The End is Nigh(Exalted 2.5)

Feantari said:
How does your free excellency houserule work for Infernals?
Infernals get the excellency of either their Caste or Favored Yozi for free, and get the second-excellency equivalent as well. If they get a Shintai charm for another Yozi, they get the first and second excellency for free (or refunded if they already have it for that yozi)

Sound good?

SilverWinglie said:
Name: The Artisan of Flesh and Bones (Alternatively, the Artisan of Steel and Bones. Artisan, for short. In life, Sorien Reed)

Caste: Abyssal; Midnight

History: I write horrifically long backstories, please follow this link. http://silverwinglie.deviantart.com/art/Artisan-Backstory-Exalted-183284458

Appearance: 5'10", slender and a bit spidery of limb. Attractive as Abyssals are wont to be, with your typical white skin and black hair, pulled back tightly. Expression is usually distracted, thoughtful, but can snap to infuriatingly smug or full of murderous rage in a heartbeat. Most noteworthy feature would be his hands, graced with very long, slim fingers that tend to be rather twitch-twitchy, never still. He dresses in black, keeping a neat, tailored silhouette. In spite of his chosen profession, messiness is simply not acceptable.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]We are not nessicarly upgrading to 3E since I most likely will not be able to afford it, just saying.

[/QUOTE]
I know, I meant in general, not for this specific game

MrSerious said:
So.. Attribute 5 gives 3 free Augmentations for that Attribute? And just the Charm, not the Slot to house it?
Augmentations require no slots or motes (first three only)

Taliesin said:
JayTee, I sympathize with your desire to not want to re-learn everything. Since it was me who suggested TAW's, I feel it only fair to offer to ease your way as much as possible - if you PM me your IM details (AIM or Skype for preference, though I also have MSN and Steam), I'll gladly help you with TAW rules. I'm familiar with converting characters between the two, so I reckon I can 'translate' quite well.
The lunar concept I was contemplating throwing into this game is here. I'm not sure I'd have to time reread things and I have plenty of other ideas, but if you ever get bored I wouldn't mind looking at how that would translate over. (if it would? This seems pretty reliant on DBT gift mechanics)

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]We are not nessicarly upgrading to 3E since I most likely will not be able to afford it, just saying.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but learning a new Charm set is a lot of work.

JayTee said:
Also, are we using standard character generation rules? Newborn Exalts, to be specific.
Yes.

The houserules give you a lot of extras and stuff and this way you don't feel too naked, and I can do what I want inregards to game length.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Augmentations require no slots or motes (first three only)

[/QUOTE]
You'd best put that in your House Rules then and make it offcial :D

MrSerious said:
You'd best put that in your House Rules then and make it offcial :D
I did already please someone go ahead and make sure everything is right, I'm too dizzy ,_,

Ok, I know this will probably be rejected, but would you consider having an Abyssal Akuma under the service of either Malfeas or the Ebon Dragon? I figure that with the new threat of the doom train the Yozi tried to get themselves a servant with a gifted understanding of the Void and the Underworld in order to find a way to destroy this new Neverborn.

[QUOTE="Lord-Leafar]Ok, I know this will probably be rejected, but would you consider having an Abyssal Akuma under the service of either Malfeas or the Ebon Dragon? I figure that with the new threat of the doom train the Yozi tried to get themselves a servant with a gifted understanding of the Void and the Underworld in order to find a way to destroy this new Neverborn.

[/QUOTE]
The Yozi also have their important special plot in regards to this "Situation" If you want to be related to them be an infernal please :)

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I did already please someone go ahead and make sure everything is right, I'm too dizzy ,_,

[/QUOTE]
Don't see about Augmentations not costing motes or slots as in permanent upgrades

Feantari said:
The lunar concept I was contemplating throwing into this game is here. I'm not sure I'd have to time reread things and I have plenty of other ideas, but if you ever get bored I wouldn't mind looking at how that would translate over. (if it would? This seems pretty reliant on DBT gift mechanics)
Mm... Gift mechanics no longer exist, but a lot of what would have been a Gift Charm has just become Scene-long. Frex, Armor-Forming Technique's best analogue is probably Bastion of Flesh and Bone. As far as the Mutations go, that's what Mythic Outsider Extrusion is for.

MrSerious said:
Don't see about Augmentations not costing motes or slots as in permanent upgrades
I think I put it in house rules right under free excellencies.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Alchemicals get Free Augmentations with the 3rd 4th and 5th dot of attributes. The key is to make them free with something else rather than costing xp since the other Exalts get free excellencies too.

[/QUOTE]
How about:

Alchemicals get Free Augmentations with the 3rd 4th and 5th dot of attributes. For the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Augmentations gained in this manner only have zero mote installation cost and are permanently installed - they do not take up a charm slot

Working on an infernal concept or three and I have this nagging abyssal concept that keeps kicking around. Most likely an infernal though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back