• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alice sighed, then saw steam comeing from the window. "What the....?" Alice crawled up the building but had the sence to guess it was a washroom, she knocked on the window. "Hey, Liy? whats going on in there?"

Lily paused her peaceful showering, looking out towards the room. She hadn't exactly checked around...

She reluctantly ended her shower, being sufficiently clean (and smelling oddly like male shampoo...), and grabbed a nearby towel. She grasped two of her knives, and slowly walked around the room, eyes sharp.

He didn't dare to move a muscle and looked around the closet slowly. "Why am I hiding? This is my own home dammit.." he thought with his eyebrow twitching.

Alice spotted Lily and noticed she was wet. "Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked. "And..is the shower working?" She asked, jabbing a thumb over her shoulder at the shower.

Lily heard a small movement. She spun around, knife at the intruders neck before spin kicking them to the ground. She was pressing her foot sharply into the figure's throat when she paused. "...Alice?" She leapt back like she'd been burned, landing on her butt in a pile of clothes from the closet.

Alice laughed nervously. "Yeah its me!" She sat up. "Sorry, didnt mean to scare ya..But uh, im gonna take a shower, it seems to be working." Aliuce stood up and brushed some imaginary dirt off her skirt then walked tot he washroom and shut the door.

"...Fuck..." He thought as he got sat on.. He was underneath the clothing so he couldn't be seen but it still hurt from her dropping on him slightly. He tried his best not to let out any sounds and held his mouth. at least the darkness provided him with some more cover.

"Oh, wait." She grabbed a random shirt from the pile and tossed her the towel she had been wearing. "Here, this is the only towel left." She buttoned up the old dress shirt, and searched for some pants. She found a decent pair of boxers, and settled for those.

Alice stripped her clothes swiftly and hopped in expecting the water to be freezing, instead it was warm, she sighed in releif and stood in the shower, she watched as blood and dirt washed off of her with just the water alone and ran down the drain, she felt like someone had just lifted a giant weight off of her shoulders.

Lily sighed happily, laying down on a bed. Oddly enough there were handcuffs still hooked to them. "S and M maybe?" She asked, playing with them, "kinky."

Alice got out and instantly longed for the feeling of the hot water again, she got dressed and pulled her skirt back on. "Hey Lily? do yo happen to have an elastic? mine just broke." She yelled from the washroom, she laughed to herself slightly at how nostalgic that sounded..it wasn't every day you worried about breaking an elastic instead of zombies on your ass.

"Oh great now I definitely can't be found. If she just understands that I need those for sleeping. Then.. Fuck it she wont understand." He wanted to growl to himself but he couldn't.

She nodded, "yeah, I've got one." She removed her hair tie and tossed it under the crack in the door. "Go nuts."

She returned to the handcuffs, her delicate hands undoing the mechanisms. She toyed with them, eyeing them with fascination. She had to admit the idea seemed rather nice...A blush quickly colored her face and she abruptly set the cuffs down.

"God, I'm becoming a masochist." She muttered dryly. "Next I'll be into choking and whips..." She sighed, running a hand through her damp hair.

Lily glanced at the pile of clothes, having not heard Alice. She began to dig through it. There were some nicer things to be raided. Well; until she located a human looking arm.

"Huh?"

"Hehe, oh come on that kinda of stuff isnt so bad." Alice called out.

She ran her fingers through her damp hair and sighed. "I was kinda hoping i could keep the dye in there longer...god i hate having so much white hair.." She eyed her reflection, her once amber hair had washed back to its natural snow white color and she sighed.

"I think there's a corpse, a person, or a sex doll in here." She replied, her face flushing again, "and I-I'm not...forget it. Maybe I'm a bit of a masochist, okay?"

He put his head on the floor and pretended to be asleep "If they think I'm asleep they'll leave.. I think." His eyes were closed and he had his mouth open like he was sleeping.

"hey, there isnt any smae in that, its just personal preferance, join the club sister." She said, opening the door, she had her hair down instead and handed the hair tire back to Lily, her long white hair came down to her ankles and she sighed.

She uncovered him, and her face reddened. "Um..." She crawled over him, poking his cheek. "Wakey...Wakey?"

"Help me wake him." Lily said, glancing back to Alice. "Nice hair." She continued uncovering him. "He's pretty cute..." Lily murmured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back