• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "a..... I'm the only one" se said with another inocent giggle

[/QUOTE]
I dont know about Grim reapers that much Tim said while taking a cigarette and a lighter Tim lighted the cigarette and started smoking You know........I dont really care about death........Death is just like sleeping forever

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*You then start to hear music coming from Himeragi's and Neo's room*
[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
((My phone won't let me watch the link uvu;))

Amara stops what she's doing and follows the music. She slowly opens the door and peeks in.

Roman said:
Han stood up and quickly helped Blair stand up straight, "What? Who are you talking about?" He asked confused, he then thought about the voice he heard, "Was it her?" He asked
"Wait... How do I know its you? This could be another trick... To make me turn my Humanity switch back on..." Blair backed away from him weakly and hissed at him with anger, "STOP WITH THE TRICKS!"

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded "yeah I wonder that too" she said softyl to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"No I am death period" Thana said to the boy as a schythe appeared in one of her hands

@Shiroe Kurona
Go on,I dont mind Tim said as he smoked What are you doing with that hot lady?!!!!Fire said She is the grim reaper.............Ok Tim said to Fire nobody could here them talking because they were talking in Tims mind

RPLoverRP said:
"Wait... How do I know its you? This could be another trick... To make me turn my Humanity switch back on..." Blair backed away from him weakly and hissed at him with anger, "STOP WITH THE TRICKS!"
Han looked at Blair in disbelief, "You really think I'm a hallucination? Ask me anything, Blair! Ask me anything the real Han would know, and I bet I could answer it!" He said trying to redeem himself to her

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "I guess you have a point." He sighed, taking a bite of his muffin. "Yes...people do tend to get annoyed by me, don't they?" He chuckled. "Thanks for sticking with me."
"You dont annoy me." Violetta said simply, giving Ansom a genuine smile. She then looked down at her pancakes and nearly drooled, cutting into the stack with near reckless abandon.

Roman said:
Han looked at Blair in disbelief, "You really think I'm a hallucination? Ask me anything, Blair! Ask me anything the real Han would know, and I bet I could answer it!" He said trying to redeem himself to her
Blair looked down not knowing what too ask, they barely knew each other so what could she possibly ask...

RPLoverRP said:
Blair looked down not knowing what too ask, they barely knew each other so what could she possibly ask...
Han gritted his teeth, "Blair, there is one thing you told me I'd never forget..." he looked at her.

Ichiglare9.gif

"You told me this and yet, I don't know why you did..." he said.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili handed her the coin, blushing as he realized he had held his hand to hers longer than intended. He turned to the well, closed his eyes, and tossed his coin into the well.

(Lol okay. So you don't want her to go?)

[/QUOTE]
Noting Kili letting go of her hand she closed her eyes and wished her wish upon the coin. She tossed it in, wondering if it would even work. With her luck, probably not. She was the type of person that always ended up alone. But hey, might as well try, right?

Roman said:
Han gritted his teeth, "Blair, there is one thing you told me I'd never forget..." he looked at her.
Ichiglare9.gif

"You told me this and yet, I don't know why you did..." he said.
Blair looked up quickly, "What are you talking about?"

Roman said:
((( Wait, if Han was a hallucination, then asking something the real Han would know would be pointless. The hallucination will only have the knowledge Blair knows about Han. So if Blair asked a question she already knew the answer to, that'd mean the hallucination would also know the answer, due to it originating from within Blair's mind. Not only that, but if Blair asked a question she didn't know the answer to and Han answered, she wouldn't know if he was telling the truth, due to her not knowing the real answer. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Wait, if Han was a hallucination, then asking something the real Han would know would be pointless. The hallucination will only have the knowledge Blair knows about Han. So if Blair asked a question she already knew the answer to, that'd mean the hallucination would also know the answer, due to it originating from within Blair's mind. Not only that, but if Blair asked a question she didn't know the answer to and Han answered, she wouldn't know if he was telling the truth, due to her not knowing the real answer. )))

[/QUOTE]
((.Han doesn't know anything about hallucinations at all, only that they make you see things. That being said, he wouldn't know what to do in this situation. He's never been in one like this before. ))

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded "yeah I wonder that too" she said softyl to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"No I am death period" Thana said to the boy as a schythe appeared in one of her hands

@Shiroe Kurona
*Yuki then nuzzled Shira's shoulder*

Jay grabs his toothbrush and starts to brush his teeth as he opens a portal outside, and one on the wall in front of him.

Roman said:
((.Han doesn't know anything about hallucinations at all, only that they make you see things. That being said, he wouldn't know what to do in this situation. He's never been in one like this before. ))
((( Hallucinations originate from the brain, showing you things you want to see. Due to it originating from the brain, it can be your conscious or someone you miss. Also, because the brain is where information is stored, the Hallucinations will have the same information you have. Also, I was mainly referring to Blair's situation xD )))

Nonalaka said:
((My phone won't let me watch the link uvu;))
Amara stops what she's doing and follows the music. She slowly opens the door and peeks in.
*Neo was on the computer trying to make a good OST for a CoD Game*

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she turned back to the grave as a black tendril slowly came from it and flowed twoards her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Tim stood there silently smoking Where is Ice?! Tim said to Fire Coldhead is sleeping Fire said You shouldnt call him names we are all brothers ok? Tim said We are sharing the same body,We are no family Fire shouted angrily Well,It depends on how you look at it brothers or just sharing the same body Tim said

RPLoverRP said:
Blair looked up quickly, "What are you talking about?"
Han looked down at the ground, "I-I remember you telling me something about making you 'feel' again after that we stop talking for a- You know what, just forget it." His outfit faded away, revealing his normal clothes, "I doubt you'd believe anything I say..."

Roman said:
Han looked down at the ground, "I-I remember you telling me something about making you 'feel' again after that we stop talking for a- You know what, just forget it." His outfit faded away, revealing his normal clothes, "I doubt you'd believe anything I say..."
((( Realistically, there's only one way to prove that he's real. He'd have to interact with another person, as hallucinations are only there for you, not the other person. Just my two cents xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Hallucinations originate from the brain, showing you things you want to see. Due to it originating from the brain, it can be your conscious or someone you miss. Also, because the brain is where information is stored, the Hallucinations will have the same information you have. Also, I was mainly referring to Blair's situation xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I'm saying Han wouldn't understand, he's never really hallucinated before, so he wouldn't be able to know what she's going through right now. ;3 ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Realistically, there's only one way to prove that he's real. He'd have to interact with another person, as hallucinations are only there for you, not the other person. Just my two cents xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Who would I interact with? There is just us xD ))

Roman said:
(( I'm saying Han wouldn't understand, he's never really hallucinated before, so he wouldn't be able to know what she's going through right now. ;3 ))
(( Who would I interact with? There is just us xD ))
((( Ah, I see~ He could interact with a passing Human? )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back