• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru pulled away and look at Amara's face chuckling a bit*
''so you liked it..huh?''

[/QUOTE]
She hid her face from view "D-dont make it embarrassing" she stuttered

Nonalaka said:
She hid her face from view "D-dont make it embarrassing" she stuttered
''hehe...i can give you more of that if you look this way..''

*Natsuru said teasing a bit*

Daniel reaver]Mina lauphed evily as she appeared in front of ruthy and grabed her throwing her through the roof and quickly following behind her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

(@Himeragi Seiker did you reply or do I owe a reply?)
i think you owe a reply lol...))

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Damn ghosts..." he said as he searched around for Blair. He checked her room, which was empty. He looked around the living area and saw her passed out on the floor, "Blair! Blair, Wake up!!" He shouted as he ran over to her. "C'mon Blair... Wake the hell up!!"
@RPLoverRP
Blair blinks her eyes a couple times but thinks she sees someone else instead of Hans, "Its you..." She smiles with tears in her eyes, "I thought... I saw you dead... I'm so sorry...Sorry..." I repeat the words over and over again before going back to my deep sleep state.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''thats good''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki smiled as she took a bite from the soup*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Daniel reaver]F thana ailed then twirled around and smiled inocently "why yes how did you know" she said in a cute way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

Mina smiled "ok then" she said before she turned back to Atrio and kissed him one more time "don't worry love I'll defeat her then we will be together forever" she said as she stood up and turned to her

@Sweetone
I have heard rumours that there is a female grim reaper Tim said looking at the grave in silence

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hehe...i can give you more of that if you look this way..''
*Natsuru said teasing a bit*

[/QUOTE]
"Oh S-Shush" she replied, hiding her face more, which was now beet red.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh S-Shush" she replied, hiding her face more, which was now beet red.
*Natsuru then sets Amara down*

''your really cute when you blush yknow? haha''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then sets Amara down*
''your really cute when you blush yknow? haha''

[/QUOTE]
"N-no" she shook her head "nothing is cute about looking like a tomato" she said with a pout. He just kept making her blush worse.

Nonalaka said:
"N-no" she shook her head "nothing is cute about looking like a tomato" she said with a pout. He just kept making her blush worse.
''its not the looks of the tomato that are cute..its their look and their personality''

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and ate some more before slighlightky leaned against yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then soon noticed Shira*

''full?''

RPLoverRP said:
Blair blinks her eyes a couple times but thinks she sees someone else instead of Hans, "Its you..." She smiles with tears in her eyes, "I thought... I saw you dead... I'm so sorry...Sorry..." I repeat the words over and over again before going back to my deep sleep state.
Han picked, Blair up off the ground, "She saw me...dead?" He asked himself. He walked in her room and laid her on her bed "Sleep well..." he said turning around to see if anyone was still here.

Blair sleeps but tosses and turns, She would sometimes cuddle the blankets and have tears in her eyes. She would sleep for days.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its not the looks of the tomato that are cute..its their look and their personality''

*Yuki then soon noticed Shira*

''full?''

[/QUOTE]
She couldn't even think of an answer to give back to that, she simply stared at him, her eyes fluttering a few times with a heavy blush.

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded at yukis question as she set the boul down [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ah...''

*Yuki was very hungry at the time so she finished her soup*

Nonalaka said:
She couldn't even think of an answer to give back to that, she simply stared at him, her eyes fluttering a few times with a heavy blush.
*Natsuru chuckled a bit as he pets Amara's head and walks to his room*

Min

Sweetone said:
ruthy got her self together and,was flying in the air, she made a purfication circle appear in her heart that could never be taken out or destoryed. @Daniel reaver
Mina smiled as a black katana appeared in her hands "shall we fight over him pretty" she yelled as she launched down slashing at ruthy

@Sweetone

RPLoverRP said:
Blair sleeps but tosses and turns, She would sometimes cuddle the blankets and have tears in her eyes. She would sleep for days.
Han had stayed at Blair's dorm he slept on a chair in her room, which he found reasonably comfortable. He woke up and stretched, looking over at, Blair to make sure she was alright, "Hopefully she wakes up soon..." he said quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...''
*Yuki was very hungry at the time so she finished her soup*

*Natsuru chuckled a bit as he pets Amara's head and walks to his room*

[/QUOTE]
She stood there for a bit, awkwardly pulling at her shirt sleeves "S-stupid natsuru" she muttered to herself after he left.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and handed her soup to yuki "want mine to" she asked her with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''nah, i got full off of mines..haha..''

*She then leaned against Shira resting her head on Shira's shoulder*

Roman said:
Han had stayed at Blair's dorm he slept on a chair in her room, which he found reasonably comfortable. He woke up and stretched, looking over at, Blair to make sure she was alright, "Hopefully she wakes up soon..." he said quietly.
Blair opens her eyes halfway and stares across, Her vision got abit more clear but she just stared and was unable to move her body.

Nonalaka said:
She stood there for a bit, awkwardly pulling at her shirt sleeves "S-stupid natsuru" she muttered to herself after he left.
*Nanase then whispered into Amara's ear*

''Natsuru's always like that. he is a good guy though. thats why i never consumed his soul. well since im a god eater''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back