• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*holds her hand up to her ear* Oh I'm sorry I didn't get that. I don't speak idiot.
Jack chuckled a little "Oh come on now I understand I'm an idiot but we're not smart enough to make our own language" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued talking♅...

“ Yeah. She made a move on me at the tournament. She was saying something about ‘I want you’ or something like that. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes widened and she blushed,"What! I....wait what! She can't say that to Akki-san, that's just weird. Where is she, so I can go talk to her!" She asked looking around the room for Roman.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled a little "Oh come on now I understand I'm an idiot but we're not smart enough to make our own language" He said jokingly
Rain:*getting annoyed by his happiness* I would slap you but that would be animal abuse.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened and she blushed,"What! I....wait what! She can't say that to Akki-san, that's just weird. Where is she, so I can go talk to her!" She asked looking around the room for Roman.
...♅Akira walked infront of Asuka and spoke♅...

“ It's probably wise that you don't do that. She's still shaken up about the rejection.. ”

Jennete said:
Rain:*getting annoyed by his happiness* I would slap you but that would be animal abuse.
Jack laughed more "God you are killing me!" He said before sighing "I do wonder......Tell me do you hate me for being a Human?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara followed close behind him as she entered the room
((Okay uvu))
*Natsuru then turned on his computer and waits for it to get to the desktop*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Then let me do the same to you" He said before bending down and kissing her
Farah squealed and pushed him away,"No way mister! You've done that to me enough." She said, slapping her hands over her mouth.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ It's probably wise that you don't do that. She's still shaken up about the rejection.. ”

[/QUOTE]
can one of your characters interact with Himeragi? i never used her in a while........)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Is any charavters open??)

[/QUOTE]
i think you owe me a post?))

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah squealed and pushed him away,"No way mister! You've done that to me enough." She said, slapping her hands over her mouth.
Jack smiled and kissed her hands "I still love you" He said happily

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes smiling* Yes, I will have to find a way to move my pond here. Does this place have a back yard?
"Actually it has a nice size back yard for your pond! We can get it over tomorrow!!" Roman said happily.

(I do sorry...... Oh and Mitsu is kinda at a bar right now. Some a hole dumped her *slowly looks over to shorty* xD )

Mika nuzzled into neo as she started to drift off again with her

Shira smiled as she kissed yukis four head lovingly happy about the past events

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed more "God you are killing me!" He said before sighing "I do wonder......Tell me do you hate me for being a Human?"
Rain:*raises her eyebrow* No, it's your smiling face that makes me want to hurl.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she leaned against hayate pullin. One of his arms over her shoulders as she took another drink of wine then smiled more at roman [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled, "So, you and Roman know one another, how is that?" He asked curiously. "You two seem pretty close."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"But-" Asuka started before sighing,"Fine...I guess I won't do anything now. Why did Akki-san reject her....or him anyway?" She asked, tilting her head as she looked at him.

Daniel reaver](I do sorry...... Oh and Mitsu is kinda at a bar right now. Some a hole dumped her *slowly looks over to shorty* xD ) Mika nuzzled into neo as she started to drift off again with her Shira smiled as she kissed yukis four head lovingly happy about the past events [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
maybe i should have Emiko check on her? xD )))

*Neo continued to nap with Mika on top of her. She was dreaming bloody dreams*

''red like roses~''

*Yuki smiled as she kisses Shira lovingly after everything that has happened between them*

"He's my big brother when I first got here he was the first one to give me a place to stay.... I have to admit when I first met him I wanted to be with him but that was a while back and know I have you" Thana said a blush showing up on her face as she finished another glass of wine

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "That better?" He asked her completely serious
Nora appeared upside-down beside him and poked his face,"Seriousness is not suited for such a handsome face." She said before disappearing into thin air.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "That better?" He asked her completely serious
Rain: If you are going to be two faced about the happy frowning, at least make one of them pretty. *with that she turns on her heel and makes her way out of the kitchen*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back