• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"ok lets go then." Talon led the way to where th had heard the explosion come from ther were burnt bodies lying everywhere and the smell of burning rotten flesh filled the air. "lets look around ansee if we can find anyone kep on your gaurd and have your gun at the ready." he said to alice as he pulled out his AK74U and made sure it was loaded.

Rui said:
Lily was sitting in a nearby roof. She was watching the explosions idly, Kuching on an apple from her satchel. She noticed a small, robotic looking thing flying around.
'A drone? Hm, who's controlling it?'

She pulled up her hoodie, slung her rifle and satchel over her shoulder, and pulled up her stockings.

"Time for an adventure." She murmured, to no one in particular, and flagged the robot down.
(Holy mother, thats one hell of a good eyesight xDDD, the drone is the size of a mosquito xD but don't need to edit)

[QUOTE="An Unknown Person](Holy mother, thats one hell of a good eyesight xDDD, the drone is the size of a mosquito xD but don't need to edit)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh fudge xD well I mean gee the power of reading glasses?? Sorry!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice pulled her hood over her head and pulled the scarf over her mouth leaving only her eyes visible, her long amber hair flowed fro her hood and was the only indication she was female other tha her chest and slim frame. She held the riffle up and looked through the scope towards the direction the explosion came from.

Soon the smell of rotting and burning flesh hit her and she had to fight her gag reflex, she looked around and saw the area where the explosion was and ended up taking down a few infected that got a little too close for comfort and that we're future threats if she was going to get any closer

(Don't need to worry!)

The mosquito drone returned to the top of the building from where he came from, landing on Macon's head, he picked it up and put it back in its own satchel alongside the remote tablet. "Ok, time to relax..." he whispered to himself as he put his rifle on the ground and sat on the couch of his small base made of the said couch, soda cans and a few nutritional bars.

(Not ocntrolling, jsut telling you what do you see)

Alice could see a guy about her age resting on a couch while drinking some soda, while he was observing the destruction, he noticed the light reflecting on her scope, with a smile, he waved to her. "HELLO!" he yelled, he didn't care, since most infecteds were probably dead by the explosions.

@BloodyAlice666

(True I suppose. I'll say she had binoculars anyhow.)

She followed the little thing, squinting. Without the magnifying lenses, it was hard to see. She finally located a building, and lagged her chase, sneaking towards the owner of this tiny stalker.

@An Unknown Person

"see anything alice?" Talon saw what looked like some burnt wires and the casing of something. "hmm i think i found the remnants of one of the bombs."

(lol you guys are too fast for me lo) Talon looked up and saw a guy yelind and waving at him an alice. he waved back.

"There's a guy about my age up there...hes a little inconsiderate of the fact that he's attracting a shit ton of infec- look out!"" Alice turned towards Talon and shot an infected that was coming up behind him.

Macon did the classic 'C'mon over here' motion, the he pointed down, as if he said 'Go inside and climb up here' "Well, a Sniper and a...survivor...I guess I'll let them in, hope they aren't raiders" he said to himself while he watched the sniper girl shoot another infected.

@BloodyAlice666

@Talon

"Fine!" Macon shrugged as he packed everything up, only keeping out of his bag his knife, opening the lock on the staircase the door, he quickly went downstairs to meet the group. (Oh, and my CQC in my CS it doesn't mean hand to hand) when he opened the door to the street, he started running, trying to evade the zombies since he couldn't really defend himself.

@BloodyAlice666

@Talon

"Brilliant! Absolutely amazing!" Hunter had a grin so wide on his face like a child who just received his first Christmas present. From the wind the explosion caused his hood had fallen down and rested there occasionally blowing with the wind. "It's like the Fire Works night!" He watched the colors flicker and go upwards like a mushroom cloud and clapped. He was a little bit away from everyone else but his hearing was even better than the infected so it sounded like it was a few meters in front of him.

TheDeathGod said:
"Brilliant! Absolutely amazing!" Hunter had a grin so wide on his face like a child who just received his first Christmas present. From the wind the explosion caused his hood had fallen down and rested there occasionally blowing with the wind. "It's like the Fire Works night!" He watched the colors flicker and go upwards like a mushroom cloud and clapped. He was a little bit away from everyone else but his hearing was even better than the infected so it sounded like it was a few meters in front of him.
(I imagine Hunter and Macon working togheter to create an explosion 10x bigger xD )

Lily stalked silently behind, trying to determine his size, how easy he'd be to take down...she figured he looked pretty puny, not too much of a fight. She had a hunters blade at the ready, freshly sharpened and eager to spill blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back