• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(lol thees gonna orgy eventually. especialy @Rui)

"sweet." he looked through the pile and found a gray shirt that was a bit small but it would just help show off his abs anyway so he took it aong wih a pair of jeans. he went back in the bathroom to get dressed and came back out feeling ready take on the world. (or something else ;) )

(God damn. You savage. @Talon )

Lily awoke in a cold sweat. She buried herself in the sheets, curling up in a ball. She felt too hot...but too cold. Was she sick? She couldn't tell, but God, she was dizzy.

(This is scary and sad at the same time. @TheDeathGod )

She shut her eyes, sound hurting her ears, light hurting her eyes. It was like a magnified hangover.

"Jesus..." She muttered, and closed her eyes, clamping her hands over her ears.

Shivers ran all up and down his body as he breathed heavily which made him see the smoke coming from his breathe. He tilted his head to the side as he watched a few people walking down the street.. It looked like a family of three. A man who was holding a shot gun which looked like it had several rounds left. And a woman who was holding her little girl in her arms. He scratched the ledge which made his claws sharpen. "They look.. So tasty." He thought as his smile widened dramatically.

taon sat on the floot by the window cleaning of the blades of his machetes. and maintenancing his guns

"You wont best me" He said to himself and quickly reached into his pocket with one arm. He took out a syringe and was about to put himself to sleep before he could attack the family but his other hand grabbed his wrist. "I will take over one day Hunter" A voice replied back but Hunter pushed past and stabbed himself pushing the liquid inside of him so that he would go to sleep. He made sure to drag himself away from the e with what little strength he had left and passed out on the roof. "You know the old saying.. The Hunter will become the Hunted."

ok thats. but if you ever wanna talk about anything just ask and ill listen. he smiled at her assuringly.

Lily was already out of bed, stumbling albeit, but out. She had located the recently unconscious Hunter, and had begun dragging him towards the house.

Alice saw Lily with Hunter and growled lightly, then pushed thoughts aside, she ran over and helped her pick up Hunter.. "Hey..." She said, her voice was void of emotion.

(dang when did it go fom me having the ladies to him having them. what did i do wrong WHAT DID I DO WRONG!!!!!..its prob cuz hes a badass zombie dude im just a badass plain guy..)

Last edited by a moderator:
She huffed with the exertion and pain. The wounds had reopened. No matter...

"Thank you," she murmured, and hoisted him upwards with the added help. "Let's get him home."

Alice set him on the bed and sat next to him. "He injected something to make him sleep.." She said, pointing at where he had jabbed the needle into himself. "He wont wake up for a while.."

Lily curled herself into his side, the eascaped blood leaving her body cold and pale. She shivered, nuzzling into his chest.

(Why do I see angry-three-ways in the future? I don't like it ;- ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back