yes.. Yes!

Roman said:
"Pretty sure he got in a fight, Roman was always a little destructive..." Han said chuckling. "He text me a while ago about a party, but I told him about our child and how we should rather refrain from something like that for a bit."
"A party? And you told him about Hope?! That's the last person who gets to know about Hope... The less people that know the better. "

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled slightly as she stood up on her toes and kissed hayate hoping he didn't mind the taste of wine as she kissed him wraping her arms around his neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Come on, lets get you home before you pass out." Hayate said snickering. He closed his eyes and they appeared in her room, where he sat her down. "Y-you sit here and relax. You might just fall asleep."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima hit the drink out of her hand and slapped her*
''YOU MAY THINK THAT NO ONE ELSE WILL LOVE YOU. BUT YOU DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW THAT!!! DAMMIT WAKE UP!! THERE WILL ALWAYS AT LEAST 1 PERSON TO ACCEPT YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE!!
YOUR ALSO NOT THE ONLY ONE SUFFERING!!''

[/QUOTE]
(Shall we just ignore that William already did that?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grimaced,"Don't call me that. It only sounds cute when Snow says it. Call me Nora."
Rain:*her hand goes to her heart* Oh.. you wound me *she says mockingly* Okay, I sense Snow's heart about to break from too much excitement we should go see what the cause is. And you should also tell you human to stay away from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back