• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"You may act like nothing affects you, but you blushed about 10 times so far, and you've been very talkative since I got friendly with your neck~" Restia said, kissing Kat's neck softly. She licked up, and then muzzled her master.

[/QUOTE]
Dex looked a bit disturbed. "Looks to me like your too busy Kat." He said, turning to leave.

Daniel reaver]Daniel aighed "well then I guess I can't explan myself to you id take to much time" he said as he crossed his arms [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16334-lostsoul/ said:
@lostsoul[/URL]
"why not?" i ask

Roman said:
Han had lie next to Blair, as he lay there he wondered how Blair knew he was real, "I-I completely understand, then again: How do you know I'm....me?"
Blair puts her hand on his chest and smiles softly at him then scoots closer to him then lays her head down on his chest and smiles

Daniel reaver]Thana shrugged as she continued to walk "why not" she said as she didn't look back but acknowledged the boys question [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

-------------------

Shira giggled happily and nuzzled yukis neck some more with a smile spread across her face as she did so

@Himeragi Seiker
*Yuki giggled more and more as Shira nuzzled her neck. Apple then appeared sitting on the bed infront of Yuki and Shira*

''Yuki...your new code is ready''

Tyler sighed. William hadn't said anything since he woke up. He decided to go with his original plan. To go see Sena today. "But where to take her?" He said out loud.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''Elsword''

[/QUOTE]
"Ooh, okay, I've never played that before"

He takes a seat on a small public bench, resting his elbows on his knees with a slight forward lean. He lets out a sigh.

Tyler easily ruled out the movies, and the community pool. Sena didn't like movies and Tyler hated getting wet. The café was fine, but they went there last time and the last time Tyler went to a amusement park he almost died from a maniac. He easily became frustrated at this point. Maybe Amara has a idea... He thought to himself.

(I have Diablo open right now. But that's all.)

Nonalaka said:
"Ooh, okay, I've never played that before"
''its an MMORPG...i got another game called ALO and GGO. their both unique games because you need some kind of required headgear and you can control your character's movements just like you control your body in real life. theres more to it but its hard to explain''

(Mmk) Diablo was wandering around minding his own business, when he saw Jay. "You bored?" He asked, sitting next to him.

Jay nods his head. "Yup. I did just about nothing all day." He says as he leans back. "How about yourself?" He asks.

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods his head. "Yup. I did just about nothing all day." He says as he leans back. "How about yourself?" He asks.
Diablo nodded. "I know how you feel. I didn't do anything all day." He said, laying his head back.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](of course ...unless you want a spontaneous moment of control on Elyse's part.

[/QUOTE]
((Nah....just checking.))

Elyse nearly broke the eye contact when he grabbed her hands. It was this moment that she knew she wanted her wish to come true.. by having Kili by her side. She didn't care how, if it were gonna be as friends or more, but she knew she always wanted to be by his side. Maybe thats what she had meant with her wish. Maybe that's why her statue wouldn't change from Kili's shape. Whatever it was, she knew thats what she wanted.

"Probably pull a prank on someone a bit later." He says before tossing a rock through a portal, and it returns to him from a portal beneath him.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled at Violetta's unrestrained antics. "Eh....I know I get on your nerves every once in awhile." He smirked. "Especially when I mess with your precious time." He finished the cup of coffee and took another bite of the muffin before setting it down and leaning back.
Violetta had a few bites of pancake in her mouth as she looked at Ansom, cinnamon frosting stuck on the corners of her mouth.

"it's not the worst though..." she said after swallowing, taking another drink of coffee to was the food down.

Shiroe Kurona] [B]Why don't we go to the restaurant near here [/B]Tim said looking at Thana [B]Those funeral clothes didnt look good on you anyways[/B] [/QUOTE] Thana nodded to his questions as she walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

BlueHawk said:
"Probably pull a prank on someone a bit later." He says before tossing a rock through a portal, and it returns to him from a portal beneath him.
"Nice, can I get in on it?" He asked.

lostsoul said:
"why not?" i ask
"To difficult" daniel said as he walked out of the kitchen and into the living room

@lostsoul

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki giggled more and more as Shira nuzzled her neck. Apple then appeared sitting on the bed infront of Yuki and Shira*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080]''Yuki...your new code is ready''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Shira looked at Apple not removing her face from yukis neck as she did so "hi" she said quietly as she cuddled yuki more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back