• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hey you tackled me. a cute girl cant tackle a guy withot him thinking something even if you are a zombie...i mean different...er something

Witch blinked and furrowed her eyebrows " if you are... Attracted....like you say, then you should know not to insult me by saying that " she growled slightly then relaxed and added " but you did say it was... Cute? " she bounced up into the air and landed in front of him leaning in close to his face again

Witch blinked and pulled away to adjust her hat again mumbing " cute? cute? cute?? " she wasn't sure if she was cute and sat down right in front of Talon thinking

(cause I'm amazing at finding any type of picture... Cute, sad, happy... Sexy)

Witch messed with her hair and saw how dirty her clothes where, though her figure was curved... Even if she did look really skinny, then she looked to Talon " I don't see how I'm... Cute "

(though still in rules of RpN)

Witch shrugged " I don't know where to get new clothes... Or get cleaned up " she took off her hat for a moment to fix her fuzzy hair before immediately putting the hat back on

in one of the houses you could prob find some clothes and im sure there runing water some where

Witch jumped up and glanced around, then she grabbed Talon and wrapped one arm around his waist as she rushed forwards stopping in front of a house, she set Talon down and asked " like this? "

Witch as already walking inside right after he had said yes, she sniffed around and scavenged around the house

Witch jumped and went up to the second floor " You said it was a good idea " she came to a closet and rummaged around

Witch crouched and looked through a bunch of big clothes of which none of fit her

MADoranges said:
Akamaru slowly gets in the car with maxon. He starts daydreaming about the day he can sit and relax without worrying about zombies. He remembered being able to trust the gaurds at the compound to protect him. Wait... his sniper. He forgot to bring his sniper he would have to go and get it sometime. He looked over at maxon as he was smiling with his hands in the wheel. Akamaru sighed... again.
"Are ya gonna drive"
Maxon jolts a little, and says "Sorry, sorry..." He quickly drives to the garage, and leads Akamaru inside. The room is sparsely decorated, only containing a makeshift bedroll and workbenches. However, there is a picture on one of the workbenches. "Place needs a little fixing up, but with some work we could turn this into the start of something bigger."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back