• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alice jumped out of the way and grabbed Lily's arm to keep her from falling, she then looked at Witch. "Its not nice to throw people at other people...just keep in mind what i said about Talon okay?" Alice said, before letting go of Lily as soon as she had regained her balance and walking back towards the group, she had pulled up her scarf and regained her psychotic smile.

Lily stopped Alice abruptly. "Sorry about the gun. I had to seem in control somehow." She smiled briefly, before returning to her deadpan and returning to the group.

Witch watched the two go and she relaxed sitting down she sighed and felt like crying again she didn't like this... Zombie... Instinct to fight and protect herself and threaten, she did not ask to be this way she just was. With a small bag so she quickly wiped her face and got up dusting herself off she darted back over to Talon

@Talon

Alice walked up to Talon. "Hey." She said, her voice sounded monotone since she was trying to calm down but since her scarf was covering everything but her eyes, her crazed smile was hidden well.

@Talon

When he stopped he was outside of his apartment. He had taken over the entire building a cleared it out. The front doors were reinforced with thick steel plates that also had wooden spikes sticking from them in case any undead tried attacking. He sighed as the infected pilled up on the spikes. "At least it will keep humans away." He thought and jumped up to the fire exit. He used his claws to grab onto the ledge and pull himself up. Once opening the door to his apartments outside escape he walked through turning on the generator to provide electricity. The lights to his room turned on so he stripped out of his clothing and threw them onto the bed. In the bathroom he turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up before he stepped in. He came out with a towel around the bottom of his abs and once dry got changed into a fresh set of clothing similar to his previous clothes. It was a sleeveless black hoodie with pitch black trousers and boots. Flopping onto the bed he sighed again and looked up at the ceiling.

Alice looked around. "Well..im gonna go and look around..see if i can find any supplies." She said, "I might be gone a while of i run into any infiected but it should be good to go by myself..ill try and get some hygene produdcts so we can clean up, im pretty sure we can find a house that still has water left in the tank." She said as she turned around and picked up her bag.

@Talon

Witch blinked and stepped to follow the girl " I'll go with you " she said and pulled her googles off to clean them before putting them back on like a headband over her hat

Akamaru nodded to maxon then went to get some boards for shelves. He was suprised to hear that he had cleared out the place. That just sounded like alot of work to deal with all those zombies. But he was also glad he didnt have to deal with zombies for awhile. Akamaru started nailing board to the wall to make shelves

Alice looked at Witch, her expression had faded back to normal, she looked down quickly. "You don't have to, sorry about that..i..my personality changes just like that..this is why im not a people person...i..i guess i was a little too possessive of someone again..." She stated, as she continued walking

"How about I join you." Lily recommended idly, "it will reduce time to have another gun incase of the undead." She loaded her rifle, and adjusted the scope, before repositioning it on her back.

@BloodyAlice666 @wolfborn4

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice went quiet and just looked ahead, she took out a few infecte3d. "Yeah..i guess that could work..theres a gun shop ahead too, thats where i went to get ammo for a while, we should git up there too." Alice started walking

Once he was finished resting he went through his drawers to find the hand cuffs he had placed in there. He took one of his hands and cuffed it to the metal bed's pole. He placed the key to the side of him and closed his eyes so that he could get some sleep. "At least it should slow it down.." He thought before he actually dosed off.

Lily nodded her consent. "There's a place a few blocks up. It think we should look into it; its barricaded and there seems to be power to a few floors." She checked her 9 mm.s. "I could use some ammo."

"ok then you girls do that and ill do something else maye scout for more people i guess..."

"Fuck it.. I can't get any sleep." He slapped himself awake and uncuffed himself before throwing the cuffs back in the drawer. He sat up and paced around the room bored as usual.

Lily spotted the building she'd been seeking.

"Hey, I'm going up. I'll scout for survivors or other useful things..." She handed Alice a mostly empty package of ammo. "Find some more of this, please." With that, she began scaling the fire escape, silent and careful not to enrage the dead.

(She does, she has multi personality disorder, shes got a lot of shit wrong with her brain, plus, she doesn't like the thought of anyone being near who she loves so xD that kinda hints that shes also a yandere)

Alice nodded and went inside the gun shop, she started looking through the gun cases and found a bunch of different types of ammo, she loaded up her bag and was careful to remember to get the kind Lily had requested.

His ears twitched at the sound of someone climbing up. He quickly turned off the generator which cut the lights off and locked the door from the inside and out. "If those people fine me here then I'll have to move." he thought and hid in the darkness.

Lily slipped inside a window to...a bathroom? She stared, her mouth gaping. "Running...water?"

Her clothes were on the floor faster than she thought possible. She was practically darting into the shower, making the water obscenely hot.

"God damm- wait! Is she taking a shower?!" He thought and looked to the bathroom instantly covering his eyes at the site. "She'll kill me." He moved backwards into the closet and hid within the amounts of clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back