• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Lily. Lily Blake." She handed over the ammo. She smiled. She was rather pretty, and her dimples were adorable; but her eyes were slate grey and sharper than blades.

@An Unknown Person

Last edited by a moderator:
Witch blinked her red eyes " Your the first person who has ever said my name like that " then she heard someone laughing and she growled flicking her attention to Alice

He raised an eyebrow at her reply and laughter.. This girl who he had come across was being tickled by invisible hands.. Or she was crazy.. The invisible hands totally! "Interesting.." He thought out loud.

"How cute...pretty but deadly..." Macon joked while reloaded the 338. Lapua on his Gol. "Should we go with this guys or not?" he asked out of curiousity to see what she will reply. "Oh, and before you answer, I have another question, can we team up? "

@Rui

Lily watched this scene unfold.

"She's raving mad." She thought aloud, and watched Alice carefully. She noticed the man, and something inside of her burned. Jealousy? Perhaps. Curiousity? Mostly. An unindentifiable emotion? A little...

"Eh, thanks for accepting, finally teaming up with someone who isn't an idiot..." Macon noticed the scene with Talon and the Witch. "Should I just put a bullet trought her brain? or what is left of it?" he smiled at his own joke, laying down as he deploy the the bipod on the ground, aiming at the Witch's head.

@Rui

@wolfborn4

Witch hissed and jumped off Talon, picking Talon up she hid behind him and saying " Its not nice to point a gun at someone " she said then added " And a knife, its bad! " she snapped

hey i heard that ou 2 dont yu dare shoot her..i mean cuz she could dodge it or something...

"Sweetheart, please, if you just surrender we won't hurt you." he spoke in a tone as if he was talking to a child, clearly trying to annoy the Witch. "Please, I promise I won't even aim at you"

@wolfborn4

@Rui

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back