• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

RPLoverRP said:
Blair squeezed her eyes shut and falls to her knees screaming in pain and tears, "SHUT UP!"
''hmm..not unless you open up and show your feelings...or the inner you basically me, will keep showing up..''

*The illusions stopped and she disappeared as an echo of Emiko's voice remained*

''
you cannot live emotionless forever...''

RPLoverRP said:
I qouted your post but nothing showed up, so I typed this...
-Roman
Han puts a hand to his head, "I have to go, Al... I think I might be going insane." He said before saying a something, which changed his clothes to his Battle Outfit. His sword on his back he leaped out pf the window and started hopping in mid air. He headed back to school, and went to his dorm.

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
"I-im not cute" she said, blushing as she turned in the opposite direction
''haha..the more you deny it, it makes you look even cuter''

*Natsuru chuckled as he picks up Amara bridal style by surprise again and looking at her*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm..not unless you open up and show your feelings...or the inner you basically me, will keep showing up..''
*The illusions stopped and she disappeared as an echo of Emiko's voice remained*

''
you cannot live emotionless forever...''

Blair opens her eyes then crawls in the glass weakly to the door and she squints in pain but soon passing out with her body bruised up and clothes shredded and bloody.

[/QUOTE]

trix said:
Trix smiled and walked over to a closet opening it at the bottom there was a toppling pile of games. She bit her lip lightly looking through them, she found clue and pulled it out "How about this?" she walked over putting the box on the living room table.
Clover stares at the box and pouted, turning to the side with his arms crossed like a child. "Nu I dun't wanna!" He chuckles and turns to trix, smiling widely. "I'm just kidding... But yeah clue seems fine~"

*As Emiko's words disappeared, her wounds were healed, the mirror was repaired and the blood on the floor had vanished and Blair's blood started to regenerate for 5 minutes*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha..the more you deny it, it makes you look even cuter''
*Natsuru chuckled as he picks up Amara bridal style by surprise again and looking at her*

[/QUOTE]
"N-no it does n- Eek!" Amara let out a squeak on shock "w-what are you doing?!" She replied nervously her face still blushed.

Han sighed, "While I'm here I might as well see if Blair is still angry at me...." he said as he went to her room. When he made it there he knocked and waited for someone to answer.

@RPLoverRP

Nonalaka said:
"N-no it does n- Eek!" Amara let out a squeak on shock "w-what are you doing?!" She replied nervously her face still blushed.
''im just doing this..''

*Natsuru grined as he kisses Amara*

Roman said:
Han sighed, "While I'm here I might as well see if Blair is still angry at me...." he said as he went to her room. When he made it there he knocked and waited for someone to answer.
@RPLoverRP
*The door creaked open slowly as Emiko's voice echoed to him*

''
come in...it seems Blair needs you...''

@RPLoverRP

xoloveox said:
(Because im bored and our charactersss
Restia reappeared, arms wrapped around her new master's waist. "Kaaaat, this is all boring~ why can't we go somewhere and have some fun?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Restia reappeared, arms wrapped around her new master's waist. "Kaaaat, this is all boring~ why can't we go somewhere and have some fun?"

[/QUOTE]
Kat yelped, looking down at Restia. "Arent you supposed to listen to me, if I'm your master?" She pouted.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im just doing this..''

''

@RPLoverRP

[/QUOTE]
RPLoverRP said:
I stay asleep , Mind: Hans... Where are you...
Han frowned as he walked inside, "May I ask, who and where you are?" He asked with a serious look on his face.

Episode_346_Ichigo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Han kept a close watch on the girl as he walked inside, "May I ask, who you are?" He asked with a suspicious look on his face.
Episode_346_Ichigo.png
her voice is there but not herself)))

F

Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at her suspicously and went towards her and stood next to her looking at the grave and said [B]You're The Grim reaper?[/B] [/QUOTE] thana ailed then twirled around and smiled inocently "why yes how did you know" she said in a cute way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

Sweetone said:
"hes not your husband and ill fight you for him" she said and was getting upset. @Daniel reaver
Mina smiled "ok then" she said before she turned back to Atrio and kissed him one more time "don't worry love I'll defeat her then we will be together forever" she said as she stood up and turned to her

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im just doing this..''

''

@RPLoverRP

[/QUOTE]
Amara tensed up for a moment, she felt her face heat up like crazy, before she began to kiss back.

Blaire opens her eyes halfway and the room spins but she stays still, "Stupid... Bitch..." Mind: People are such pests... Annoying creatures...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]her voice is there but not herself)))

[/QUOTE]
(( I edited ))

xoloveox said:
Kat yelped, looking down at Restia. "Arent you supposed to listen to me, if I'm your master?" She pouted.
"Well, you haven't fully completed the contract, so you're not completely my master yet. Besides, even once you are, what fun is there in doing exactly what someone tells you all the time?~ " Restia said, purring as she licked her masters ear. She leaned in close, and started to whisper. "Hey, lets ditch this guy, and maybe I can..." Restia grew even quieter as she began to describe things that would make a saint blush.

Nonalaka said:
Amara tensed up for a moment, she felt her face heat up like crazy, before she began to kiss back.
*Natsuru pulled away and look at Amara's face chuckling a bit*

''so you liked it..huh?''

Roman said:
Han frowned as he walked inside, "May I ask, who and where you are?" He asked with a serious look on his face.
Episode_346_Ichigo.png
''you dont need to know...bye''

*The voice then disappears*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, you haven't fully completed the contract, so you're not completely my master yet. Besides, even once you are, what fun is there in doing exactly what someone tells you all the time?~ " Restia said, purring as she licked her masters ear. She leaned in close, and started to whisper. "Hey, lets ditch this guy, and maybe I can..." Restia grew even quieter as she began to describe things that would make a saint blush.

[/QUOTE]
Kat's face grew red, and she flicked the girls forehead quickly. "Hush up." She growled, looking at Dex. "Look- I have a master, too, and I need to get this project done for him."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru pulled away and look at Amara's face chuckling a bit*
''so you liked it..huh?''

''you dont need to know...bye''

*The voice then disappears*

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed, "Damn ghosts..." he said as he searched around for Blair. He checked her room, which was empty. He looked around the living area and saw her passed out on the floor, "Blair! Blair, Wake up!!" He shouted as he ran over to her. "C'mon Blair... Wake the hell up!!"

@RPLoverRP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back