• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Eager World Of Dalavestameke

Should there be a more detailed part of the Story?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• maybe....

• Total voters
He looks over to Gem speaking in a bored voice "Doesn't matter to me I came along just because you wanted me to." He says from the face cam chat [Area Chat:It's not like there's any healer priest gear from the bosses here. If there is it's probably terrible so I'm just going along with the quest for some possible gold and EXP] He un-equips his armor and decides to replace it with a full set of speed boosting armor eating for her decision.

"Okay that can work either one really."The boy said nodding while summoning two more imps of the attack variety "And if he tries anything the imps can deal with him simple."Ra sent snickering a bit

"Fine. Off we go then."

He smashes the door down, and a horde of bots poured from the gates, pooling around the entrance, filling the air with the sound of whirringf and gears being chipped. A shout rang from the mob and an ability proc'd, Gear Strain, sending a rain of various tools to strike the bots. A cloud of fighting later, he finally got a glimpse of the large underbelly of a metallic beastlike jellyfish factory thing. Then he was engulfed in robots again, sending a few jets of blackfyre into the air, fusing a few together like a Frankenstein's monster.

He was able to hold ground for a little bit after charging into the mob.

"Hey! Get your asses in here!" A few bits of his gear was deteriorating, and he had to switch to a uncommon set of plating for robot reprogramming.

dragonsfire said:
He looks over to Gem speaking in a bored voice "Doesn't matter to me I came along just because you wanted me to." He says from the face cam chat [Area Chat:It's not like there's any healer priest gear from the bosses here. If there is it's probably terrible so I'm just going along with the quest for some possible gold and EXP] He un-equips his armor and decides to replace it with a full set of speed boosting armor eating for her decision.
[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors]"Fine. Off we go then."
He smashes the door down, and a horde of bots poured from the gates, pooling around the entrance, filling the air with the sound of whirringf and gears being chipped. A shout rang from the mob and an ability proc'd, Gear Strain, sending a rain of various tools to strike the bots. A cloud of fighting later, he finally got a glimpse of the large underbelly of a metallic beastlike jellyfish factory thing. Then he was engulfed in robots again, sending a few jets of blackfyre into the air, fusing a few together like a Frankenstein's monster.

He was able to hold ground for a little bit after charging into the mob.

"Hey! Get your asses in here!" A few bits of his gear was deteriorating, and he had to switch to a uncommon set of plating for robot reprogramming.

[/QUOTE]
She nodded. Easily taking her fair share of things Down. She looked at the healer and the Vex. She shook her head as she made it through the crowd. She followed easily beside the robot.

Cicero said:
"Okay that can work either one really."The boy said nodding while summoning two more imps of the attack variety "And if he tries anything the imps can deal with him simple."Ra sent snickering a bit
"Release them to pinpoint the turrents." She sent bracing her self for the extent of magic she was aout to use. She sighed and closed her eyes. Absorbing the energy on the room before snapping them open and looking at the boy.

LilyannaGaming said:
Release them to pinpoint the turrents." She sent bracing her self for the extent of magic she was aout to use. She sighed and closed her eyes. Absorbing the energy on the room before snapping them open and looking at the boy.
Ra nodded sending his imps into the room. The imps walked around the room before getting shot multiple times they looked around pinpointing the guns they sent the location to Ra before disappearing "The top corners far walls."He whispered pointing at the wall where the turrets are.

Silo looked around the shop "I think no one else is coming in for today sis."She announced happily while Jane laughed and nodded "It would seem so....what now though?"Jane asked her sister looking out the window. The girl followed leaning on Jane's head as she looked around "We could go to the cafe."Silo suggested while the girl pushed her off "Okay lets go!"The succubus stated grabbing her sisters hand as they walked to the cafe.

Quinn reclosed her eyes, Envisioning the turrents. She imagine the gears in the engine grinding to a hault. Her light magic covering the gears. The turrents stopped with loud popping and hissing noises. She shuddered and walked into the room. Staring in the ar corner. She smiled at the man sitting there with a knife. "What you doing with that? Its not a toy." She said snatching it and kicking the man in the chest. Turing to ra. "Want to handle this or me?" She asked.

