• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kiri would arrive at his woodland home. The smell of fresh honey in the air, he birds chirping as always and the delicate breeze in the air would be enough to sooth the most enraged of beasts.

(is anyone in the forest for me to interact with?)

Daniel reaver]Mitsu pulled her shoulder away as the player started up again and she took another drink "why do you care it's not like your my family or any thing...." She said before tears came to her eyes "he's probably kissing some other girl right now" she whimpered softly before taking anther drink [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(Oh because all of shortys characters are players trust me)
*Kajima grabs Mitsu's wrist to prevent her from drinking*

''because your mom would want you to stop drinking. and its because i was sent by them since i volunteered. taku...''

*Kajima then took out a handkerchief and wiped away Mitsu's tears*

''i dont think its good to have these kinds of feelings such as pain. you were pained enough. im an old friend of Natsuru who is also a friend of both your mothers, Shira and Yuki. thats makes me their friend as well. besides dont drink booze cuz your depressed. its stupid...and your too young to even drink booze''

Daniel reaver]Thana sat down "It was before I had love" she said frankly to hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Makes sense... Was there anything in specific about him? I mean, just look at the guy, he's wealthy, somewhat smart, handsome." Hayate sighed, "Wow, I don't think I'd ever come close to being as strong as him either..."

WeirdPrincess said:
(All of shortys characters= players to the max and rip all female characters xD )
((Come Save Rain from trying to kill Nora's boyfriend haha))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack begins slowly walking forward not caring of what she was "I am not going to let you live like this" He said as a drop of blood falls from his neck
Rain:*covers her mouth and nose closing her eyes and nearly shouts at Jack* Get away from me! I will kill you you idiot! I am not used to having to restrain myself from doing so and I do not have much practice so if you don't want to see your insides leave!!

Jennete said:
Rain:*covers her mouth and nose closing her eyes and nearly shouts at Jack* Get away from me! I will kill you you idiot! I am not used to having to restrain myself from doing so and I do not have much practice so if you don't want to see your insides leave!!
Jack stands there "If it's my blood you want" He uses his nail to cut a wound in his neck "Then go ahead I don't really care anymore"

Mitsu pulled away as the braclete she have william dissapered from his arm and appeared floating in front of her as she quicky took another drink "go away" she wimpered as she layed her head low on the table and watched the braclet twirl around a little bit looking at the cracks in it

@shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker

Jennete said:
Rain:*she sniffs the blood, her blood lust that she had been supressing coming up and she nearly gags on it in her throat, backing away from Jack about ten feet, her eyes on his neck, growling as the vines on her turn black her green eyes glowing unnaturally and her fae teeth come out, sharp and pointed as she growls lowly*
-----------

Snow: I have no clue how.. I suppose since she is a Fae god she can do things we cannot.
"Wow.... I didn't know she was a God. That's pretty damn impressive. I thought I was only friends with one God, and that's Akira, even then, he isn't a God, he's above a God actually!" Roman explained, sipping his wine again.

Nora sighed as she appeared neck to Rain,"You're coming with me. Bye Jack!" She waved before grabbing her by the neck and disappearing to a different room in the house. She let go of Rain and leaned against the wall,"Still haven't controlled it yet?" @Jennete

Jennete said:
(Nora too the rescue!)

Daniel reaver]Mitsu pulled away as the braclete she have william dissapered from his arm and appeared floating in front of her as she quicky took another drink "go away" she wimpered as she layed her head low on the table and watched the braclet twirl around a little bit looking at the cracks in it @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William's eyes widened "Wh-Why?" He said as his heart stopped

Daniel reaver]Mitsu pulled away as the braclete she have william dissapered from his arm and in front of her as she quicky took another drink "go away" she wimpered as she layed her head low on the table as she watched the braclet twirl around a little bit @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''no. i want to comfort you. not leave you. if you wish to fight me, then go ahead. which ever makes you feel better. but im not leaving you like this''

*Kajima said as he continued to rub her back as he took a drink as well*

"He was cute and sweet to me and loving" she said softly to hayate as she leaned into him more and more pulling his arm up and over shoulders

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed as she appeared neck to Rain,"You're coming with me. Bye Jack!" She waved before grabbing her by the neck and disappearing to a different room in the house. She let go of Rain and leaned against the wall,"Still haven't controlled it yet?" @Jennete

(Nora too the rescue!)
Rain: This wasn't my fault. He wouldn't leave me alone no matter what I did. And he purposely cut himself on my claws. *sits down trying to calm down* He annoyed me. It was hard.. I haven't killed anyone in so long and the Fae blood lust is getting to me. Jay went and vanished on my ass and he usually whisks me out of places when I get too bad.

