The End is Nigh(Exalted 2.5)

Would people be against if we started fairly noobish so we can create a full campaign?

Still up in the air between a soldier or a craftsman. Leaning more towards the soldier. There is room for two Jade Caste, isn't there?

Sherwood said:
Still up in the air between a soldier or a craftsman. Leaning more towards the soldier. There is room for two Jade Caste, isn't there?
Sure.

I'm definitely in as a solar, probably as a zenith or eclipse with a mad-on for undead. When you say you dislike the combat, how little of it will be involved?

shepsquared said:
I'm definitely in as a solar, probably as a zenith or eclipse with a mad-on for undead. When you say you dislike the combat, how little of it will be involved?
We will have a decent amount of combat but I don't really like it. I will frown upon anyone who sends me a character just dedicated to pure combat.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Just trying to create a roster.

[/QUOTE]
It'll help everyone firm things up if you can jot down a rough idea for char creation.

I'm still juggling too many ideas. :-P (infernal, siddie, solar, full moon??)

Feantari said:
It'll help everyone firm things up if you can jot down a rough idea for char creation.
I'm still juggling too many ideas. :-P (infernal, siddie, solar, full moon??)
As soon as I get home I promise ;D! I don't have access to any of my files on this school computer.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]We will have a decent amount of combat but I don't really like it. I will frown upon anyone who sends me a character just dedicated to pure combat.

[/QUOTE]
I'm goos for that. I was just wondering about character creation and favoured abilities. Do you care that I haven't played any exalted before?

shepsquared said:
I'm goos for that. I was just wondering about character creation and favoured abilities. Do you care that I haven't played any exalted before?
I don't care. I know many of our awesome players can help you out :) !

I'm kind of hoping for more high-level if I go with the Twilight Caste, because I'd really like to get giant robots or mecha in there. :D

However, I'm OK with starting off small so long as I get to power up the super-robot eventually.

...this Twilight was one of Autocthon's students, obviously...

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I don't care. I know many of our awesome players can help you out :) !

[/QUOTE]
Awesome. I'm definitely feeling like an anti-undead zenith for this

Arynne said:
I'm kind of hoping for more high-level if I go with the Twilight Caste, because I'd really like to get giant robots or mecha in there. :D
However, I'm OK with starting off small so long as I get to power up the super-robot eventually.

...this Twilight was one of Autocthon's students, obviously...
How were you one of Autocthon's students when he was in elsewhere up till the moment he finally died.

Also if we do do small, you can build up to giant robots or any other goal you want. The reason why I'd want to do that though is because that way we can all RP getting the things we want instead of starting with them and make awesome side quests ;D!

I found the write up for my old Jadecaste Hammer of the Populat. Just a few tweaks and he should be good for this game.

I'm not a fan of questing and begging and pleading for favours from corrupt spirits who SHOULD JUST DO THEIR DAMN JOB.

The Doomtrain is really cool, this is an awesome concept. Not gonna join though, too many irons in the forge.

A problem I forsee is though is that in this game I want to have it last a pretty good while, I have many arcs planned and a pretty good plot set up, if we start high then you will have EVERYTHING before the game ends.

So I need to make sure that character generation is appropriate with the length of the time.

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
The Doomtrain is really cool, this is an awesome concept. Not gonna join though, too many irons in the forge.
Sorry to hear :( !

If you change your mind just let me know.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]Well, that's what you get when you advertise via alerts, EVERYONE hears about it.

[/QUOTE]
Well the concept requires lots of players ;) !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back