Sieara busied her self within her small café. Humming as she filled orders and set the customers on their way. She went and opened the door to let a breeze in as she got the last order a the moment done. She did a quick table wipe, Sweep and Setting. She smiled and turned to the counter. She saw two girls..Sisters coming this way and hastily ran around the counter.

The boy heard the noise grinning "I'm not surprised you manged to do that but are you feeling okay?"He asked concerned watching the enter the room. Following after her he laughed a bit "Yea those aren't toys but I definitely need to learn that rule..."Ra muttered to himself walking up to their target he lifted him up. "I can handle it...but do I kill him or what?"The vampire asked putting his blade to the man's chest

(I'm sorry Lily-Chan if that wasn't how you wanted to introduce your new char. :P )

The girl walked in looking around "Nice place."They said together walking up to the counter. "Are you the owner of it?"Silo asked putting her hands on the counter out of habit while Jane pulled her up straight "Sorry if you just cleaned that Silo does it out of habit now."The succubus said apologizing on behalf of her sister as she ignored the glare she was getting. The girl extended her hand towards the person behind the counter "I'm Jane nice to meet you."She said smiling "And that's Silo."The girl added

Cicero said:
The boy heard the noise grinning "I'm not surprised you manged to do that but are you feeling okay?"He asked concerned watching the enter the room. Following after her he laughed a bit "Yea those aren't toys but I definitely need to learn that rule..."Ra muttered to himself walking up to their target he lifted him up. "I can handle it...but do I kill him or what?"The vampire asked putting his blade to the man's chest
(I'm sorry Lily-Chan if that wasn't how you wanted to introduce your new char. :P )

The girl walked in looking around "Nice place."They said together walking up to the counter. "Are you the owner of it?"Silo asked putting her hands on the counter out of habit while Jane pulled her up straight "Sorry if you just cleaned that Silo does it out of habit now."The succubus said apologizing on behalf of her sister as she ignored the glare she was getting. The girl extended her hand towards the person behind the counter "I'm Jane nice to meet you."She said smiling "And that's Silo."The girl added
Quinn realized she was breathing heavy and managed a weak smile. "I haven't use much power since I got here." She stated. She nodded slowly. "Did you now hear at the beginning? Take down the threat. Yes you have to ill him." She said sighing.

Sieara nodded. "It's fine. I haven't cleaned this yet." She said taking the hand of the girl. "Sieara." She said sweetly. She smiled as she reached for her notepad and pen. "Now what can I get you two?" She asked focusing on her voice and not the irls. It hurt not to sing, but she had gotten use to ignoring the impulses.

Fico walked into the café. "Hey Sieara." He said as he sat on his regular barstool to keep bove the high raised counter. He swung his legs, Exposing his hunter knife. Smiling he looked at Sieara. "Can I have my regular." He asked as Sieara nodded. She wrote it down and he turned to the girls. "Heyo." He said before turning his attention to his feet.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn realized she was breathing heavy and managed a weak smile. "I haven't use much power since I got here." She stated. She nodded slowly. "Did you now hear at the beginning? Take down the threat. Yes you have to ill him." She said sighing.
Sieara nodded. "It's fine. I haven't cleaned this yet." She said taking the hand of the girl. "Sieara." She said sweetly. She smiled as she reached for her notepad and pen. "Now what can I get you two?" She asked focusing on her voice and not the irls. It hurt not to sing, but she had gotten use to ignoring the impulses.