Roman said:
"Wow.... I didn't know she was a God. That's pretty damn impressive. I thought I was only friends with one God, and that's Akira, even then, he isn't a God, he's above a God actually!" Roman explained, sipping his wine again.
Snow:*she smiles a little and nods her head* Mhmm a Fae goddess, my big sis hehe

Daniel reaver]"He was cute and sweet to me and loving" she said softly to hayate as she leaned into him more and more pulling his arm up and over shoulders @shortyshot8 [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#00b3b3]William gasped for air "Wha-What just?" He said before standing up "That was weird" He said before appearing next to Summer "Hey Summer...."[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17257-summer-dotty/ said:
@Summer Dotty[/URL]

Daniel reaver]"He was cute and sweet to me and loving" she said softly to hayate as she leaned into him more and more pulling his arm up and over shoulders [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Hm, sounds like me." Hayate said chuckling. "I love you, Thana..." he said quietly. He then remembered, Roman say something about his backyard, "Hey, Roman said the backyard to this place was huge, wanna go check it out?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"He was cute and sweet to me and loving" she said softly to hayate as she leaned into him more and more pulling his arm up and over shoulders
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''jeez, Shira and Yuki wont be happy when i tell them about this...''

*Kajima said as he took Mitsu's hand and teleports himself and Mitsu to Yuki's room*

''apparently, she's been drinking cuz her boyfriend cheated on her...and she is drunk''

Jennete said:
Rain: This wasn't my fault. He wouldn't leave me alone no matter what I did. And he purposely cut himself on my claws. *sits down trying to calm down* He annoyed me. It was hard.. I haven't killed anyone in so long and the Fae blood lust is getting to me. Jay went and vanished on my ass and he usually whisks me out of places when I get too bad.

Snow:*she smiles a little and nods her head* Mhmm a Fae goddess, my big sis hehe
"You're lucky I heard you two to come save your sorry ass. You need to find a way to control that urge Rain, find something else. In the meantime, drink this." Nora said before tossing a strange pink and purple liquid at Rain.

Mitsu pulled away quickly

"leave me alone!!!" She yelled at him before dissapering again back to the bar at her seat as she started to drink again as Shira sat there shock spread over her face at what just happened

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're lucky I heard you two to come save your sorry ass. You need to find a way to control that urge Rain, find something else. In the meantime, drink this." Nora said before tossing a strange pink and purple liquid at Rain.
Rain:*rolls her eyes and drinks it* If this is poison fine, you should know I have lived through much more attacks to my immortal life.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu pulled away quickly "leave me alone!!!" She yelled at him before dissapering again as Shira sat there shock spread over her face at what just happened [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Kajima then stood there a bit disappointed*

''...*sigh* should i go after her or no?''

*Yuki sat in shock as well*

'what the hell...William what's wrong with you?'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima then stood there a bit disappointed*
''...*sigh* should i go after her or no?''

*Yuki sat in shock as well*

'what the hell...William what's wrong with you?'

[/QUOTE]
(If you want William you're gonna have to go after him xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(If you want William you're gonna have to go after him xD )
i might as well just have Yuki or Kajima beat the shit out of you. stop making your characters such players xD )))

Shira frowned "that fucker" she said coldly as she held onto yuki then nodded to kajima

Mitsu appeared back where she was emediatly taking another big drink as the player started up again the bar tender walking back over "back already lassy" he said to her as he set down anther full bottle for when she finished that one

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i might as well just have Yuki or Kajima beat the shit out of you. stop making your characters such players xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Sounds good William needs to have some sense knocked into him)

Lexi disappears to a place she likes to go to get away from reality. She sits there staring at the stars. I should have stayed home and just disappeared... That would have made everything much...much better. She says to herself she sighs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back