• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"it doesn't look to deep its just big. and the bleeding has stopped its just open. do you have anything for infections. I don't mean zombie infection just something so it doesn't get all swollen and stuff."

Alice nodded getting ready for the pain. "It's nothing, not bites or scratches I'll be honest, I was running and the strap from my riffle irritated and ripped through the skin." She said truthfully.

(Yeah its on her shoulder.)

"Who's this..." She asked, looking at the new person.

I opened my bag. Thanks to reading all the medicines descriptions before, I knew what I needed so all there wa left is to find it. As it came in the way of my fingers I pulled it out and threw at the guy, a bit later some sterilized bandages followed the first bottle.

"Clean it with this and then use the bandages."

A bit later I opened my mouth again to answer the girl's curiosity. "I'm just a lone wolf who likes to have some really alive people around. Would even told you my name if I had one, but the thing is I don't. I know it's really hard to trust someone like me but believe me when I say I mean no harm."

Alice looked down, her hair casted long dark and eerie shadows on her face but her voice changed the creepy look. "Nowhere really...he just recently found me..." She said quietly

"mhm don't know i was thinking of staying with her till she's well enough…if thats ok with you of course" he said hastily to alice

Akamaru sighed again. More work didnt sound fun but to gain this guys trust it was necessary.

"Sure I guess whenever your ready boss"

"ok then where should we go? I'm thinking of getting more people and start making a safe house and slowly wiping out zombies in this city. I know it would take a long time but at least its something to work toward at least….?"

MADoranges said:
Akamaru sighed again. More work didnt sound fun but to gain this guys trust it was necessary.
"Sure I guess whenever your ready boss"
Maxon grins. "Boss? Never been called that before..." He gets in his car and starts the engine. "Hop on in."

thats fine im just gonna set it up and then im gone, im a loner. ill just wander around kiling zombies alone unless someone wants to come with me." when he said that last part he looked at alice and smiled.

Alice smiled then looked back dpwn. "I just don't like having multiple people...understand that...if you let me come with you..there's a big chance sl,ething will go wrong..I'm not mental stable amd...I just..have bad experiences with groups..so I either stick to one person or fly solo..." She said, not looking back up.

Akamaru slowly gets in the car with maxon. He starts daydreaming about the day he can sit and relax without worrying about zombies. He remembered being able to trust the gaurds at the compound to protect him. Wait... his sniper. He forgot to bring his sniper he would have to go and get it sometime. He looked over at maxon as he was smiling with his hands in the wheel. Akamaru sighed... again.

"Are ya gonna drive"

(I had to this *covers head* Please don't kill me!)

Music can be heard from the distance, it was Eine kleine Nachtmusik, by Mozart, the music was being played on some repaired speakers built on the roof of a small building (Like, 2 or 3 floors), as the infected started to pile up nearby it (Since they are sensitive to sound, right?), when Macon decided there were enough, he reached for the wireless trigger while looking at the building. "Kaboom" A smiled crossed his lips as he pressed the button, making the rigged building explode.

Talon heard an explosion a few blocks away. "shit whats wth all the activity today explosions cars and lots of people. what is going on? @YangYin hey want to track down tht car and monitor them see if they are safe and if they are tell em what i said earlier abot grouping pople together

Alice stood up and picked up her roffle. "I'll come with...the could be infected piling up, who knows how any thay sound could have attracted." She said

"AHA! PERFECT!" Macon yelled, not even caring that the infected might notice him, since it was not every day you can set a sound trap. "Oh...of course... this can easily attract survivors... I guess I could use the mosquito to find them" He started speaking to himself, but he really didn't mind as he put the mosquito drone on the ground, grabbing the remote controller tablet, he turned it on and started to scan the road nearby the building, searching for survivors.

@Anyone nearby

Alice walked out of the building and looked weound, she clipped a few of the nearby infected with her riffle, one by one thier bodies dropped to the ground d with a thud, spraying blood and brain matter across the pavement from the in pact of thier limbs crashing down.

Alice kept moving and stayed more alert mainly out of paranoia from being g pinned by the two infected measly minutes ago

Lily was sitting in a nearby roof. She was watching the explosions idly, munching on an apple from her satchel. She noticed a small, robotic looking thing flying around.

'A drone? Hm, who's controlling it?'

She pulled up her hoodie, slung her rifle and satchel over her shoulder, and pulled up her stockings.

"Time for an adventure." She murmured, to no one in particular, and flagged the robot down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back