Fico walked into the café. "Hey Sieara." He said as he sat on his regular barstool to keep bove the high raised counter. He swung his legs, Exposing his hunter knife. Smiling he looked at Sieara. "Can I have my regular." He asked as Sieara nodded. She wrote it down and he turned to the girls. "Heyo." He said before turning his attention to his feet.
"Okay...just don't use anymore power."Ra said turning back to man "No I wasn't listening I never to."The boy said laughing throwing the man up and stabbing him "What now we done?"The vampire asked her

The girl nodded smiling "Okay...I'll take a mocha please."She said while turning to Silo "And I'll just take normal coffee."The girl answered. The both turned to the boy smiling "Hi!"They said in unison

Cicero said:
"Okay...just don't use anymore power."Ra said turning back to man "No I wasn't listening I never to."The boy said laughing throwing the man up and stabbing him "What now we done?"The vampire asked her
The girl nodded smiling "Okay...I'll take a mocha please."She said while turning to Silo "And I'll just take normal coffee."The girl answered. The both turned to the boy smiling "Hi!"They said in unison
Sieara Nodded and whisked off into the kitchen. whipping up a sandwich, while the girls coffe's where brewing. She swung and grabbed a water and pushed back out the door. Easily supporting the plate and three cups. "Here you go." Her singing tone rang out. Quickly closing her louth she handed out the Food and drinks.

Fico nodded and smiled. Humming while he waited. When is food came he smiled at sieara. Dazed by her singing, Then snapping out of it. What? He thought to himself. Shaking his head he ate quietly.

Quinn nodded, and watch the sim dissapper around her. She hugged Ra and turned to him. "Meet you at the exit." She said running to retrieve her phone and flower. She bolted to the exit. Running right into Kyle.

Kyle fell back, but cougt the girl and gave a small smile. He turned without a word and headed to the café.

LilyannaGaming said:
Sieara Nodded and whisked off into the kitchen. whipping up a sandwich, while the girls coffe's where brewing. She swung and grabbed a water and pushed back out the door. Easily supporting the plate and three cups. "Here you go." Her singing tone rang out. Quickly closing her louth she handed out the Food and drinks.
Fico nodded and smiled. Humming while he waited. When is food came he smiled at sieara. Dazed by her singing, Then snapping out of it. What? He thought to himself. Shaking his head he ate quietly.

Quinn nodded, and watch the sim dissapper around her. She hugged Ra and turned to him. "Meet you at the exit." She said running to retrieve her phone and flower. She bolted to the exit. Running right into Kyle.

Kyle fell back, but cougt the girl and gave a small smile. He turned without a word and headed to the café.
The girls sat down waiting a bit while Jane got pulled into a random daze for a second and Silo sat there yawning "Hey Jane you okay?"The girl asked snapping in front of her sister. "What? Oh yea I'm fine..."Jane said taking the drinks "Thank you Sieara."They both said smiling as they drunk their drinks. Silo finished her drink putting the cup on the table walking over to the boy "Hey whats up?"Silo asked him

"Okay good."The boy said laughing him hugging her back "I'll be there."The vampire stated snickering a bit before heading towards the exit. When he arrived he walked up to Quinn "Why was I needed he?"Ra asked her putting his hand over his eye bending down until their noses touched making him smile.

Cicero said:
The girls sat down waiting a bit while Jane got pulled into a random daze for a second and Silo sat there yawning "Hey Jane you okay?"The girl asked snapping in front of her sister. "What? Oh yea I'm fine..."Jane said taking the drinks "Thank you Sieara."They both said smiling as they drunk their drinks. Silo finished her drink putting the cup on the table walking over to the boy "Hey whats up?"Silo asked him
"Okay good."The boy said laughing him hugging her back "I'll be there."The vampire stated snickering a bit before heading towards the exit. When he arrived he walked up to Quinn "Why was I needed he?"Ra asked her putting his hand over his eye bending down until their noses touched making him smile.
Sieara nodded. Rushing to fill out the orders of a few nameless people who came in. She cleaned tables and busied herself to no communication. She realized she had cleaned everything and scurried of to the kitchen.

Fico sifted. "Nothing. You?" He said. Kyle came and patted Fico's head. He yelped. "Kyle! Stop it!" He pouted. Sighing as kyle laughed.

