• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-[[ Sometimes I wonder if we are all really hallucinating from the oxygen we are breathing in. And when we stop breathing thats why we black out. O.o I'm scared. xD ]]-

Lily gazed towards the skyline. "Who's the infected male?" She asked, searching for his figure.

He found an infected standing on the roof. "It looked like he came from the stairs leading up here." He thought and dug his claw deep into it's bottom jaw. He lifted the figure off of the ground and slammed the top of it's head back onto the ground. "Thats the way the zombie splatters I guess."

(nvm ignore my last mssg)

the infected male... thats hunter and the girl is witch how do you know about him?

Alice looked up at the roof seeing the man again. "Im going after him..i have questions.." She said before suddenly sprinting swiftly at an almost inhuman speed towards the building.

Talon looked around and saw a female figure in the shadows by one building. "i se someone over there by that building...

Alice kept running and reached the building, she masked her scent, knowing at thois point he was a special infected that he would know she was there if she smelled human, she hid well in the shadows and observed him.

-[[ Holy moly. I found something so fun to do. Rub the top of your gum with something and it squeaks! ]]-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back