• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana shook her head as she held the soul with both hands "why would they be food for me there my race the ones I look after and protect" she said as she stared at the soul [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

Ohhhhh.......Hey i wanted to ask you a question are you married to someone Godly??Tim asked curiously

Daniel reaver]Thana shook her head as she held the soul with both hands "why would they be food for me there my race the ones I look after and protect" she said as she stared at the soul [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

Shira happily giggled as yuki nuzzled her shoulder then hugged her childishly when she stoped as she nuzzled yukis neck

@Himeragi Seiker
Ohhhh....ahh hey but are you in love with someone godly??Tim asked curiously

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed argravatedly "yes I am... But I don't think I'll ever see him again" she said quietly as the soul dissapered from her hand and she frowned [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

@Shiroe Kurona
Oh......I am sorry Tim said Whats your name?My name is Tim Wellmish

"Thanatos but every one called me Thana" she said as she stared at the grave stone before she twirled around and started to walk twoard him passing him slowly as she walked

@shortyshot8 @Heartbreakvibes @Kalin Scarlet @anyoneels if I hop off some time Tomorow It will most likely mean I won't be on for the next three days after im going riding wth some freinds sorry)

@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

Shira happily giggled as yuki nuzzled her shoulder then hugged her childishly when she stoped as she nuzzled yukis neck

@Himeragi Seiker
"h-hey now that tickles..!"

*Yuki said giggling*

and it's all good lol)))

Nonalaka said:
Amara peeked into the room a bit further "your music is very good"
*Neo then looks at Amara*

"ah thanks. I don't believe I introduced myself yet. my name is Neopolitan. but just call me Neo since it's such a long name haha"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"h-hey now that tickles..!"
*Yuki said giggling*

and it's all good lol)))

*Neo then looks at Amara*

"ah thanks. I don't believe I introduced myself yet. my name is Neopolitan. but just call me Neo since it's such a long name haha"

[/QUOTE]
"Its nice to meet you Neo" she said with a smile, "I'm Amara ~"

Daniel reaver]"Thanatos but every one called me Thana" she said as she stared at the grave stone before she twirled around and started to walk twoard him passing him slowly as she walked @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL] @Kalin Scarlet @anyoneels if I hop off some time Tomorow It will most likely mean I won't be on for the next three days after im going riding wth some freinds sorry)
(Thats ok you can have all the time you want)Tim looked at Thana as she walked away She is sad,Maybe i could cheer her up Tim thought Cheer up How?Hahahha Fire said as he giggled Not like that! Hey,Thana we could go have lunch if you want Tim said as he went towards Thana

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"Amara...so your a goddess right?"

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded "mhm~ Right!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"ah..what kind of goddess are you? I'm not too fond of god and goddess titles..."

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, I'm the goddess of Love and Heartbreak" She replied "But obviously you don't need to repeat all that out when you speak to or of me" she continued with a smile.

Lumina said:
((Quick question is he still using the aura when he does this or no?))
(of course ...unless you want a spontaneous moment of control on Elyse's part.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, I'm the goddess of Love and Heartbreak" She replied "But obviously you don't need to repeat all that out when you speak to or of me" she continued with a smile.
"ah.."

*Neo then resumed to her computer as she was playing a video game on it*

"have you met Himeragi yet? she's my older sister"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Oh? Is he cute, too?" Restia asked, rubbing her forehead, but completely unaffected by her master's discipline. She leaned on Kat's shoulder, and waited for a response, her wings disappearing .

[/QUOTE]
She rolled her eyes. "Does it matter?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"ah.."
*Neo then resumed to her computer as she was playing a video game on it*

"have you met Himeragi yet? she's my older sister"

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm?" She thought for a bit "Ah, yes, briefly," she walked over near the computer "What cha playing"

Lumina said:
"You dont annoy me." Violetta said simply, giving Ansom a genuine smile. She then looked down at her pancakes and nearly drooled, cutting into the stack with near reckless abandon.
Ansom chuckled at Violetta's unrestrained antics. "Eh....I know I get on your nerves every once in awhile." He smirked. "Especially when I mess with your precious time." He finished the cup of coffee and took another bite of the muffin before setting it down and leaning back.

Daniel reaver]Thana shrugged as she continued to walk "why not" she said as she didn't look back but acknowledged the boys question [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

-------------------

Shira giggled happily and nuzzled yukis neck some more with a smile

@Himeragi Seiker
Tim caught up to Thana and put his hands behind his head and said to Thana So what do you wanna eat?

Thana shrugged as she walked her clothes changing from the funeral clothes to a short skirt and a dress shirt with a school jacket "I don't know" she said blankly as she walked

@Shiroe Kurona

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]Thana shrugged as she walked her clothes changing from the funeral clothes to a short skirt and a dress shirt with a school jacket "I don't know" she said blankly as she walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Why don't we go to the restaurant near here Tim said looking at Thana Those funeral clothes didnt look good on you anyways

xoloveox said:
She rolled her eyes. "Does it matter?"
"Maybe. I just like watching your reactions, more than anything ~" Restia replied.

The next morning, Tyler had finally recovered from the events from the night before. He got up and saw Al sleeping in a chair. What had happened? The nurse decided to let Tyler go as he walked down the corridor, wondering what had happened the night before. (Tyler is now available)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Maybe. I just like watching your reactions, more than anything ~" Restia replied.

[/QUOTE]
"Really? My reactions, huh?" She teased, rolling her eyes.

((Hmmmmmm classs ;-;

xoloveox said:
"Really? My reactions, huh?" She teased, rolling her eyes.
"You may act like nothing affects you, but you blushed about 10 times so far, and you've been very talkative since I got friendly with your neck~" Restia said, kissing Kat's neck softly. She licked up, and then nuzzled her master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back