• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and was then taken by the hand by Asuka. He soon spoke as he looked around him♅...

“ Is there any alcohol..? ”

tumblr_nkw7xxNZMr1qc9zfzo5_r1_250_zpstitplds3.gif

[/QUOTE]
A clone appeared behind Akira, "Mich as you wanna drink, my main man Akira!" He Said pointing to a mini fridge and then the kitchen.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up at him,"Probably. Do you like drinking it?"
...♅Akira replied as he continued to look around himself♅...

“ Only if the situation calls for it. ”

Roman said:
A clone appeared behind Akira, "Mich as you wanna drink, my main man Akira!" He Said pointing to a mini fridge and then the kitchen.
...♅Akira then turned to the Roman clone and replied, smiling♅...

“ Ah~ Thanks. ”

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair led them both into a guest room as Nick layed Lily down and he watched her carefully, "I'm sorry about Lily." He crossed his arms leaning on the wall, "She just tried doing a spell by herself that wasn't strong enough for her yet... She ISNT dead." He glared over at her then sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at lily, "Leave us." Blair frowned then used her speed to reach to Hans dorm.
Han finished packing all his stuff when he heard Blair arrive, "Oh hey, Blair! How goes it babe?"

Daniel reaver]"Well its acutaly my true form" she said softly to him as she let go and smiled at him happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Oh really? You did Dodge my question though." Roman said squinting his eyes a little, "Why don't you use your child from anymore? It was so cute!"

shortyshot8 said:
William coughs up a bit more blood "Hu-Hurry it the hell up!" He yelled at the doctors
Lexi shakes her and waits in the waiting room while the doctors are working with william.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and patted Snow's head."You don't need to know any of that yet. I'll tell you later. Right now, I just want to bond with my cute sister."

Asuka looked up at him,"Probably. Do you like drinking it?"
Snow:*she smiles happily and her eyes light up* Oh Nora! Rain brought the Fae Summer courts wine! Or the wine that could keep a human drunk for 1000 years *laughs pulling her over to Rain* Rain, may I have some summer wine?

--------

Rain:*looks at Nora and smirks a little* Sure, Big sis can have some wine. *she hands her another full bottle of the liquid gold alcohol*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Ah~ Thanks. ”

[/QUOTE]
The Clone nodded and disappeared

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her and waits in the waiting room while the doctors are working with william.
William laid there in pain but not caring too much just wanting this to be over

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Ah~ Thanks. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka let go of Akira's hand and went to the mini fridge, grabbing a glass of beer. She opened it and took a small sip before coughing."Nope....not for me! Alcohol is not for me at all."

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles happily and her eyes light up* Oh Nora! Rain brought the Fae Summer courts wine! Or the wine that could keep a human drunk for 1000 years *laughs pulling her over to Rain* Rain, may I have some summer wine?
--------

Rain:*looks at Nora and smirks a little* Sure, Big sis can have some wine. *she hands her another full bottle of the liquid gold alcohol*
Jack appeared next to them and looked at Rain "Who might you be?" He asked with a slight bow

shortyshot8 said:
Jack appeared next to them and looked at Rain "Who might you be?" He asked with a slight bow
(( I wouldn't try it, Rain is cold blooded and gives no fucks about anyone or anything.

Jennete said:
--------

Nora happily takes it and drinks a small sip,"A human should never have this. You haven't given to anyone who isn't a Fae right Rain?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Rain:*smirks a little at him and stands walking off to the kitchen calling out* Does it matter? Enjoy the wine, only one drop for the human in a glass of water if you want him to live.

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed a little as she looked over at hayate then smiled as she slightly looked back "well..... I-uh...." She said trying to tell him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman sighed, "Come on, you can do it. Tell brother what you gotta say. I'm all ears." He said smiling.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks a little at him and stands walking off to the kitchen calling out* Does it matter? Enjoy the wine, only one drop for the human in a glass of water if you want him to live.
Jack smirks "What do you think I'm some lightweight? And also it does matter because I really enjoy meeting new people"

Rain:*turns around in the doorway smirking at Nora and tilts her head with a fake ass smile* Why I would never daaare.. *and vanishes into the kitchen*

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Han finished packing all his stuff when he heard Blair arrive, "Oh hey, Blair! How goes it babe?"

"Oh really? You did Dodge my question though." Roman said squinting his eyes a little, "Why don't you use your child from anymore? It was so cute!"
"Fine... You got everything?"

shortyshot8 said:
William laid there in pain but not caring too much just wanting this to be over
Lexi starts to drift off in the waiting room what is taking so long. She thinks to herself

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka let go of Akira's hand and went to the mini fridge, grabbing a glass of beer. She opened it and took a small sip before coughing."Nope....not for me! Alcohol is not for me at all."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took the bottle of beer out of Asuka's hands, placing a glass of wine into her hand instead♅...

“ Beer is an acquired taste. I think wine would suit you better. ”

Mayyflower said:
Lexi starts to drift off in the waiting room what is taking so long. She thinks to herself
William waits there before getting annoyed "Fuck this hand me the gear" He said grabbing a needle and sewing his wound together before walking out

Thana giggled slightly as she held her hands in front of her "w-well I had randomly changed th-then hayate came falling from the sky near me" she said blushing more

@Roman

Nora growled and gripped the glass bottle tightly,"That little bitch. I swear one day I'm going to loose it and beat the living shit out of her." She said angrily before taking a long drink and sighing happily when she was done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back