• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki then nuzzled Shira's shoulder*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Shira giggled happily and held onto yuki "that tickles love" she said playfully to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Ah, I see~ He could interact with a passing Human? )))

[/QUOTE]
(( That would just be weird, just my opinion, I mean we are in her dorm. :l This just got real! :0 ))

Lumina said:
Noting Kili letting go of her hand she closed her eyes and wished her wish upon the coin. She tossed it in, wondering if it would even work. With her luck, probably not. She was the type of person that always ended up alone. But hey, might as well try, right?
"So, what did you wish for?" he asked, turning to face her. His blush had faded, but wasn't completely gone as he smiled at the one person he might consider to be closest thing to a friend he ever had...

Jay steps through his portal on the wall, and comes up and out of the portal he had outside, continuing to brush his teeth outside.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily and held onto yuki "that tickles love" she said playfully to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''really~? maybe il do it some more~''

*Yuki said playfully as she nuzzled Shira's shoulder a bit more*

*Himeragi was still walking home until she was grabbed by a guy and pulled into an alley way. It appeared to be a molester and Himeragi summoned her gauntlets and punch him and leaves the alley leaving him in pain as her gauntlets disappeared*

Roman said:
(( That would just be weird, just my opinion, I mean we are in her dorm. :l This just got real! :0 ))
(Very little you can do, if someone else can't get involved. Blair would just have to believe or disbelieve. Han couldn't do anything about it.)

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled more and more as she watched her with a happy smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then stops for a bit while looking up at Shira with almost an innocent smile of a child*

maybe i should make a new character...hmmmm)))

Roman said:
Han looked down at the ground, "I-I remember you telling me something about making you 'feel' again after that we stop talking for a- You know what, just forget it." His outfit faded away, revealing his normal clothes, "I doubt you'd believe anything I say..."
"Yea... I know." Blair sighed and layed back down pulling him down gently with her, "I... I need you too protect me...It's a bad idea for me to have my humanity back...I just want more time too live without feeling remorse or grief... Or anything... You understand right?"

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily then kissed yuki quickly and giggled more "your so cute" she said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''your cute also Shira''

*Yuki then nuzzled Shira's shoulder a bit more and then rests her head on Shira's shoulder*

Jay let's out a yawn and opens a portal next to him, and one in his bathroom. He drops his toothbrush down into his bathroom as he continues to walk.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"So, what did you wish for?" he asked, turning to face her. His blush had faded, but wasn't completely gone as he smiled at the one person he might consider to be closest thing to a friend he ever had...

[/QUOTE]
"Won't that ruin the wish if I share?" Elyse laughed, the blush still not gone from her face as her gaze found Kili's again. this was definitely a wish she was desperately hoping would come true, as cheesy as it sounded in her mind. But as she looked at Kili she felt the metal still staying in his form, so she was gonna take a chance on it, just this once.

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled happily as the tendril flowed into her hand and she giggled hapily "yay another soul" she said childishly as it appeared in her hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Souls are like food for you right? Tim said looking at the soul in her hand Tim dropped the cigarette on the ground and crushed it @Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
"Won't that ruin the wish if I share?" Elyse laughed, the blush still not gone from her face as her gaze found Kili's again. this was definitely a wish she was desperately hoping would come true, as cheesy as it sounded in her mind. But as she looked at Kili she felt the metal still staying in his form, so she was gonna take a chance on it, just this once.
Kili laughed."Maybe. Then again, maybe not. I guess it's all about how you see it..." Kili said, looking up as a petal fell from one of the nearby trees. He grasped it between his fingers, and smiled as he turned his attention to Elyse again. " I wished that you found whatever it is you sought by going on this adventure. And as I said before, you'll always have my help...or the help of this mini me." he said, acknowledging the Kili figure Elyse had carried this entire time. "It looks like me, so it should be at least as strong as me, right?" he said jokingly, smiling all the while.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili laughed."Maybe. Then again, maybe not. I guess it's all about how you see it..." Kili said, looking up as a petal fell from one of the nearby trees. He grasped it between his fingers, and smiled as he turned his attention to Elyse again. " I wished that you found whatever it is you sought by going on this adventure. And as I said before, you'll always have my help...or the help of this mini me." he said, acknowledging the Kili figure Elyse had carried this entire time. "It looks like me, so it should be at least as strong as me, right?" he said jokingly, smiling all the while.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse couldnt help but laugh, looking at the chunk of metal in her hand that refused to be anything but Kili's shape.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

She contemplated telling what her wish was, but the more she thought about it the more her blush grew (speaking of which, she didn't know how she was able to blush in the first place, considering her blood was replaced by metal, but hey, let's not question it!), so she kept silent. Maybe out of embarrassment, maybe something else... her gaze fell on the petal inbetween Kili's fingers.

"I hope I find it too."

as the words left her lips her eyes met his.

RPLoverRP said:
"Yea... I know." Blair sighed and layed back down pulling him down gently with her, "I... I need you too protect me...It's a bad idea for me to have my humanity back...I just want more time too live without feeling remorse or grief... Or anything... You understand right?"
Han had lie next to Blair, as he lay there he wondered how Blair knew he was real, "I-I completely understand, then again: How do you know I'm....me?"

Lumina said:
Elyse couldnt help but laugh, looking at the chunk of metal in her hand that refused to be anything but Kili's shape.
"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

She contemplated telling what her wish was, but the more she thought about it the more her blush grew (speaking of which, she didn't know how she was able to blush in the first place, considering her blood was replaced by metal, but hey, let's not question it!), so she kept silent. Maybe out of embarrassment, maybe something else... her gaze fell on the petal inbetween Kili's fingers.

"I hope I find it too."

as the words left her lips her eyes met his.
Kili's smile grew a bit softer as his eyes locked with hers. There weren't any words he could find for the moment, so he didn't even try. Besides, he was pretty sure he was only barely hanging onto consciousness at the moment. No reason not to just go with the flow when you're about to faint.

Thinking it'd be what Elyse wanted, Kili took her hands in his own. Admittedly, he was completely red in the face, but once again, he couldn't care less as he stared into her shining silver eyes.

Himeragi Seiker]seems true))) [URL="http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/collections/500889032 said:
3949132_by_hachimaid-d8a7sg8.jpg
[/URL]
(I'm going back to elsword just for them!)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili's smile grew a bit softer as his eyes locked with hers. There weren't any words he could find for the moment, so he didn't even try. Besides, he was pretty sure he was only barely hanging onto consciousness at the moment. No reason not to just go with the flow when you're about to faint.
Thinking it'd be what Elyse wanted, Kili took her hands in his own. Admittedly, he was completely red in the face, but once again, he couldn't care less as he stared into her shining silver eyes.

(I'm going back to elsword just for them!)

[/QUOTE]
((Quick question is he still using the aura when he does this or no?))

Shiroe Kurona] [B]Souls are like food for you right? [/B]Tim said looking at the soul in her hand Tim dropped the cigarette on the ground and crushed it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Thana shook her head as she held the soul with both hands "why would they be food for me there my race the ones I look after and protect" she said as she stared at the soul

@Shiroe Kurona

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''your cute also Shira''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki then nuzzled Shira's shoulder a bit more and then rests her head on Shira's shoulder*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Shira happily giggled as yuki nuzzled her shoulder then hugged her childishly when she stoped as she nuzzled yukis neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Neo was on the computer trying to make a good OST for a CoD Game*

[/QUOTE]
Amara peeked into the room a bit further "your music is very good"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back