• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Be my guest." He says as he stands up, jumping down a portal he had on the sidewalk, and coming out walking through a tree.

BlueHawk said:
"Be my guest." He says as he stands up, jumping down a portal he had on the sidewalk, and coming out walking through a tree.
Diablo laughed. "The name's Diablo, I'm the sharpest shooter that goes to this school. People call me gods bullet." He said.

Hina appeared in als lap and hugged him "jeez you really know how to keep a girl waiting" she said as she nuzzled his neck

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Al sat down on his bed in his room as he listened to the melody from the watch as he thought "It's as if this song was special to me somehow...."
@Daniel reaver
(You do realize Tyler left the room? xD also he needs advice. Check a few pages back and you'll see why xD )

BlueHawk said:
Jay extends his hand for a shake. "I'm Jay... And that's all they call me." He says with a laugh.
Diablo chuckled and took your hand and shook it. "I think we'll get along just fine..." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(You do realize Tyler left the room? xD also he needs advice. Check a few pages back and you'll see why xD )
(TOO FUCKING BAD xD Try talking to William)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina appeared in als lap and hugged him "jeez you really know how to keep a girl waiting" she said as she nuzzled his neck
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked before he hugged her as well "That is my job after all" He said as he had no intention of telling her what had happened

Lumina said:
((@shortyshot8 do I owe cam a reply?))
(Yeeeeeah quite a while ago xD )

Daniel reaver]"To difficult" daniel said as he walked out of the kitchen and into the living room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16334-lostsoul/ said:
@lostsoul[/URL]

Shira looked at Apple not removing her face from yukis neck as she did so "hi" she said quietly as she cuddled yuki more

@Himeragi Seiker
" how? i am very fast at learning." i say

shortyshot8 said:
(TOO FUCKING BAD xD Try talking to William)
Al looked shocked before he hugged her as well "That is my job after all" He said as he had no intention of telling her what had happened

(Yeeeeeah quite a while ago xD )
Tyler tried waking William up. "Hey! You were the one who wanted to give me dating advice right? Then give me your AMAZING advice." He said, rattling his head.

Tyler tried waking William up. "Hey! You were the one who wanted to give me dating advice right? Then give me your AMAZING advice." He said, rattling his head.
William sighed "Can a man meditate in peace? *Sigh* Fine what do you want to know first?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled then playfully wined "that's not nice love" she said as she nuzzled his neck more
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little as he closed the watch making the song stop as he hugged Hina he thought "Why did she call me Jack?"

Daniel reaver]Daniel sighed before he jestured for her to sit down "fine but don't think less or dofferent of me after I tell you" he said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16334-lostsoul/ said:
@lostsoul[/URL]
" how would i? " i say sitting down

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Can a man meditate in peace? *Sigh* Fine what do you want to know first?"
Tyler sighed. "Where do I take her? Everywhere I have thought of would be a disaster." He said.

"Because another name for what I am is final born a mix of dragon and angel. Outcasted be god and the devil we eventualy become massive Dragons of great power destened to kill all life in every realm" daniel said to her as he crossed his arms

@lostsoul

Tyler sighed. "Where do I take her? Everywhere I have thought of would be a disaster." He said.
William laughed "First off she will say the place doesn't matter as long as she is with you...Those are false words take her somewhere that is beautiful and happy"

Hina giggled happily as she held onto his neck tightly then looked at him "I love you" she said before she kissed Al

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled happily as she held onto his neck tightly then looked at him "I love you" she said before she kissed Al
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her as well while trying to take his mind off of Alice he thought "It doesn't matter I'm here with Hina now"

Daniel reaver]"Because another name for what I am is final born a mix of dragon and angel. Outcasted be god and the devil we eventualy become massive Dragons of great power destened to kill all life in every realm" daniel said to her as he crossed his arms [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16334-lostsoul/ said:
@lostsoul[/URL]
" pff, i am destined to eat the universe..." i say laughing " but i don't believe that will happen, since how could i eat it? i am so small after all"

Hina giggled happily and pushed Al down onto the bed then sat on top of him and looked down at him "so where did my husband run off to" she said playfully to him

Daniel chuckled a little "well then I'd probably have better luck than you would" he said as he looked out the window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back