• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Jaden does it a couple more times and looks at her "she's bleeding now" he says and looks at Lexi "should of just listened when I spoke with you" he says and strikes harper really hard.
Lexi starts crying. After a few more hits in Harper, Lexi begins to glow as so much dark energy comes from her

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, thats not a thing that happens for no reason but Alright" she chuckled as she hugged him.
*Natsuru blushes a bit as he then kisses Amara a bit deeply*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima didnt swallow it but blew fire at William*

[/QUOTE]
William melted and appeared next to Kajima "You're not getting out of it....Kul Ig Tel" He said making Kajima swollow it

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite patted her on the head, chuckling. "Yup! Go somewhere! How does the park sound?" He asked.
"It sounds great!" She said as she swayed from side to side excitedly "can we go?!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack appeared next to them all "What the hell is going on here" He said stroking the hippo
@Mayyflower
The hippo tackled him out the window as more appeared. "It's a hippo party!" A hippo with a bikini said as it danced.
Lightening struck all the hippos as jaden disaapearee out of the hippos grasp.

Nonalaka said:
"It sounds great!" She said as she swayed from side to side excitedly "can we go?!"
Kite nodded with a smile on his face as his pink hippo appeared under him again. "Yes! Let's go!" He said as he offered her a hand.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and looked around, noticing there was only twelve people on the sand, along with some tents. He looked at Asuka and replied♅...

“ I agree. We could have our own little camping trip on the beach. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka gasped and smiled,"We should! I've never been camping before, though it looks so fun." She said excitedly as she plopped down onto the sand. She pushed her fingers into the sand and lifted her hand up, the sand falling through the slips on her fingers. She didn't this a few more times before she looked up at Akira."We're gonna do this today right? Because I'm to excited to do this any other today!" She asked with a wide grin on her face.

LunaCrosby said:
More and more hippos piled out, ones with monocles, ones with bikinis, ones with top hats, thousands of them. "The fun has just begun!" They said as they kept tackling Jaden.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looks at jack "what's happening is I'm too useless to stop this" she says and hits the barrier she's trapped in, nearly in tears.
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

@Mayyflower
Jack nods "It's okay I'm here now" He said cracking his knuckles

Nonalaka said:
She looked over at him "Ah....right, well...I wouldn't want to get in the way so I'll just walk home" she almost looked like she was frowning "I had fun today, thanks" she smiled a little "I'll see you around?"
"I don't have to go.. I'm sure they'll be fine" he says to her

More and more hippos piled out, ones with monocles, ones with bikinis, ones with top hats, thousands of them. "The fun has just begun!" They said as they kept tackling Jaden.
Jack sighed "GET OUT OF HERE" He said making them vanish

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru blushes a bit as he then kisses Amara a bit deeply*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed in response as she moved a bit closer and kissed him back.

Yuto frowned and went bright red. "I-I am not cute!" He protested before sitting down next to her popping a kernel of popcorn in his mouth then looking away.
Farah sniffled as tears came to her eyes,"I'm sorry. I didn't know I offended you or anything." She said sadly as she ate more pieces of popcorn, watching the screen and trying not to look at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "GET OUT OF HERE" He said making them vanish
Suddenly, a hippo with a bazooka burst out of the portal at the last second. "Fire in the hole!" It hollered as it fired a shot at Jaden, hitting him hard.

Suddenly, a hippo with a bazooka burst out of the portal at the last second. "Fire in the hole!" It hollered as it fired a shot at Jaden, hitting him hard.
Jack grabbed the missile and tossed it at the hippo "I am going to do this alone!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nods "It's okay I'm here now" He said cracking his knuckles
"Its this damn barrier" she says and hits it again, tears going down her cheeks "I'm so useless" she yells and hits it again.

Jaden stands there wide eyed "its too late, she's already begun her transformation" he smiled sinisterly.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

@Mayyflower

...♅Akira smiled and soon sensed a strange occurrence. He spoke♅...

“ Yes, however I'll need you to bear with me for a few minutes. It seems as though someone is being unnecessarily harmed, so I have to intervene. I'll be right back. ”

...♅Akira suddenly vanished, appearing within the same room as Jack and the others, soon taking note of the female lying on the ground. His form had changed to his newest one, showing his Tengan being activated. He looked at the beings around him, the air beginning to sting♅...

“ What's going on here, Jack..? ”

2014-10-20_zpspof3f7vi.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sniffled as tears came to her eyes,"I'm sorry. I didn't know I offended you or anything." She said sadly as she ate more pieces of popcorn, watching the screen and trying not to look at him.
Yuto brushed tears from her face. "Hey, you didn't offend me... I just get turned on by compliments like being called cute." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its this damn barrier" she says and hits it again, years going down her cheeks "I'm so useless" she yells and hits it again.
Jaden stands there wide eyed "its too late, she's already begun her transformatio" he smiled sinisterly.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

@Mayyflower
Jack grips him by the throat "Tell me how to stop it!" He yelled in anger

Kite nodded with a smile on his face as his pink hippo appeared under him again. "Yes! Let's go!" He said as he offered her a hand.
"Aww he's so cute!" She exclaimed petting the hippo before turning and taking kite's hand.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and soon sensed a strange occurrence. He spoke♅...

“ Yes, however I'll need you to bear with me for a few minutes. It seems as though someone is being unnecessarily harmed, so I have to intervene. I'll be right back. ”

...♅Akira suddenly vanished, appearing within the same room as Jack and the others, soon taking note of the female lying on the ground. His form had changed to his newest one, showing his Tengan being activated. He looked at the beings around him, the air beginning to sting♅...

“ What's going on here, Jack..? ”

2014-10-20_zpspof3f7vi.gif

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked back at him "That's a very good question" He said nervous of the power he felt from Akira

shortyshot8 said:
Jack grabbed the missile and tossed it at the hippo "I am going to do this alone!"
The hippo squealed as it went flying off into space. "Team Hippo is blasting off againnnnn!!!" It squealed.

LunaCrosby said:
Lexi fully turned and broke loose she breaks the barriers. "You should have stopped when I told you too" she growls

Nonalaka said:
"Aww he's so cute!" She exclaimed petting the hippo before turning and taking kite's hand.
Kite blushed a little at how she took his hand, then smiled, pulling her on the hippo. "Here we gooooo!" He said as the hippo bounded off towards the park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back