• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Me? I'm going to buy time." He explained and began to slowly approach it. "Hey you! Look at me! Juicy special infected right here!" He shouted as the tanks attention was drawn to him.

He looked back to them. "You can't win against it! Bullets wont work!" He said and received a punch to the side of the head from the Tank. He wasn't ready for it so he ended up being bashed through a wall. He coughed up blood and hesitantly returned to his feet. "That all you got?" He asked as the Tank got angered by his comment.

Witch began sneaking around to flank the beast letting her hunting instinct kick in she dropped into a crouch and came around to the side of the Tank fifteen feet away she let out a screech to get its attention

Last edited by a moderator:
"I have an idea, kite him around while we attack him, if he switches and follows someone else they lure him around while the others attack as well, sound good? Great lets get started." She stated.

"Sounds good" akamaru said. He justf finished shelving the walls and was starting to put some material from his bag on the shelf. He has a few cans of food, some nutrition bars and some water bottles. He also put some of his medicals supplies like some gouz and bandages.

Alice reached into her small pouch and started throwing knifes at the tanks head. "Does it have any weak points? Blind Spots?!" Alice called out to Hunter.

"Maybe this'll distract him..." She hopped out of the window, rifle in hand, and began scaling and leaping, shooting at it's face (if it could be called that.) methodically.

"Everyone's weakness! It's his head but he always protects it for that reason!" He said and waited for it to turn around to the screech. He then moved quickly pouncing on top of it. He began clawing at it's back rapidly making it swing it's arms around to try and get him off.

Witch rushed forwards, claws at the ready she jumped onto its chest and scrambled up to its head digging her claws into its eyes

The tank went for a swing at the witch. "It's temporarily blind! Attack it's head!" He called trying to hold it's arms back so it's head was fully exposed.

Alice unloaded her gun with a badass blank expression on her face, the gun clicked empty and she reloaded and shot at the Tank more.

(Whos says shy 19 year old girls cant be badass? xD )

Witch grunted Basotho Tank went for her she dropped down dragging it with her Robinet down, though it fell half on top of her and she got stuck

Witch kicked and slammed her feet into the Tanks head as hard as she could growling. As she got back upb" Thanks " she said to Alice

Alice smiled slightly then went back over to the Tank's head, she unloaded the rest of her ammo in the gun into its head for good measure. Blood splattered and stained her white hair, it was all over her pale skin and stuck out on the white surface. She let her arm fall down to her side limply and sighed. "Im gonna need another shower..."

The Tank had enough of Hunter being there so he grabbed his arm and threw him in the direction in front of him. He landed head first on the road and slid down the road rolling until he came to a stop. The Tank growled as he was kicked in the head and fell over backwards from the impact.

Macon disseapeared during the fight, returning a few minutes later on top of a building, unloading a clip on the Tank's head, hearing the click, he reloaded it again with almost a Military training speed. "Take that, you bastard." he said to himself as he kept shooting.

(Sorry Y'all, notifications are annoying and they didn't appear.)

Witch saw Hunter get thrown and she snarled before rushing the Tank again she dart around and came up under it she jumped up and dug her claws deep into its chin and through to its brain " Don't throw my friends!!! " she screemed

(Roleplaying about zombies, while watching zombies, and making zombie treats, while i wait for the season premiere of walking dead at 9, oh, btw, that equals more zombies xD I LOVE MY LIFE!!)

His head was bleeding pretty badly. A massive gash was across one of his temples and it looked like he was lifeless. Well technically he was already but he still looked less active then before. "I'm fine.." He said whilst she helped him up. His vision was blurry and his hearing was like a high pitched whistle right up close to him. His Hawk vision was switching on and off indicating that the tank was dead. "It's dead now.." He stated the obvious and rubbed his eye with his hand slowly.

"Your not fine..we need to get you somewhere safer than here, i can help with the woulds come one." She helped him to his feet and practicly carried him to a house nearby, she cleared out two incected and set Hunter on the couch. Alice stood back up and rummaged through the kitchen, she found a medikit under the sink and wet a cloth. She pulled out a bowl and filled it with warm water. Alice carried everything to the living room and sat on her knees in front of Hunter, she started dabbing the wet cloth that was damp with warm water on his head to clean up the now clotting blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back