• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora growled and gripped the glass bottle tightly,"That little bitch. I swear one day I'm going to loose it and beat the living shit out of her." She said angrily before taking a long drink and sighing happily when she was done.
((lol Rain loves you too))

shortyshot8 said:
William waits there before getting annoyed "Fuck this hand me the gear" He said grabbing a needle and sewing his wound together before walking out
(Omg xD )

Lexi opens her eyes and sees William up an walking. "What are you doing?" She asks rubbing her eyes.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled slightly as she held her hands in front of her "w-well I had randomly changed th-then hayate came falling from the sky near me" she said blushing more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman sighed, and turned around, looking at Hayate, "Nice..." He said, turning back to Thana. "Just promise me one thing: You'll be married before you do...the big S." He said, every ounce of seriousness in his voice.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took the bottle of beer out of Asuka's hands, placing a glass of wine into her hand instead♅...

“ Beer is an acquired taste. I think wine would suit you better. ”

[/QUOTE]
"This won't hurt or sting will it? Cause the beer did..." Asuka asked as she stared at the drink in her hand suspiciously. You won't know unless you try, she thought before taking a sip of the wine. It didn't burn on the way down her throat hurts like the beer did, which was an improvement."Well this isn't that bad. It actually tastes pretty good."

Thana blushed "I-i think its to late for that" she mumbled before downing a glass of wine before it refiled and she took another drink of it blushing as she slightly looked over at hayate

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
(Omg xD )
Lexi opens her eyes and sees William up an walking. "What are you doing?" She asks rubbing her eyes.
William looks confused "What do you mean? I sewed myself up and now we can leave" He said with a smile

WeirdPrincess said:
"This won't hurt or sting will it? Cause the beer did..." Asuka asked as she stared at the drink in her hand suspiciously. You won't know unless you try, she thought before taking a sip of the wine. It didn't burn on the way down her throat hurts like the beer did, which was an improvement."Well this isn't that bad. It actually tastes pretty good."
A clone appeared next to Asuka, "Quick fact, you and Roman have the same taste in liquor. He barfs when he drinks beer." It said before proofing.

WeirdPrincess said:
( xD Nora just does not like her at all. If she were nicer and more friendly, there would not be an issue xD )
((but then she would be like Snow and she is Snow's other balancing half haha))

Hina slowly walked down the street to the school a small smile on her face as she walked

-----------------

Mitsu walked around the city sadly before looking up at a bar and shrugging "there's no point any more" she said as she walked in sitting down at the bar and ordering a beer

@anyone

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed "I-i think its to late for that" she mumbled before downing a glass of wine before it refiled and she took another drink of it blushing as she slightly looked over at hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman looked back at Hayate, his eye twitching, "You slept with me little sis?! I'm not mad, just don't break her heart, I wanna kill you, but you're one my closest friends." He said before sighing, "So, I won't kill you."

Hayate swallowed loudly, "Sure thing boss..." He said nervously sweating.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira took a sip of the beer and exhaled, showing his fondness of the drink. He spoke as he watched Asuka♅...

“ I thought you'd like it. Beer is known for being a masculine drink, wine is known for being a feminine drink. If you don't like beer, chances are you'll like wine. ”

...♅Akira took another drink of his alcohol and smiled♅...

shortyshot8 said:
William looks confused "What do you mean? I sewed myself up and now we can leave" He said with a smile
Lexi smiles "Nice okay let's go" she says looking up at him.

Thana giggled and walked over leaning against hayate and kissing his cheek "calm down big brother. I know he won't" she said confidently as she leaned into him downing another glass of wine as a blush slowly started to form on her face

@Roman

Snow:*smiles her arms around Roman's waist smiling at Thana and Hayate happily* Hi!! It is so nice to meet Roman's friends since I have never met them before I'm Snow! *she holds out her hand smiling at the two*

@Roman @Daniel reaver

Rain:*in the kitchen and finds a shot glass, pouring her summer wine in and she tosses it back leaning against the counter, bored without Jay here and this makes her tongue extra sharp*

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled and walked over leaning against hayate and kissing his cheek "calm down big brother. I know he won't" she said confidently as she leaned into him downing another glass of wine as a blush slowly started to form on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman nodded, "I know he won't. Hayate is a good kid we used to work together back in the assassin group." Roman explained. "Hey, you two wanna meet my girlfriend?"

Thana looked over and smiled at the girl and shook her hand "hello I'm Thana it's nice to meet you" she said in a slightly cheery voice before taking another drink of wine and smiling at snow

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles her arms around Roman's waist smiling at Thana and Hayate happily* Hi!! It is so nice to meet Roman's friends since I have never met them before I'm Snow! *she holds out her hand smiling at the two*
@Roman @Daniel reaver

Rain:*in the kitchen and finds a shot glass, pouring her summer wine in and she tosses it back leaning against the counter, bored without Jay here and this makes her tongue extra sharp*
Jack walks out into the kitchen and leans against the wall "Hey? Are you okay?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira took a sip of the beer and exhaled, showing his fondness of the drink. He spoke as he watched Asuka♅...

“ I thought you'd like it. Beer is known for being a masculine drink, wine is known for being a feminine drink. If you don't like beer, chances are you'll like wine. ”

...♅Akira took another drink of his alcohol and smiled♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stopped drink the wine as she brought the glass to her lips,"That clone of Roman just said we have similar tastes in liquor. Are you saying that he's a little more feminine because he doesn't like beer like I don't?" She questioned, setting the drink down on a nearby table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back