• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lexi walks past Toru @LunaCrosby with William. "Now isn't the time for talking I have to give him to the doctor" she says walking up to the doctors and hands William over to the doctors as they take him away.

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Jack rubbed his head "Not cool but here" He said handing her a glass of wine and taking a drink of his own
Nora happily took the wine and took a sip."Thank you! Now who is this?" She asked, looking between Akira and the girl he was standing next to.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka took his hand and pulled herself up,"I'll be fine! Just....please don't ever say that to me again. I was out in a very awkward position." She said, laughing.
Jack laughed again "Well don't say that you are a virgin" He said teasingly

LunaCrosby said:
Toru nodded "well since you were previously here I'll help you bring him to a room" she says and puts his other arm around her shoulder "so.. exactly which room?" She asks Lexi.
@shortyshot8
(Read my previous post )

Thana looked over then went wide eyed at the familiar soul then glared coldly to him before sighing and slowly walking over "yes" she asked him

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*hears voices and smiles running over to Nora and hugs her* Big sis!!
@WeirdPrincess

--------

Rain:*takes another sip of her summer wine* All the idiots have come out to play *she say's to Jack, smirking*

@BlueHawk
Nora chuckled and hugged Snow back,"Hey little sis! How are you? Haven't done anything I would do right?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora happily took the wine and took a sip."Thank you! Now who is this?" She asked, looking between Akira and the girl he was standing next to.
Jack smiled at her "Well don't take this in a sexual way this is Akira" He said pointing at Akira before pointing at Asuka "And this is my Master Asuka"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and hugged Snow back,"Hey little sis! How are you? Haven't done anything I would do right?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
(You would do anything xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed again "Well don't say that you are a virgin" He said teasingly
Asuka blushed again,"Well don't bring up your sex life! I didn't need to know anything about that."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed again,"Well don't bring up your sex life! I didn't need to know anything about that."
Jack chuckled before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek "It really is good to see you again Master" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled at her "Well don't take this in a sexual way this is Akira" He said pointing at Akira before pointing at Asuka "And this is my Master Asuka"

(You would do anything xD )
Nora took another sip of her wine,"I know who Akira is. I was just wondering you the pretty lady was." She said, winking at Asuka which resulted in her blushing."Asuka is a fitting name for such a beautiful woman."

(Sssssh Nora would do anything, I would do nothing at all....
xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Snow:*tilts her head confused* What would you do Big sis?

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora took another sip of her wine,"I know who Akira is. I was just wondering you the pretty lady was." She said, winking at Asuka which resulted in her blushing."Asuka is a fitting name for such a beautiful woman."
Jack sighed "Do we really need to have another talk honey?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](*sits in corner* I've been ignored)

[/QUOTE]
(( I had Roman come say hello... ))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek "It really is good to see you again Master" He said happily
"It's good to see you too. I'll come see you again before I leave okay?" Asuka said before grabbing Akira's hand again and walking off to talk to more people.

...♅Akira sighed lightly and was then taken by the hand by Asuka. He soon spoke as he looked around him♅...

“ Is there any alcohol..? ”

tumblr_nkw7xxNZMr1qc9zfzo5_r1_250_zpstitplds3.gif

(Oh...... To much happening!!)

Thana looked over then smiled happily "big brother!!" She said happily as she wraped her arms around romans neck and hugged him making sure not to spill her wine

@Roman

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head confused* What would you do Big sis?
Nora laughed and patted Snow's head."You don't need to know any of that yet. I'll tell you later. Right now, I just want to bond with my cute sister."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and was then taken by the hand by Asuka. He soon spoke as he looked around him♅...

“ Is there any alcohol..? ”

tumblr_nkw7xxNZMr1qc9zfzo5_r1_250_zpstitplds3.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked up at him,"Probably. Do you like drinking it?"

Daniel reaver](Oh...... To much happening!!) Thana looked over then smiled happily "big brother!!" She said happily as she wraped her arms around romans neck and hugged him making sure not to spill her wine [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman hugged Thana, "How's it been little sis? I've missed you! I also see you stay in your older form now, why's that?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Do we really need to have another talk honey?" He asked her
"Another? When was the first talk?" Nora asked, watching as Akira and Asuka left to go mingle with other people.

Roman said:
Han smiled and gave Blair a kiss, before appearing in his dorm alone... "Roman!! The damn idiot! He blew a hole in the wall?!" Han frowned and began packing all his clothes, cursing Roman under his breath.

Well, I need her to meet with Hayate, she's the key component to a reunion with two peole

(( Her and Snow have a weird sisterly connection... keyword: Weird. ))
Blair led them both into a guest room as Nick layed Lily down and he watched her carefully, "I'm sorry about Lily." He crossed his arms leaning on the wall, "She just tried doing a spell by herself that wasn't strong enough for her yet... She ISNT dead." He glared over at her then sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at lily, "Leave us." Blair frowned then used her speed to reach to Hans dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back