• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Witch growled and tore her claws out from the Tanks head and she pushed it over and then turned with a puff of breath and aback she rushed back to Hunters house to see if he was OK

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll be fine.. I promised.. Someone that I wouldn't.. Die.. So a meer scratch.. Wont kill me."

Witch rushed over " How can I help? " she immediately asked worried as herb eyes glowed red, the blood had rolled her up but she wasn't loosing control

"It's not a scratch! Quit the manly act!" Lily winced, assisting in cleaning him up. "I can stitch it."

"I need you to dump this and get me some more cold water, see if theres any towels in the washroom." Alice said as she handed Witch the now deeply red colored bowl of water.

Alice shook yher head and kept dabbing at the wound. "Stop acting tough, im gonna tend to this weather you like it or not..your injured and im here to help.." Alice stated, she pulled out some peroxide

Witch nodded and rushed to think out the water then she filled it back up with cold water and grabbed a tower before rushing back into the broom and setting the book down on the nightstand holding out the towel to Alice

"I'm not acting..Us undead.. Our nerves are dead along with our body.. But special infected can only feel some of the pain inflicted.." He said again and layed still. It's not like he couldn't die from blood loss so he just let them help him.

Alice nodded as if to say thank you to Witch and set the towel down to catch anymore blood. Alice started to apply peroxide then wrapped the wound once it stopp dissinfecting. She sighed. "Im only gonna say this once. Your a person..no matter how deformed, no matter how infected, no matter how hungry you- both of you." She said, looking at Witch too. "Your both people...you will always be.. people.." She added. "People..need other people.." She stated.

Witch nodded " And I know with a head injury like that you must be in a lot of pain... Last time I got hurt the pain was... Unbearable " she whispered the end and shook her head " But its not like getting it on the head... Like you said its our weakest point, so we have a right to worry about you dying " she said and her stomach grumbled, which silenced her and she widened her eyes taking a step back...

'Trust me I'm far from being a person now.' He thought and was just silent with his new clothing stained with his own blood and the blood of infected. 'No matter how many times I was my hands.. Blood will always be there.' he continued in his thoughts and sighed a little.

Alice looked at Witch. "Hungry?" She asked before looking back at Hunter, she put a hand on his forehead. "ill be right back, dont strain yourself and dont get off this couch." She said before standing up. She turned back to Witch. "Lets get you something to eat."

Witch trembled, being hungry and having to kill scared her and made her feel guilty but she nodded and hurried over and outside her stomach growled again and she felt herself staring to loose it her eyes shining brighter " I'm sorry... I can't control myself... When I'm hungry "

"Dont worry about it..I can tell you dont like having this instinct..we all feel guilty at times." She added as she walked around. "I think Hunter left the chickens alone, wanna head back to that farm?" She asked.

Lily stayed with Hunter, and stroked his hair, deep in thought.

"What is it like," she asked softly, "being infected?" She gazed down at him, head cocked to one side, "if you don't mind my asking."

@TheDeathGod

Witch nodded and tried to hold the hunger back just a little bit longer as she took off running towards the farm

the sound of chickens clucking became audible, sounded like there was a good dozen. Alice followed clolse by Witch and somehow matched her speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll be honest.. I'd rather be a human. Even though it gives you better senses and all that.. People don't look at me the same as if I was a human." He sighed as he stared up at the ceiling..

(I hate this notifications)

After the Tank died, he rushed downstairs and followed them. "Is he alright?" he asked, arriving in the house slightly late. "Oh...he is..." He shrruged, changing the subject. "SO...mister...Hunter guy.... do you know if there is any gunpowder left in this city?" he asked out of curiosity.

@Rui

@TheDeathGod

Witch blinked and looked at the chickens, immediately she could heard their blood pumping and saw each and everyone of the chickens speed before she rushed forwards and tore into them

"I'll look at you the same. I really don't mind you at all. You're a lot nicer than most humans, even." She said, frowning softly. "A lot nicer."

Alice smiled, the feeling rished through her again of happiness, she like being able to help them. Even if it looked wrong in others eyes, she saw them as humans, she saw them as people, but more importantly, she saw them as friends.

Once Witch was full she sat down with a sigh and tried wiping blood off her " I really don't like doing that " she muttered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back