• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I suppose so," she murmured. She scuttled beside him, and sat unsteadily upon the bench.

[/QUOTE]
A slight smile came over his face "My name is Tatsumi what's yours?" He asked her happily

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"You've only seen my cat form," she indignantly replied, meowing in protest. She purred softly in relaxation as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

[/QUOTE]
Yuto smiled sweetly at her. "Heh, I guess your right." He said. "But I can already tell you'd look like the cutest thing on the planet."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto smiled sweetly at her. "Heh, I guess your right." He said. "But I can already tell you'd look like the cutest thing on the planet."
(You are doing this just to torture me aren't you?)

(Maybe... >:3 Revenge for trying to get Lexi to cheat on Kite! Muhahahaha!)
(Huh? I made William stop xD )

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"They call me Feline," she replied, shrugging. "But my name is Summer Dotty."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled happily "That's a very lovely name" He said extending a hand "Ya know you are the first person I have ever known who was kind to me"

shortyshot8 said:
(You are doing this just to torture me aren't you?)
It's like a fight to the death! :x

"That's so s-sweet," she replied, fumbling for her words. "Thank you." She curled up tighter, but nearer to Yuto. "...I'm Summer."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
It's like a fight to the death! :x

"That's so s-sweet," she replied, fumbling for her words. "Thank you." She curled up tighter, but nearer to Yuto. "...I'm Summer."

[/QUOTE]
Yuto smiled even more. "What do you know? Your name matches my favorite time of the year!" He laughed.

((Seriously, you boys and your girls and your player characters xD @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon ))

shortyshot8 said:
(But now you are trying to steal Summer that's just fucked up! xD )
(I promise to only make them friends. Cross my heart and hope to die :3... *crosses fingers behind my back xD *

(I promise to only make them friends. Cross my heart and hope to die :3... *crosses fingers behind my back xD *
(I am going to hold you to that or I will break those crossed fingers behind your back xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(Huh? I made William stop xD )

Tatsumi smiled happily "That's a very lovely name" He said extending a hand "Ya know you are the first person I have ever known who was kind to me"
"You? Rumor has it you're new, Tatsumi." She smiled, quite honoured to know his name.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"You? Rumor has it you're new, Tatsumi." She smiled, quite honoured to know his name.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled happily "You really are quite kind" He said as he gazed at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back