Kyle turned to the kitchen. "Sieara. I know your in there. Come on out and join your costomers." He called out and watchd as Sieara peeked her head out/

Quinn sighed =. Kissing Ra quickly she straighten herself. Smiling she looked at the door. "I said only one training session. Plus its around lunch time. You want to head to the café?" She asked clutching the flower gently.

LilyannaGaming said:
Sieara nodded. Rushing to fill out the orders of a few nameless people who came in. She cleaned tables and busied herself to no communication. She realized she had cleaned everything and scurried of to the kitchen.
Fico sifted. "Nothing. You?" He said. Kyle came and patted Fico's head. He yelped. "Kyle! Stop it!" He pouted. Sighing as kyle laughed.

Kyle turned to the kitchen. "Sieara. I know your in there. Come on out and join your costomers." He called out and watchd as Sieara peeked her head out/

Quinn sighed =. Kissing Ra quickly she straighten herself. Smiling she looked at the door. "I said only one training session. Plus its around lunch time. You want to head to the café?" She asked clutching the flower gently.
"Did you tell us your name?"The girl asked looking over at the new boy smiling a bit "Hi if I had to guess you're Kyle right?"Silo asked looking at the two laughing

The boy grinned "Thanks Quinn I'll take a kiss any day and any time."The boy said snickering a bit standing up straight again removing his hand from his eye nodding "We can go the the cafe sure sounds like fun."Ra agreed picking the girl up putting her on his shoulder and walking to the cafe "Hey Quinn remember when we were at the school and we always said something that involved two words?"The vampire asked looking up at her feeling his cheeks burn a little making him scratch at it

Cicero said:
"Did you tell us your name?"The girl asked looking over at the new boy smiling a bit "Hi if I had to guess you're Kyle right?"Silo asked looking at the two laughing
The boy grinned "Thanks Quinn I'll take a kiss any day and any time."The boy said snickering a bit standing up straight again removing his hand from his eye nodding "We can go the the cafe sure sounds like fun."Ra agreed picking the girl up putting her on his shoulder and walking to the cafe "Hey Quinn remember when we were at the school and we always said something that involved two words?"The vampire asked looking up at her feeling his cheeks burn a little making him scratch at it
Quinn smiled. Then squeaked when he lifted her up. Laughing she cluchted her flower gently, while holding on so she didn't fall. She saw the café not to far ahead. "Hmmm...Was it I love and you?" She sent. Humming she watched him scratch his face. "Stop scrathing. You know it annoys me when you do that to your face." She sent

Sieara came flouncing out. Pulling a stool from her side of the counter. Sitting she flashed her smile. "Hello Kyle what can I get you today?" She asked as she pulled put her notepad.

Fico brushed Kyle off. Turning to the girls he smiled. "My name, is Fico. Im a hunter. And Kyle here Like to pick on me being young." Fico said pinching Kyle. Laughing he smiled.

Kyle nodded a the girls. He turned to Sieara. "My usual, Coffee." He said before casting a smile back. Then jumped and glared at Fico as he pinched him.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn smiled. Then squeaked when he lifted her up. Laughing she cluchted her flower gently, while holding on so she didn't fall. She saw the café not to far ahead. "Hmmm...Was it I love and you?" She sent. Humming she watched him scratch his face. "Stop scrathing. You know it annoys me when you do that to your face." She sent
Sieara came flouncing out. Pulling a stool from her side of the counter. Sitting she flashed her smile. "Hello Kyle what can I get you today?" She asked as she pulled put her notepad.

Fico brushed Kyle off. Turning to the girls he smiled. "My name, is Fico. Im a hunter. And Kyle here Like to pick on me being young." Fico said pinching Kyle. Laughing he smiled.

Kyle nodded a the girls. He turned to Sieara. "My usual, Coffee." He said before casting a smile back. Then jumped and glared at Fico as he pinched him.
The boy smiled looking at ahead "That's what it was....I love you."Ra sent her while snickering "I enjoy hearing you say that."The boy said looking at the cafe as he did as told and stopped scratching his cheek "I can't help it it's practically a habit now."He sent while putting her down to the ground.

