• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alice growled lowly and shook her head, she looked away and felt sadened. "Sorry..ill..leave you two.." She said, assuming they were together by how close Lily was to him. She stood up slowly, and walked tot he living room, she curled up alone on the couch and hugged a pillow.

Witch followed Talon around, she didn't know what to do and was just in the background she lightly headbutt Talon's shoulder from behind " What are you doing? " she asked

Lily propped her head up. "Alice," she said, knowing she'd regret her next words. "Come lay here, it's warmer." She gestured to his other side.

MADoranges said:
"Sounds good" akamaru said. He justf finished shelving the walls and was starting to put some material from his bag on the shelf. He has a few cans of food, some nutrition bars and some water bottles. He also put some of his medicals supplies like some gouz and bandages.
(Can you start directly replying to my posts? I can barely find yours because of everyone else's)

-[[ "Angry threesoms." Jesus christ you don't know how bad my stomach hurts from laughing. xDD ]]-

-[[ He's gonna be like. "What happened last night.." And imagine all the things that could have happened. xDD ]]-

(Better yet, one is in a towel.)

(Just a towel.)

She gestured again to his other side. "It's warmer with more of us bundled together, come on. There's enough room for all three of us."

(Sneaky word of advice.)

(Lol xD well Alice is in a white see through dress shirt and miniskirt xD )

Alice lied down on Hunters other side but still seemed hesitant. "Your confusing me..."

She pursed her lips, "let's share him." She said simply. "I know we both like him, so let's see what happens when he wakes up with both of us. Maybe he'll choose." She said, shrugging, "not to mention it's warmer with more people close together, so we're self heating. So, come on."

She arched an eyebrow, "and why's that?" She said simply, sitting up to rest her chest on his abdomen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back