• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Alice; pulling all the bitches.)

"That's actually kind of disturbing." Lily muttered, looking at a picture. "I'm not sure if I could manage that."

(As in? xD )

Alice looked in the window of Hunter's house and saw what Lily was looking at, a blush almost instantly formed and stuck out on her ghostly pale skin. "Uh....."

She flipped to the next page, humming to herself. "What idiots. Who would do this for a career? Congrats, you have tits and a Brazilian wax. Want a medal?" She scoffed.

Once they reached the house he looked through the window aswell. His mouth hung open a little and a shadowed face was all that could be seen. "Well. Gotta go." He said and jumped from the edge of the apartment to the next building.

Witch looked to Alice and got up she tossed the hair dye down and followed them curiously " Hunter smells like blood " she said

"Supply run?" He said in more of a question before he used a lamp post to swing from so that he smashed through a glass window to a hardware store.

Lily chucked the magazine away, sighing. "What mayhem has begun now." She glanced out the window. "If you're going to do it, at least come inside." She called to Alice, seeing her tugging at Hunter's shirt.

Witch followed close behind them " Alice what are you two doing? " she asked curiously

" Because Hunter smells like blood " Witch said, her hair had now just about dried and she didn't seem to notice she didn't have her hat on yet

He was about to say something before he stopped in his tracks. His nose picked up something that made his entire body shiver. "You need to get back to the house." he explained whilst the ground began to shake a little.

"Oh, he just fed, wheres you hat?" She asked

Alice turned to Hunter. "Whats wrong.." She asked, instinctivly going to grab her riffle only to realize she had left it in the bathroom, she pulled out her pistol instead.

(What exactly is happening...)

Lily stopped harassing them. "What the..." She looked around. "What was that..."

MADoranges said:
Akamaru nodded to maxon then went to get some boards for shelves. He was suprised to hear that he had cleared out the place. That just sounded like alot of work to deal with all those zombies. But he was also glad he didnt have to deal with zombies for awhile. Akamaru started nailing board to the wall to make shelves
Maxon was at the other side of the room, switching between making shelves and reinforcing some of the barricades. "I was thinking of putting some sheet metal in front of the windows. Should be practically invincible against zombies, or anyone without power tools. We could also set up barricades around the block, give us some breathing space."

( If you have played Left 4 dead there is a very strong Special infected that attacks anything. And it's coming. )

"Listen. Everyone just needs to go back. It's very dangerous. Worse if me and Witch attacked you at the same time." He explained as the creature came around the corner. It looked huge even from far away. "It's a Tank." He said getting his claws ready. "It will attack and kill you if you don't go now."

lighting_test_tank_by_the_combine-d2zvfmw.jpg

Witch blinked and brought a hand to her head where her hat would be and she gasped then looked to the Tank with a shudder she then growled in defense she was passive and did not want to be attacked

Lily watched through her scope. "Holy shi- GUY GET BACK HERE!" She had seen a tank, hell, she'd watched one take out half of her family!

"Those idiots!" Lily growled. She grabbed her rifle and set up, watching through the scope. She'd snipe that thing.

"I'm going to 360 no scope this bitch." She said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back