Silo laughed "Okay cool name Fico."The girl said smiling at him waving to the other boy "Hi Kyle."The succubus said "I'm Silo and my sister over there is Jane."She stated pointing to the girl reading a book. Jane looked up hearing her name smiling and waving at them before going back to her book and drinking her mocha.

Cicero said:
The boy smiled looking at ahead "That's what it was....I love you."Ra sent her while snickering "I enjoy hearing you say that."The boy said looking at the cafe as he did as told and stopped scratching his cheek "I can't help it it's practically a habit now."He sent while putting her down to the ground.
Silo laughed "Okay cool name Fico."The girl said smiling at him waving to the other boy "Hi Kyle."The succubus said "I'm Silo and my sister over there is Jane."She stated pointing to the girl reading a book. Jane looked up hearing her name smiling and waving at them before going back to her book and drinking her mocha.
Quinn laughed. She spun as she touched the ground. Landing elegantly on one foot. Sighing she looked at him and her eyes mocked his. "I love you" she said in person, for the first time. She kissed him and smiled. Giggling a little. She smiled.

Sieara nodded at Kyle, as she took Fico's plate away. She rushed to the kitchen and came out wielding a coffee and small package. Containing a simple sandwich. Smiling she turned to Silo. "Can I get you girls anything to eat?"

Kyle nodded and took his food. "Unique names." He said sliding into a bar stool. Beside Fico. Who was playing with his dagger.

Fico smiled at the girl "thanks. Silo is a unique name too." He said and turned his attention to his dagger.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn laughed. She spun as she touched the ground. Landing elegantly on one foot. Sighing she looked at him and her eyes mocked his. "I love you" she said in person, for the first time. She kissed him and smiled. Giggling a little. She smiled.
Sieara nodded at Kyle, as she took Fico's plate away. She rushed to the kitchen and came out wielding a coffee and small package. Containing a simple sandwich. Smiling she turned to Silo. "Can I get you girls anything to eat?"

Kyle nodded and took his food. "Unique names." He said sliding into a bar stool. Beside Fico. Who was playing with his dagger.

Fico smiled at the girl "thanks. Silo is a unique name too." He said and turned his attention to his dagger.
The boy looked at her blushing and smiling "I love you too."Ra said kissing her back snickering. "You have a beautiful giggle by the way."The boy said hugging her.

Silo shook her head "I'm fine thanks though I don't know if Jane wants anything."The girl said laughing looking at the boys "Thanks Fico."She said to him smiling and slightly leaning on him grinning. Jane shook her head "I'm fine thanks though."She said heading out looking at the two. "Love you two love each other?" The succubus asked grinning slightly

Cicero said:
The boy looked at her blushing and smiling "I love you too."Ra said kissing her back snickering. "You have a beautiful giggle by the way."The boy said hugging her.
Silo shook her head "I'm fine thanks though I don't know if Jane wants anything."The girl said laughing looking at the boys "Thanks Fico."She said to him smiling and slightly leaning on him grinning. Jane shook her head "I'm fine thanks though."She said heading out looking at the two. "Love you two love each other?" The succubus asked grinning slightly
Smiling Quinn grabbed his hand. Turning to the girl, she cocked her head. Mimicking the girls eyes. Searching Jane's head she sunk into Ra. "Succubas" she sent to them both. Shuddering at the thought. She clutched her flower tightly. She looked at Ra.

Fico looked surprised. Blushing the kid straighten. He looked to the girl. "Of course silo." He said cheerfully.

Kyle sighed as he ate. Smiling at Fico and Silo. He turned to sieara. "How's things going Siea?" He asked.

Sieara nodded and smiled. "Good, now if you don't mind I have a kitchen to clean." She said flashing her smile. And flounced off happily into the kitchen.

LilyannaGaming said:
Smiling Quinn grabbed his hand. Turning to the girl, she cocked her head. Mimicking the girls eyes. Searching Jane's head she sunk into Ra. "Succubas" she sent to them both. Shuddering at the thought. She clutched her flower tightly. She looked at Ra.
Fico looked surprised. Blushing the kid straighten. He looked to the girl. "Of course silo." He said cheerfully.

