• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite hoped off his hippo as it disappeared. "My name is Kaito! But most people call me Kite." He said with a smile, poking her nose playfully.

Dex held her close to him, smiling at her. "I missed you." He said softly.
She stepped back a bit placing a hand to her nose and giggling lightly "I'm Camilla, nice to meet you Kite" she said in a calm tone as she smiled politely.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru bursts in looking angry "let her go you witch!" She shouted.
Viper sighs "kids shall you leave me alone with my family?" She sighs before putting her locked up in a u breakable cage.

Nonalaka said:
She stepped back a bit placing a hand to her nose and giggling lightly "I'm Camilla, nice to meet you Kite" she said in a calm tone as she smiled politely.
Kite grabbed one of her hands in both of his, his eyes lighting up. "So, are you new here Cami?" He asked, already giving her a nickname.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu leaned back into him again and closed her eyes slowly ready to go to sleep and sleep off the alchohol
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William wrapped his arms around her and smiled as he knew there was no way he could fall asleep

Yuto pops a piece in his mouth. "I've tasted better... But it's good." He said.
Farah smiled at him,"That's good! You'll have to taste my food next time to see if it taste better than anything you had. It's pretty amazing from what I've been told." She said before they walked into their theater.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Try Me" Hina said playfully accepting his challenge
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smirked and rolled on top of her, kissing her deeply before pulling away. "Challenge accepted." He said playfully.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen nodded tiredly "yeah" he says.
She tilted her head and chuckled "Alright let's get back to the school then" she replied as she started to walk, gesturing him to follow.

"She doesn't drink much so she's probablt still asleep or siting in the bed wondering where you are" she said softly to hayate

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah smiled at him,"That's good! You'll have to taste my food next time to see if it taste better than anything you had. It's pretty amazing from what I've been told." She said before they walked into their theater.
Yuto stared in awe at the big theater. "I-I didn't think it would be this big..." He said, a bit surprised, but then smiled. "This is going to be fun!" He said smiling.

Kite grabbed one of her hands in both of his, his eyes lighting up. "So, are you new here Cami?" He asked, already giving her a nickname.
She looked at her hand and laughed at her new title before nodding "Yes, I just arrived not to long ago" she said calmly as she had a quick look around her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She doesn't drink much so she's probablt still asleep or siting in the bed wondering where you are" she said softly to hayate
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex kept smirking, pinning her. "You know I want to." He said back.

Nonalaka said:
She looked at her hand and laughed at her new title before nodding "Yes, I just arrived not to long ago" she said calmly as she had a quick look around her.
Kite smiled even more at her laugh. "Heh, I like your laugh! It's cute!" He said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen nodded and followed.
"You've gone awful quiet now" she said as she slowed down to match his pace "Long day huh"

Roman said:
Han grabbed his suitcase and held Blair's hand as they began walking. "So, how long do we have left?" He asked looking at her stomach
"I'm not sure... Maybe a couple weeks left... " Blair looked down and frowned

Nonalaka said:
"You've gone awful quiet now" she said as she slowed down to match his pace "Long day huh"
"Yeah.." he yawns and goes even quieter. "Somethings wrong, I sense incredible dark magic" he says and looks around.

Hina giggled before suddenly rolling them so she was on top and pinned dex back as she giggled a little while staring at him "then lets go" she said playfully

@TheRebelliousDragon

Dex kept smirking, pinning her. "You know I want to." He said back.

Kite smiled even more at her laugh. "Heh, I like your laugh! It's cute!" He said happily.
A light blush that was just barely visible grew on her cheeks as she smiled "Thank you~"

Yuto stared in awe at the big theater. "I-I didn't think it would be this big..." He said, a bit surprised, but then smiled. "This is going to be fun!" He said smiling.
(THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled before suddenly rolling them so she was on top and pinned dex back as she giggled a little while staring at him "then lets go" she said playfully
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex pulled her into a deep kiss, not letting her go. Bring it on... He thought.

shortyshot8 said:
(THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID)
(*smacks* That's what he said!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back