• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Witch took a hot shower and for a majority of the time she just stood under the water till she used her palms to wash her hair and body, once she was done she jumped out and quickly dried off then got dressed back in her clothes before digging around in a cabinet

"No problem.. And sounds like a plan. Do you want a ride there? I am very fast." He asked signalling that he didn't mind giving her a piggy back there.

-[[ O.o xD ]]-

"Well I do need to get there fast. So where is the farm you don't have to come if you don't want to." He explained and unlocked the door to the fire exit. He was ready to leave so that he could eat something before he literally went crazy.

"Okay so its down the street, take a left at the crossing and you'll hit dirt path after a bit, just down that road is the far." She said, walking out of the exit

Witch pulled out a bottle of hair dye, curiously she sniffed it and saw the color was raven black and she blinked

Witch held up the bottle of black hair dye " There's like three bottles of this stuff " she announced as she pulled all of the hair dyes out

"Ok.. Thanks. Also if they put everything back then it's alright." He took the key to the second drawer at the other side of his bed and headed out. Once he reached the farm in under two minutes he looked around and saw hardly any animals there. He put a few pigs to their end and dug in ripping out blood and guts with his claws. He took an eye within his index claw and his thumb and popped it into his mouth to eat along with it. He made sure not to get too much blood over his new clothing.

Lily sighed, came out of the bathroom, and laid down. She rooted around a drawer for something to do. She did find a certain magazine...although it didn't look like he'd ever read it. She decided she would sit back and enjoy it herself.

Alice didnt seem disturbed by the gory sceane at all this time and felt happy that he wasnt starving anymore, she looked around.

(lol xD playZombie)

Last edited by a moderator:
Witch shrugged and then finally found what she had been smelling and called " Hey, I found some fancy perfume! And a bit of deodorant! " she pulled the stuff out from under a bunch of other things and set it on the counter, she shook her hair out since it was almost dry and got up, dusting herself off

He turned back to her and stretched with his eyes glowing brighter then before. "Thanks for that. I owe you one." He scratched his head. "Ready to go back?"

"Spritz me!" Lily called, thoroughly engrossed in the magazine. She raised an eyebrow, "I didn't think that was physically possible..."

"you dont owe me..this was to apologize for invading your privacy, i still kinda feel bad about that..but yeah, im ready.." Alice said as she smiled sweetly

(@Rui LOL 'didnt think that was possible')

Last edited by a moderator:
Witch sprayed on some of the perfume and then grabbed the stuff and went into the room Lily was in setting the perfume and deodorant in front of her while she sat down and read the bottle of hair dye as best she could since most the letters where rubbed away

"Don't worry about it. It's all good." He waved a hand to dismiss the idea of his privacy being invaded. He then took her hand and began heading back by hopping from building to building. "Hold on tight!" He said with the wind blowing past them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back