Kyle sighed as he ate. Smiling at Fico and Silo. He turned to sieara. "How's things going Siea?" He asked.

Sieara nodded and smiled. "Good, now if you don't mind I have a kitchen to clean." She said flashing her smile. And flounced off happily into the kitchen.
"Yes I would be a succubus what about it?"She asked looking at the girl smiling a bit "Don't worry I don't like using my powers unless I absolutely need to."Jane stated extending her hands towards them "I'm Jane nice to meet you!"The girl told them both happily

Ra snickered a bit "I thought succubus fed off of sexual energy..."The vampire said duly taking Quinn's hand while the succubus nodded a bit "That's what everyone thinks its true sure but we eat normal food and don't rely on that."She answered laughing.

"So Fico what are you like what's your species?"She asked looking up at with him with her green questioning eyes and a small smile "I'll tell you what I am if you tell me."Silo told the boy smiling "You just have to promise not to freak out."The girl added quietly

Cicero said:
"Yes I would be a succubus what about it?"She asked looking at the girl smiling a bit "Don't worry I don't like using my powers unless I absolutely need to."Jane stated extending her hands towards them "I'm Jane nice to meet you!"The girl told them both happily
Ra snickered a bit "I thought succubus fed off of sexual energy..."The vampire said duly taking Quinn's hand while the succubus nodded a bit "That's what everyone thinks its true sure but we eat normal food and don't rely on that."She answered laughing.

"So Fico what are you like what's your species?"She asked looking up at with him with her green questioning eyes and a small smile "I'll tell you what I am if you tell me."Silo told the boy smiling "You just have to promise not to freak out."The girl added quietly
Using her free hand she took Silo's cautionously. She was glad she had kept her wings sealed for the day. She wasn't interested in people knowing what she was. Or who she was. "I'm Quinn." She said listening to Ra and Silo's debate. She laughed a bit. smiling. "Intresting." She said unfolding her self from being coiled up.

Fico nodded. Going invisible. Then visible. He also went into a cat then human again. He laughed. "Im a Shifter. And I promise not to freak out." He said nodding.

Sieara came and slid in front of Kyle who was also listening. "Well, I can tell you what I am." She said slowly. Breathing in and out. "A siren." She said waiting for everyone to flee. That's what every one did anywhere she went. She was scared of rejection.

Kyle. Looked up. "I'm a....Shifter as well." He said smiling as he turned into a bird then back. He looked at Sieara. "Nobody is rejected here. Everyone is equal. We are aloud to be who we are." He said.

LilyannaGaming said:
Using her free hand she took Silo's cautionously. She was glad she had kept her wings sealed for the day. She wasn't interested in people knowing what she was. Or who she was. "I'm Quinn." She said listening to Ra and Silo's debate. She laughed a bit. smiling. "Intresting." She said unfolding her self from being coiled up.
Fico nodded. Going invisible. Then visible. He also went into a cat then human again. He laughed. "Im a Shifter. And I promise not to freak out." He said nodding.

Sieara came and slid in front of Kyle who was also listening. "Well, I can tell you what I am." She said slowly. Breathing in and out. "A siren." She said waiting for everyone to flee. That's what every one did anywhere she went. She was scared of rejection.

Kyle. Looked up. "I'm a....Shifter as well." He said smiling as he turned into a bird then back. He looked at Sieara. "Nobody is rejected here. Everyone is equal. We are aloud to be who we are." He said.
"Nice to meet you Quinn." The girl said smiling and shaking her hand Ra took Jane's hand and shook. "I'm Ra somewhat nice to meet you Jane." The vampire said taking his hand back.

The girl clapped in delight "Amazing!" She exclaimed happily and smiling goofily. "Oh me I'm a suc....I mean Neko." She said clutching her hood "That's why I wear a hood."Silo explained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back