• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles happily* Oh yay!
"I'm gonna go chat with Akira, wanna come?" Roman asked putting his arm around Snow.

Mika had finished her first beer then pushed the bottle twoards the bar tender "another" he asked as she nodded softly the frown growing more as he set another bottle of beer down "don't worry about the tab ice got you ok.... I can tell it was your first" he said as he sipped his hands off with the rag then leaning back down on the bar as mika grabed the bottle and took a drink from it

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and kissed her hands "I still love you" He said happily
Farah giggled,"I know! I'm gonna go take a rest now because I'm about to have two kids so bye!" She said before vanishing.

Jennete said:
Rain: If you are going to be two faced about the happy frowning, at least make one of them pretty. *with that she turns on her heel and makes her way out of the kitchen*
Jack sighed "Well that was......Don't think on it too much she has most likely had something bad happen to her" He said to himself with a nod "That settles it! I am going to make her tell me what happened to her!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled,"I know! I'm gonna go take a rest now because I'm about to have two kids so bye!" She said before vanishing.
(I used the wrong guy xD )

Cam sighed "Am I really ready for this" He asked himself

Daniel reaver]"He's my big brother when I first got here he was the first one to give me a place to stay.... I have to admit when I first met him I wanted to be with him but that was a while back and know I have you" Thana said a blush showing up on her face as she finished another glass of wine [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Oooh, he gave you a place to stay? Cool. When I messed up on missions sometimes, at the assassin guild, they wouldn't feed me. But, Roman was my squad captain, when they didn't feed me, he'd sneak me food. He never got caught surprisingly. That's why when Nora offer me a chance to see him.I immediately said yeah. I look up to the guy."

WeirdPrincess said:
"But-" Asuka started before sighing,"Fine...I guess I won't do anything now. Why did Akki-san reject her....or him anyway?" She asked, tilting her head as she looked at him.
...♅Akira began talking, but stopped himself half way, soon telling the truth instead. He couldn't bear lying to Asuka, even if it was a joke♅...

“ I dunno, she just wasn't my- Okay, I'm joking. Roman is actually a guy. ”

Daniel reaver](Probsbly she's kinda already drinking her first beer) Mika stired at neos words as the bullet rain started up again out side Shira kissed yukis four head "so what know baby" she asked her softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
fuck, okay xD let me just make another male character. il see if i can get him to interact with Mitsu since it makes sense to come from a bar)))

*Neo then made the bullet rain turn into water rain annoyed at the sound*

''i dunno...hmm...i wonder where is Mitsu anyway...hope she's doin fine''

*Yuki said a bit worried about Mitsu*

Roman said:
"I'm gonna go chat with Akira, wanna come?" Roman asked putting his arm around Snow.
Snow:*she nods eagerly and waves bye at Hayate and Thana.*

----------

((@shortyshot8 Rain will destroy your happy spirit haha))

Jennete said:
----------

( xD Thanks) Jack appeared in front of Rain with a serious face "We need to talk now" He said in almost a sad tone

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Why did Roman leave a hole in the wall?" Blair tilted her head and stared at the hole in the wall.
"Pretty sure he got in a fight, Roman was always a little destructive..." Han said chuckling. "He text me a while ago about a party, but I told him about our child and how we should rather refrain from something like that for a bit."

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Thanks) Jack appeared in front of Rain with a serious face "We need to talk now" He said in almost a sad tone
Rain:*She smiles fakely and puts her hand on his cheek patting it* Have you been shopping lately? Because they are selling lives now at the mall and you should get one and stop showing up in mine.

Jennete said:
Rain:*She smiles fakely and puts her hand on his cheek patting it* Have you been shopping lately? Because they are selling lives now at the mall and you should get one and stop showing up in mine.
Jack grabs her arm almost angered "What part of we need to talk now don't you get?"

Jennete said:
((( Damn. That was savage.. )))

Jennete said:
----------

Roman leads Snow over to where Akira was and sat down in a chair that was near him, "Hey Akira! I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Snow."

@Fukushima Akira

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed, embarrassed . "I-I'm afraid of heights." She says not looking at him.
William smiled and held her close "It will be okay because I am here for you" He said happily

Daniel reaver]Mika nuzzled into neo more her sleep becoming deeper Shira nodded "yeah I kinda miss her I hope she's doing good with her boy freind" she said softly as she thought about it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo did the same shit. Napping lol*

''hmm...i can probably locate her location right now actually...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira began talking, but stopped himself half way, soon telling the truth instead. He couldn't bear lying to Asuka, even if it was a joke♅...

“ I dunno, she just wasn't my- Okay, I'm joking. Roman is actually a guy. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stopped and looked at him blankly,"Are you saying that you just lied to me? That's so mean Akki-san!" She grabbed her drink and quickly downed it before frowning and staring at the wall.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack grabs her arm almost angered "What part of we need to talk now don't you get?"
Rain:*growls and shoots a burst of water sending him flying into the couch to land with a thud but not hurt scince she didn't want to cause trouble for once* The part where your face keeps making words in my direction.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "well good then he brought me you so im happy" she said acting dofferent than usual as she hung onto hayate more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I guess you could say if it weren't for Roman, a lot of things wouldn't have happened. The guy is just flat out awesome." Hayate said, noticing Thana was acting a bit strange, "Also, are you OK?"

Jennete said:
Rain:*growls and shoots a burst of water sending him flying into the couch to land with a thud but not hurt scince she didn't want to cause trouble for once* The part where your face keeps making words in my direction.
Jack stands up and takes off his now wet shirt "I think I understand....I used to be like you after the 'Incident' but I changed....I think that you can too"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and held her close "It will be okay because I am here for you" He said happily
Lexi peeks up at him and smiles. "Thanks" she says feeling more comfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back