• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Oh dear xD )

Alice lifted her head and sat up, she started scribbling furiously in neat cursive in a large notebook she had kept hidden in her bag. She had a feint blush and smile but then it turned to a sad expression and she started writing faster.

Evelyn's eyes where dark as she lent against the wall listening, this place has baggage...then again, where doesn't?

Slipping into he room she looked at Hunter the guy who people seamed to be crowding around.

@TheDeathGod

Once safely in the shower with the hot water scalding her back, she wept. The memories, all of them, they always came back. Most people were scarred by the apocalypse. She had been wounded before it. She didn't love, she didn't attach herself. No, not again...not after that...

(Four years before...)

She had been working her usual shift at her father's hospital, shadowing the doctor she had a crush on...little did she know how he would take advantage of it...

She cried harder, wincing under the hot water as it began to truly burn, leaving welts on her skin.

He looked back to the new girl with his red eyes. They scanned her and switched from normal to Hawk. He was checking for bite marks and found nothing so they returned to normal. "Hello." He said before noticing that there was something wrong with Alice. "Hey.. Whats wrong?" He asked

He could tell from the stutter that something was up. "Listen. I know that I may be invading here on what ever is troubling you.. But I only have good intentions."

(God damn!)

She continued to sit under the water, until blood seeped from the welts, stinging, causing excruciating pain. She was boiling herself alive...no matter.

She continued to think. It had been a innocent invitation to go get dinner after a shift. Her naive, babbling self had, of course, agreed. "He knew you would" her mind hissed. He put something in her drink when she went to the restroom...she came back, and soon she was nothing more than a doll in his hands. He raped her. His boss's daughter. Beat her, tied her up, and hid her in a closet, blindfolded and sobbing, whenever she thought a rescuer may appear. He kept her for days. Never feeding her or caring when she cried. Eventually, she became numb. An unfeeling shell. The worst of all, her father never believed her, and kept the bastard on payroll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eve listened to what he had called her and looked at Alice, "he's trying to help you, don't lie to him." She folded her arms over her chest and lent against the wall, "It's okay to be...upset. You should under stand that." She told Alice although she didn't look at her Eve seemed to feel she could understand her.

(Wow, like, wow this is linked xD same concept xD )

Alice hid the notebook. "L-like i said..its nothing...I might tell you later..." She said, trying to hide the notebook without him noticing it was there.

Lily laid there for a bit. Feeling the pain slightly, as the wounds expanded. Finally , the shower seemed to run out of hot water, and it slowly started to run cold. The water ran thick with blood, and she watched it swirling down the drain, absently noting how pretty it looked.

He was about to say something but the smell of humans blood filled his nostrils. And it was close. "Who's bleeding." He muttered out loud and stood up. He held the side of his head that had the gash with his hand. The claws from his hand almost wrapped around his entire head from the size of them. "Lilly?" he called out because the smell of the blood was coming from her direction. "Are you alright in there?" He asked and then looked back down to Alice. He saw.. A notebook? but then decided that taking it would cause her to possibly hate/disliike him so he just looked back to the bathroom.

Alice went quiet and her white bangs shadowed her face, making her expression look even more saddened and disturbed.

(her notebook is just gonna be filled whit her past, feeling and stuff she wont say out loud so xD the answers are in de book)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm fine." She replied, gazing down at the blood still. Her pupils were slightly dialated. Probably from blood loss. No matter...no matter..

She stood herself up, cringing at the pain. The blood still ran,

How much blood can one person have?

She wondered.

Evelyn listened to them all silently. The feelings of people pasts being around her gave Eve an almost cold sweat. She watched silently with cold eyes that had seen more than her fear share.

He looked back to Alice and helped her by laying her down o the bed. He then took the notebook and unlocked the third Drawer to place it inside. "I don't wanna risk losing someone over that." He smiled to himself and locked it again. He placed the key to the Drawer around his neck to that he had it on him at all times.

Lily got herself out of the shower, and located some peroxide. She shoved her towel in her mouth, got back into the shower, and poured the stinging liquid into her wounds. She resisted the urge to scream, and bit down on the towel as hard as she could. The blood had clotted; finally. Now to escape being seen...she wrapped her burned torso and upper thigh with the towel. It would be fine...

"I'm heading out. I gotta clear my head for a few minutes." He said and took the Walkie Talkie with him. "I'll contact if If something goes wrong." He added before using the railing as a spring board to jump to the building across the street. With a grunt of pain he continued along letting the wind blow onto his exposed face.

BloodyAlice666 said:
Alice gritted her teeth in her fitfull sleep and started mumbling.
Evelyn looked down at Alice and sighed. Leaning down she shook her away, "hey, wake up." When that am didn't work she opted for gently slapping her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back