• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
I literally spent the last half hour trying to figure out B.B. code to add more character pictures the spoiler tab thing way.

It’s so easy yet it took me so long to figure out.

>MFW I’m so dumb
A16E861E-4E80-48D2-BF03-18FEE23D0487.jpeg

Alright, children, I’m writing the next post now. I’m going to have us move into a house or office building or something in the end so we can all set up shop there and finish this out.

Also, why the fuck does nearly everyone have to be Injured? I did it first. ALL OF YOU ARE COPYING ME

Jake's not.
But Jake's also MIA.
Also still has no CS.
Even if I leave the roleplay I will continue to poke and bother about that until the end of time.
Bet.

Jake's not.
But Jake's also MIA.
Also still has no CS.
Even if I leave the roleplay I will continue to poke and bother about that until the end of time.
Bet.
You’ll just poke around because you’ll miss us too much. Just admit it. You’ll miss me and my... uh.. I don’t know. You’ll miss idalie idalie and Archie too much. And you’ll miss Cosmosis Cosmosis because you’ll have no one to tell them to get their CS up.

In the end, you just will miss being Grumpy to us. It’s okay, it’s okay to admit it. We love you too.

Is it alright with everyone that I put our characters in the bed of Jennifer’s truck and drive to the house that we’ll stay at for the night?

Is it alright with everyone that I put our characters in the bed of Jennifer’s truck and drive to the house that we’ll stay at for the night?
Archie'll get into Jennifers bed -

I mean, yes that sounds gr8 thx <3

Alright, I gmodded a bit to get the story moving a bit. Sorry about that! I just wanted to get the story moving so this scene isn’t drawn out more than it needs to be. Meeeeeh, get away, you critics! Go criticize someone else!

Now I did leave it in a way that CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato could potentially show up in the RP since we’ll be at this house that is well kept, like it was being inhabited. CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato , you can join in, I just ask that you do it after Austin is killed and maybe a time skip to the morning. You can have it like your character was living there for awhile temporarily and you just got back from a long night of scavenging. You don’t have to do this, but I thought this could be a way to get your character in after the death of Austin or the timeskip to morning.

Last edited:
Alright, I gmodded a bit to get the story moving a bit. Sorry about that!

Now I did leave it in a way that CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato could potentially show up in the RP since we’ll be at this house that is well kept, like it was being inhabited. CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato , you can join in, I just ask that you do it after Austin is killed and maybe a time skip to the morning. You can have it like your character was living there for awhile temporarily and you just got back from a long night of scavenging. You don’t have to do this, but I thought this could be a way to get your character in after the death of Austin or the timeskip to morning.
Ah yea yea, thats good, like maybe im done scouting and scavenging, i see comotion from a distance, and try to draw you guys out or something?

Ah yea yea, thats good, like maybe im done scouting and scavenging, i see comotion from a distance, and try to draw you guys out or something?
I think half of the characters are going to be somewhat dead (not literally or undead dead). Mine will have issues with her stitches and minor, yet annoying wounds. Archie, idalie idalie ’s Character is going to be pretty rekt. Cosmosis Cosmosis has two characters that are pretty much fine. We can work it out a little more when the time comes (hopefully within the next several days). For now, just throwing a thought out there to play around with.

Question for y’all.

What would you consider to be your character’s theme song?

Hmm. I think this was the song I decided fit Austin last time we did this.
If not it's the one I'm deciding now. Pfft.

Hmm. I think this was the song I decided fit Austin last time we did this.
If not it's the one I'm deciding now. Pfft.

The first line makes so much sense as to why it fits with Austin

Archie'll get into Jennifers bed -

I mean, yes that sounds gr8 thx <3
Wounded man gonna get pushed aside by someone more-capable.
Doesn’t Archie have near death to deal with though?

I mean, with all that blood loss, I don’t know if he can... well, yeah.
Suxs for Archie.
Jake's too much of a puss, Simon is game if he's up to it. Course, Jake will get huffy when he gets called a puss but he is a virgin. Jennifer wouldn't want him anyways. Simon is like a bear, cuddly until irritated.

Is it bad i lowkey want a XXX scene to transpire between Jen and Simon now just cause Austin died and Simon basically did a good deal of saving everyone even though he in a sense got Aust killed? DX i'm horrible~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back