• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rui said:
Lily quietly sat up. Someone was knocking? She walked to the door, and hesitantly opened it. "Hello." She said softly.
Eve looked down at Lily with dark grey emotionless eyes, "hello." She glanced past her and looked inside for a moment, "how many of you are here?" She asked. "I believe I meet one of your...friends." She was careful with her words considering how hostile people where these days.

Witch whined again and curled in on herself till she his her face and trembled

Hunter felt her hand on his shoulder. This made him slowly open his eyes with his vision blurry. He was facing away from Alice at the time but sat up and looked in her direction. "Oh.. Hi Alice." He yawned with a stretch before picking up a new scent. "Who else is here?" He asked looking around the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rui said:
"Only a few." She said quietly. "Do you need something?" She asked, keeping her voice low.
"Would you allow me in, if only for the night?" She asked graciously with a slight nod of the head, "I promis I'll be gone by day brake. Unless in return you require me after that." She managed a smile, "I will repay you how ever you wish."

He reached over and took the painkillers and water gently. "Thank you. I owe you again." he placed the pill into the water and thought. "What if this doesn't even work.. Well she risked her life to get them so I can't not try." He then gulped down some of the water along with the pill and set it down.

Alice smiled sweetly. "No you dont..i told you im just doing favors you dont owe anything." She said, "Mind if i keep you company for a bit?" She asked, sitting on her knees and facing him.

Witch gasped and jerked sitting up quickly she looked around then relaxed, getting up she dusted off and sighed smelling someone new she curiously kept downstairs enough to see who bit was, though her eyes glowed red in the dark

She eyed her warily. "Alright." She opened the door a little wider. "Leave your weapons by the door, please." She requested, before returning to Hunter's side, to find Alice in her stead.

"Sure." He pulled down his hood and turned his head to look out of the window. "This world.. How did it get so fucked up." He silently thought to himself with another sigh following his previous one.

Lily sighed, and curled into his other side. She had to admit, she felt jealousy towards Alice. She had everyone loving her...she sighed quietly.

Lily looked at the wall, her expression blank.

You see everything when no one sees you.

She let the comment pass with no reply, and wiped a hand over her still wet cheek.

Evelyn stepped inside watching the girl go off. Silently she did as she was told and left her weapons by the door before silently climbing the stairs after Lily. She stood outside the door they all seemed to be in.

Witch eyes the new girl and came up behind her, tapping her shoulder bags asked " Who's this? "

"Just a nightmare..." She said quietly. "That's all." She left her seat, "I'm going to take a shower." She said, and promptly went to the bathroom.

Alice felt crowded now that there were four people in the room and picked up on Lily's slight jelousy. "Im uh...ill be downstairs.." She mumbled, standing up and walking away.

"Are you sure you're alright Lilly?" He asked with a concerned expression on his face. He could tell something was up. It was in the air. "Ok. By the way everyone if you're feeling crowded then there is other rooms. This is an apartment after all. Plus I made sure it's all safe."

"I'm perfectly fine." She said, her voice airy and tired. "It was only a bad dream." She said, and slipped behind the closed bathroom door.

@TheDeathGod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back