• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stopped and looked at him blankly,"Are you saying that you just lied to me? That's so mean Akki-san!" She grabbed her drink and quickly downed it before frowning and staring at the wall.
...♅Akira sighed and leaned his head onto Asuka's right shoulder, at the same time he wrapped his arms around her waist. He spoke in an apologetic tone♅...

“ I'm sorry, Asuki-chan~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Jack stands up and takes off his now wet shirt "I think I understand....I used to be like you after the 'Incident' but I changed....I think that you can too"
Rain:*groans rubbing her temple* God, I don't even know who you are. I don't know whatever it is that makes you annoying, but it really works.

Mitsu sat there looking at her bottle

Of beer with a deppresed look as she spun it around in her hands as some one started to recorded player emediatly flipping to a song [media]

[/media]
Making Mitsu frown more before taking another drink

Jennete said:
Rain:*groans rubbing her temple* God, I don't even know who you are. I don't know whatever it is that makes you annoying, but it really works.
Jack sighs "Let me guess my hideous face? Don't feel too bad saying it I hear it a lot" He said sadly "But I want to help you"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighs "Let me guess my hideous face? Don't feel too bad saying it I hear it a lot" He said sadly "But I want to help you"
Rain:*offended* I do not need help.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods and loosens her grip around his neck. She smiles.
William lands ontop of a tree as the sun begins to set and he stares into her eyes

Jennete said:
Rain:*offended* I do not need help.
Jack smirked "I see that I hit a point there because you didn't comment on what else I said" He said before sighing "You can tell me what happened"

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles at Akira but whispers to Roman* He looks too busy for introductions..
@Roman
"You're right... Hmmm..." Roman said nodding, "So what do ya wanna do then? Check on Rain, maybe go find someone to talk to?"

Daniel reaver]"Why would I not be" Thana said as she swayed a little taking another drink of her refiled wine glass "I'm fine baby" she said to him blushing more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate shook his head and gently took the glass away from Thana, "You think you're OK. You're drunk, if you want, I could find Annabel or the other one for. They could tale you home and I'd meet you back there."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika slowly started to have a nightmare the rain startin inside neos dorm as mika started to wimper softly in her sleep
Shira sighed "should we though?" She asked yuki

@TheRebelliousDragon, il have him interact with Celia later maybe)))[/color]

''K-kajima..?! ah oh well...have you had your chance to see Nanase?''

''yeah, and i just moved in as well. i can go see your child, Mitsu. if you wish?''

[/QUOTE]

It was Kirito's first day at the academy. He entered through the doors of the sechool, checked ino he reception and went to his home in the forest for now.

shortyshot8 said:
William lands ontop of a tree as the sun begins to set and he stares into her eyes

Jack smirked "I see that I hit a point there because you didn't comment on what else I said" He said before sighing "You can tell me what happened"
Lexi blushes as he stares at her. She is in awe by the sunset.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and leaned his head onto Asuka's right shoulder, at the same time he wrapped his arms around her waist. He spoke in an apologetic tone♅...
“ I'm sorry, Asuki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at him from the corner of her eye before looking away with a faint blush on her cheeks."It's okay. I forgive you, please don't lie to me again. I take things a little to seriously." She said, laughing softly.

Thana wined as she reached for the glass "come on baby one more drink I'll be good I promise" she said softly to him

@Roman

Mika wimpered more as she was shaken awake the rain stopping as she looked aroundh wide eyed a tear sliding down her cheek from the noghtmare

"Please do sir" Shira said softly to the new boy that appeared

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Thana wined as she reached for the glass "come on baby one more drink I'll be good I promise" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Nope, I can't let you do that." Hayate said, stretching his arm out so she wouldn't be able to reach it. "Sorry, you'll have to drink a different time babe."

shortyshot8 said:

Rain: Nothing has happened moron. I was just drinking when out of the blue some idiot Human with a god complex came waltzing in trying to play friend. I don't have time for your childish attempts to understand me. I am over 1000 years older than you and if this wasn't my Other half's Idiot boy toys house, I would kill you. No if's or buts. No back story just the plain truth. *smirks looking at him* Now if you still want to play friend be my guest, but I suggest you go find your Sugar Mama who is missing her little human consort and get out of my face.

----------

Snow: Oh I am sure Rain is fine, maybe even making a friend!

@Roman

Jennete said:
Rain: Nothing has happened moron. I was just drinking when out of the blue some idiot Human with a god complex came waltzing in trying to play friend. I don't have time for your childish attempts to understand me. I am over 1000 years older than you and if this wasn't my Other half's Idiot boy toys house, I would kill you. No if's or buts. No back story just the plain truth. *smirks looking at him* Now if you still want to play friend be my guest, but I suggest you go find your Sugar Mama who is missing her little human consort and get out of my face.
----------

Snow: Oh I am sure Rain is fine, maybe even making a friend!

@Roman
Jack closes his eyes as his energy begins to make the floor shake "I am not going to leave you like this......At this rate you are going to die alone and I don't want that" A tear slides down his face "I don't want that at all"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack closes his eyes as his energy begins to make the floor shake "I am not going to leave you like this......At this rate you are going to die alone and I don't want that" A tear slides down his face "I don't want that at all"
Rain:*growls watching him and takes a step back* What the fuck are you doing human?!

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at him from the corner of her eye before looking away with a faint blush on her cheeks."It's okay. I forgive you, please don't lie to me again. I take things a little to seriously." She said, laughing softly.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I tried to make it obvious.. ”

((( I'm going off, too tired. I'll be back later xD )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back