• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alice loked at Hunter. "Ill be back." She jumped donw the building and ran back to the group, she walked up to Talon. "You oksy? looked like she tackled you." She said, looking at Witch with her crazed look still lingering

He noticed the man setting up the tripod. He wasn't about to sit by and watch possibly the only person like him die. "Excuse me. I think it's time to stop this little game." He called to everyone with his English accent showing brightly. "And you. I don't know your name. But she means no harm. So stop pointing a gun at her. You're only going to aggravate her and that is not a good thing. Trust me. And before you say that she started it I am finishing it right now." He put a hand on the womans shoulder. "Just calm down." He told her and jumped to the bottom of the buildings surface making smoke and dust kick up. He walked out and towards the group with his hands in his pockets.

Witch snarled at them and angrily sliced her claws together crouching into a fighting stance

(Lol)

Alice looked back at Witch and smiled. "Sorry, didnt mean to adgitated you i just dont like it when people pounce on my friends...hope theres no hard feeling!" She said as she seathed her knife and held out a hand, her crazed look still lingered

Witch didn't like all this sudden attention and friendliness, she wasn't used to it and adjusted her hat taking another step back

Alice nodded and sighed, it sounded loike releif.

(Shes a yandere btw xD so, im gonna sleep before i start posting random letters as a result of my face hitting the keyboard from lack of sleep, bye guys, see you tomorrow, sweet nightmares!)

With all the tension gone away from him he decided that it was no use of him to be around here. He turned whilst everyone was distracted and not arguing anymore. With a large jump he was off down the street using the buildings.

Witch blinked and looked to Talon and tilted her head confused " You people are strange... First you attack me and now your... Attracted to me? " she shook her head and murmered " I must be hungry or something... "

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back