• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Zero sits next to Lexi "what's wrong. You seem upset" he asks her.
Lexi I'm disgusted with you, I did not put you in this earth to become a whore.! Or to drool over boys. I put you on this earth to murder. Voices echoed through Lexi's head as she holds her head shaking it. "Shut up" she mutters to herself. She looks at Zero "who are you.." She says still holding her head.

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared next to her and knocked the bottle out of her hands making it shatter on the floor "Look at yourself Mitsu" He said sadly
@Himeragi Seiker
*Kajima then punches William's shoulder hard*

''at least you came to her...i wouldve hunted you down and killed you''

@Daniel reaver

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"A party? And you told him about Hope?! That's the last person who gets to know about Hope... The less people that know the better. "
"Don't worry, Roman said he'd help if I ever asked for anything. He's not as bad a guy you think, he saved my ass a few times." Han said smiling. "Besides, what do you have against him anyway?"

Mitsu stared at them coldly the ground around kajima cracking as he fell through "you shit up you can't say any thing.... You have some one...... And you" she said pointing up to william "you caused all of it so you can't say any thing!!" She yelled at him

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods her head and smiles tears welling up in her eyes as she gazes at you and grins like there is no tomorrow* yes.. Yes!
Roman jumped up and wrapped his arms around her, hugging the tightest he could, "I love you, Snow! I love you so much!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi I'm disgusted with you, I did not put you in this earth to become a whore.! Or to drool over boys. I put you on this earth to murder. Voices echoed through Lexi's head as she holds her head shaking it. "Shut up" she mutters to herself. She looks at Zero "who are you.." She says still holding her head.
Zero blinks rapidly, its sad you dont remember me.. we were best friends as kids but I ha1dda move" he said hoping shed remember.

Jennete said:
Rain:*her hand goes to her heart* Oh.. you wound me *she says mockingly* Okay, I sense Snow's heart about to break from too much excitement we should go see what the cause is. And you should also tell you human to stay away from me.
"I'll deal with the more idiotic guy later. I need to go see what's up with Snow." Nora said before grabbing Rain and appearing next to Snow, seeing tears in her eyes."What just happened..."

Daniel reaver]Mitsu stared at them coldly the ground around kajima cracking as he fell through "you shit up you can't say any thing.... You have some one...... And you" she said pointing up to william "you caused all of it so you can't say any thing!!" She yelled at him @shortyshot8 [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#00b3b3]William shook his head "Just stop for a moment Mitsu" He said before looking at Kajima "Touch her without her permission again and I will snap your neck" He said as it was clear who he chose[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stared at them coldly the ground around kajima cracking as he fell through "you shit up you can't say any thing.... You have some one...... And you" she said pointing up to william "you caused all of it so you can't say any thing!!" She yelled at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Kajima then reappeared infront of Mitsu walking towards her with the most pissed off face as he grabbed her by the shirt and lifting her up*

''Listen you ungrateful brat. I dont have someone like you, i barely even have a girl! plus even if that goddess would have dated me, i dont think i would even last a relationship with her. SO DAMMIT DONT THINK YOU HAVE IT ALL WORST!! YOU'VE ONLY BEEN CHEATED ONCE, BUT IVE BEEN CHEATED ON 7 GOD DAMN TIMES!!''

*Kajima said as he shook her a bit on his last sentance*

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Thana groaned drunly as she pulled hayate into him pulling his head into her chest "sleep with me hayate" she asked drunkly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate blushed a bright red, "Thana! Stop! I am gonna sleep here anyway, you don't have to do this though!" He said trying to pull himself away.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stared at them coldly the ground around kajima cracking as he fell through "you shit up you can't say any thing.... You have some one...... And you" she said pointing up to william "you caused all of it so you can't say any thing!!" She yelled at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(And you! Needa take an anti-bitch pill :3jk)

*Kajima then looked at William*

''Try me...''

*He said as he looked back at Mitsu*

''I know you choose her, but im trying to make her understand something she doesnt fucking know!''

@shortyshot8

Snow:*smiles looking at Nora and Rain while in Roman's arms* He just asked me if I wanted to be his wife! *she smiles so happy and she hugs him tightly, never wanting to let go*

-------------

Rain:*her eyes wide and actually smiles, her features softening, the resemblance to Snow scary. She laughs softly and looks down* Well then, I suppose Idiot isn't that dumb if he wishes to keep you to himself Snow.

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

Mitsu started to cry not realizing who will had choses as she wimpered scared at kajima shaking her as her eye turned a chaotic purple as the lace started to become rough as if it was a storm

@shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima then reappeared infront of Mitsu walking towards her with the most pissed off face as he grabbed her by the shirt and lifting her up*
''Listen you ungrateful brat. I dont have someone like you, i barely even have a girl! plus even if that goddess would have dated me, i dont think i would even last a relationship with her. SO DAMMIT DONT THINK YOU HAVE IT ALL WORST!! YOU'VE ONLY BEEN CHEATED ONCE, BUT IVE BEEN CHEATED ON 7 GOD DAMN TIMES!!''

*Kajima said as he shook her a bit on his last sentance*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widen before he appears behind Kajima and speaks "Hey kid wanna set her down?" He asked before laughing "No I'm kidding you are going to die now" He said throwing Kajima off of her and cracking his knuckles

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles looking at Nora and Rain while in Roman's arms* He just asked me if I wanted to be his wife! *she smiles so happy and she hugs him tightly, never wanting to let go*
-------------

Rain:*her eyes wide and actually smiles, her features softening, the resemblance to Snow scary. She laughs softly and looks down* Well then, I suppose Idiot isn't that dumb if he wishes to keep you to himself Snow.

@Roman @WeirdPrincess
Nora blinked and stared at Snow before looking over at Roman,"I'm happy for you, really. Can I just talk to him for a second? It'll be really quick, promise." She said, a tight smile on her face.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](She drunk give her a break oookeh)

[/QUOTE]
(Gotcha! You'd think it was her time of da month though #MoodSwings)

Violetta happened to be at the lake Mitsu was near when it got rough, and splashed her in the face. She spit out the water, an exasperated expression on her face.

"Annie's daughter eh? Of course it's Annie's daughter."

She snapped her fingers, her hair fixed and her clothes dry. She held out her hands, calming the storm.

"You're welcome..."

Violetta sighed, just wanting a day to relax.

@ anyone?

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widen before he appears behind Kajima and speaks "Hey kid wanna set her down?" He asked before laughing "No I'm kidding you are going to die now" He said throwing Kajima off of her and cracking his knuckles
*Kajima jumped off of the air and landing infront of William and Mitsu. He then started to walk towards Mitsu and pats her head lightly his tone softening a bit*

''sorry...i just cant stand the pain''

*Kajima then looks at William*

''and you better take good care of her. and dont call me kid, or i will hurt you''

*He then took a step past Mitsu*

''if i see Mitsu like this again William, its your blood''

*He said as he walked off*

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and stared at Snow before looking over at Roman,"I'm happy for you, really. Can I just talk to him for a second? It'll be really quick, promise." She said, a tight smile on her face.
@Roman
Roman sighed, and let go of Snow. He stood up and walked over to Nora, "Erm, what is it?" He asked quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back