• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"What am I thinking.. I promised Beth." He had flash backs of all the happy moments he had with his little sister Beth.. She meant the world to him and vice versa. All they had was each other. "Beth.." His voice croaked out whilst he scrunched up his eyes to let tears come. His hand on the ledge of the building was squeezing the ledge so that it was cracking beneath his fingers. "It.. Should have been me." He put a claw to his neck causing some blood to drip from the slight scratch. "I'm a monster!" He shouted getting angrier at himself by the second. "I don't even bleed normally!" his shouting became louder as he wiped away the Black blood that was coming from his neck before resealing it's self. "I don't even.. Cry properly." He said in a hushed tone as the Crimson tears fall.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fires]((Whats happened :( I was waiting for @The Arrival to reply and it never notified me and I never got anything about the rest of this))

[/QUOTE]
lots... a lot of sit hapned)

Talon was wandering around trying to find everyone. they had dissapeared while he was out scouting and he couldnt find them

Witch heard sobbing and she blinked then got up and followed the sound to Lily " What's wrong? " she asked as she came in and sat down

Talon looked up and saw some lights coming from an apartment building down the street so he started making his way over to it.

Witch blinked again " Hello? Are you asleep? " she got closer to Lily and nudged her

Talon climbed up the fire escape so he coud try and sneak up on whoever was in the building he made a bit of noise but nothing a human wold be able to hear very well.

Talon looked through the window and wa surpised to see lily, alice, and witch and a new girl. he knocked on the window to get there attention.

Witch flicked herbs tension to a new sound alerting her of someone coming band she let out a know and deep warning growl, then she saw Talon and titled her head before going ng over and opening the window " I took a shower... All clean now "

Last edited by a moderator:
"i see umm i have a lot of questions...where are we what is going on and can i have a shower too?

Witch processes what he had said then walked further into the room " This is Hunters house and Lily is asleep while Alice is thinking in the other room and this new girl just stands there... But yes you can take a shower "

"right ok then ill be right back." Talon headed into the bathroom and stripped off his clothes, threw his old clothes in the garbage and hopped in the shower.

When he got out of the extremely refrshing shower and looked in the bathrom closet and dried off. he was about t get dressed when he remembered he had thrown them out. so he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom. showing off his rock hard body which he kept in great shape. "hey i need some clothes. you think i cold use some of these. he asked wtch pointing to the clothes on the floor in front of the closet.

-[[ I'll be honest. I thought you were going to say "Rock hard...".. You get what I mean? xD ]]-

Witch looked to Talon and blinked Shevardnadze strange feeling deep in her belly, but she ignored it and said " I'm pretty sure Hunter won't mind "

He tried his best to wipe away the tears but they would not stop falling.. All he could hear were little girls laughing and the nursery rhyme "Ring around the rosy" repeatedly play back and forth in his head. "They just wont leave me alone.." He muttered with his satanic smile creeping on his face and twitching every so often. "They wont leave me alone.. They wont leave me alone.. Alone..
c10696fae8776f9ad2be977ba5b7ac11.png
"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back