• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alice sat next to Witch. "I know..its like, when your trying to loose weight and you eat like, 4 pounds of chocolate cake you feel guilty but you know you cant help yourself. You need to in order to live, and its not wrong if its what you need.." Alice stated.

Witch nodded " But at least bit was chickens.. And not someone " she shrugged and looked at the blood on her hands

"Oh, here" Alice tore off some cloth from her skirt and handed it to Witch. "Besides, if you didnt eat them, someone else would have." She said with a slightly laugh.

"Also..Because of this.. Thing I have become. I had to.. Actually no never mind." He said quickly after and tried to sit up. "I have no idea about gun poweder though." He replied to the man he hadn't been introduced to yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Witch wiped her hands and face " Thank you " she said quietly then got up, dusting herself off she helped Alice up

"We should head back before Hunter tries to do something and hurts himself." Alice quickly added, her voice was laced with worry as she let Witch help her up. "Thanks."

Lily looked at Hunter curiously. "I wish you'd tell me." She said softly. "I'll get you some water." She walked over to her satchel, which lay dejectedly in the corner, and got a bottle of spring water. "Here."

Alice started walking back towards the house, her pace quickened with every passing moment as worry swirled in her head for no reason, 'hes okay, so..why are you worrying so much?!' she asked herself in her thoughts.

"Thank you." He replied and took the bottle of water to un-do the lid. He sipped on it a few times and then placed it down on the coffee table in front of him.

Witch followed and kept pace with Alice till they got back and she went to the bathroom, brushed her hair then put her hat back on and her googles on

She sat beside him, "you're feeling okay?" She put her hand on his shoulder, smiling slightly.

Alice walked into the room, saw Hunter and that he was okay, then saw Lily next to him, she looked away and pushed thoughts out of her head then smiled.

(Btw, im not sure if i added this in the sign up form thingy for Alice and im too lazy to check but she does have amnesia and forgets traumatic experiences, sometimes they come back to her and sometimes they don't so she doesn't remember going all yandere about Talon, she just blacked out, she also doesn't remember every detail about the fight with the Tank)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm alright." He said and rubbed his head not on the wound but the other side. "I guess in the end.. I'm just lucky."

"No.. Thank you though Alice. Are you sure you'll be alright alone? Unless someone is going with her?" He asked her and anyone in the room.

Alice looked away. "Thanks..i shouldn't be too long." She said, pushing more thoughts out of her head and forcing a smile, she reloaded her gun and picked up an empty bag just before heading out the door before anything else could be said to her, so she could clear her mind.

(I just realized im the youngest here xD )

"Ok. But take this." He pushed himself up and made his way over to the Drawr opening it and grabbing a military radio. He then placed it on the side and plugged it in. "That reminds me. I forgot to turn on the Generator." He flipped the switch and listened to it purr slightly into power. He gave her the Walkie Talkie that came with it and listened for the right channel.

Witch watched them as she stood in the doorway she was going ng to volunteer to go with her but she wanted to go alone

"No more moving.. I promise this time." He said and as he'd lay on the bed so that the patched up side of his head was laying on the pillow. "Just be safe."

Evelyn pushed her hair back from her face and whipped blood from her cheek. Her eyes were icy cold as she walked down the more or less empty street, not even flinching at the slightest noise anymore just walking as if nothing would jump out and kill her there and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back