• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lily was silent.

"Excuse me," she began, speaking to the unknown man. She drew her blade, calmly grasping the handle.

@TheDeathGod

Last edited by a moderator:
(but it said bin the summary of Witch's that they aren't drawn to explosions like other infected)

"Alice? ALICE!" Macon called her out, trying to wake her from her psychopath state. "Please Alice, can you hear me?" he called once again before he decided to do something. "Can. You. Hear. Me?" he tried again while shaking her.

@BloodyAlice666

"Careful Careful you could hurt someone with that." His smile was still lingering on his face. The razor sharp teeth were showing like daggers of his own just in the form of his own features. "Blades are a no no. They Kill things."

Alices eyes calmed and her smiled faded, she pulled down her scarf and look at him. "Why are toyu shaking me?" She asked, looking like she hadnt just lost it a few moments ago.

"Oh...Talon...my friend, I think your girlfriend here is a psycho..." Macon called him out as he stood up, helping her stand too. "Well...miss, you just lost it and started shooting infecteds..." He kept his calm tone as if he was having a normal conversation with a friend.

@BloodyAlice666

@Talon

Lily loosened her grip.

"So you're infected." She said, her face and voice void of emotions.

"What now, then? Kill me? Rip me apart with your teeth, eat me alive? Or just tear me open with your bare hands."

She cocked her head, "I'm truly curious to know how you'll go about it."

@TheDeathGod

"Hey woah, im not his girl friend...i gave up on love 3 years ago for..reasons..im no ones girl for a long time, at least not untill i can trust them, and that would take a long time...and im not Psycho...im mentaly unstable..i hate the word 'psycho..' makes me seem like im a monster.." she stated.

"Little 'ol me? Killing someone. Well it's not a first time. But I'll pass. I don't see no threatening actions towards me so why would there be a point to kill someone?" He asked and crouched down again. This time he sprung off his feet and landed onto a nearby building. And then used the ledges to his advantage by jumping from them to get to the next building.

She chuckled darkly.

"What a curious character. I rather like him." She said, and resheathed her blade.

Now, back to stalking.

"Actually Psycho was considered the politically correct term for a while, then it returned to Mentally unstable" Macon smiled. "American government are a bunch of idiots...I meant...were a bunch of idiots, they are all dead now..." he spoke as if he was talking about last night's football game. "So...do you have any 338. Lapua mags? I'm running low on them..." he asked again.

@BloodyAlice666

Alice took a deep breath and exhaled lightly, she looked calmer then smiled slightly. "Yeha i got an extra box i can give ya.." She rummaged through her bag and pulled out a box of 30.

She rolled her eyes, "Very funny." She said, her voice lacking any emotion. "Do you want the ammo or not?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Witch slid to a stop and pulled her hat on tighter watching the group from a distance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back