• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She suddenly comprehended what Alice had said.

"Oh...oh."

She pounced on him, straddling him waist and rapidly poking his cheeks. "WAKE UP YOU PERV!"

"Ow ow ow!" He said putting his arms in front of his face like he was defending himself. "I'm awake!" he said and rubbed his face.

"Look hes not a perv..we kind of invaded his home...so...were the pervs..his hair is kinda wet too so i think we also interupted him.." Alice reasoned. "Im Sorry..its Hunter right?" She asked

He nodded towards Alice with his arms still in front of him. "Yea. My name is Hunter." He replied then looked back up at the other girl. "And I'm not a perv!"

She glared, "what's with the handcuffs? And not making yourself known! I'd almost think you were spying on us." She snarled, pinning his arms above his head, "fess up, Hunter!"

Witch had followed them anyways and climbed in through the window the way they had come in, looking at herself in the mirror she snorted and then peaked into the room the others where in " That's a special infected... Hey Hunter " she glanced to the girls " Hi Lily hello Alice..... Could I take a shower? "

"It's not my fault! If I had just come in the shower and been like "Oh hey you're here this is my home" then I'd look like a bigger perv! And the handcuffs. It's not for what you think. It's for when I am hungry." He thought and shook his head. "Now let me go!"

She frowned, "Perv. If you're that lonely just ask for it. It's the apocalypse." She climbed off, and offered him a hand up. "Sorry about that."

"Ah!" Alice looked at him. "Im sorry i was gonna come back and help you hunt...i completely forgot...how can i make it up to you for that and..intruding your privacy..you name it ill make it happen." She stated. "Privacy is very important to me and if i had known you lived here i wouldn't have intruded..."

@TheDeathGod

"Sure go ahead. Everyone else has anyway." He sighed and got up brushing himself off. "Being alone is the only thing I have left If I am honest." He cracked his neck a little. "Wow. You're all so short." He said almost laughing as he stood over them. "I'm sorry don't kill me."

Lily shrugged, "I may be tiny, but I'm dynamite in the sack." She giggled, "do you have a hair brush?" She asked nonchalantly, completely changing the subject.

"It's not as simple as hunting. You see I can only eat two things.. One is human meat. The other is zombie meat. But zombies taste horrible so I ave that until I am starving."

Witch nodded " At least one person noticed I was here " then she ducked back into the bathroom and stripped down jumping into the shower with her h at and googles safely on the counter furthest away from the water

"Theres a brush in my bag Lily, should be by the window, you may have to dig through the bullets first though." She stated as she waited for a response from Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back