The Corrupted [A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay] [Inactive]

The Ninetails shrugged and made her way outside, not watching Bishop and not appearing in the least bit worried.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Lotus, please, just stay inside..." She said, stopping outside of the cave, then turned to Bishop, and stared. "Your move."

"Very well" Bishop said to Nikki. He nodded and the Double Team Clone fired an Aura Sphere at Nikki's back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"B-but!" Tears pricked at the Shaymin's eyes as she watched then from the window.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The creme colored ears on the top of her head inmmediately swiveled to behind her, and Ninetails turned slowly and blasted the clone with Extrasensory. Then turned back to Bishop. "Wow. Double Team. Sneaky. My turn." She said, smiling, then began to run. When she got close enough, she vaulted over the Lucario's shoulders, and as she did this, she blew flames at him.

Vitani was still sitting against the window when Johan walked out again. She blinked at his muttering then shook he head. I dont want to know. She realized he was heading for the library and paled. She had left her pokemon all out in a corner of it. She ran through a secret passage she had found that took her directly into the library. She sighed in relief since her pokemon were all asleep and nothing was messed up. Sje sat down at her normal table that was concealed in the far back of the library and tucked her hair behind her ear. She began to read her book again.

Cyrus laid still on Island as the Umbreon girl left him with a kiss on his cheek. He didn't smile and hardly had any reaction to what happened but instead just stared at the sky. He floated on his back above the ground and flipped himself so that he now stood on the ground. Cyrus sighed looking out to the scene and saw the Lucario and Ninetails fighting each other completely unaware of the circumstances. He continued standing there just to stare and watch how things played out with the fight. After a moment he started looking for the Umbreon girl again.

@Jerico Curtiss

Location- Iron Island

Last edited by a moderator:
Bishop swiveled as the Ninetails vaunted over him. He cracked a smile "ExtremeSpeed" the flames hit the space where Bishop was standing, and He took up the space behind Nikki. "DragonPulse" Bishop thought as he held up his hands an sent a blast of draconic energy at Nikki.

The girl's eyes widened as the Dragon Pulse zipped at her, and she threw up her arms, taking the brunt of the attack, and falling over from it. At first she sat there, then when she looked up, her eyes reflected sadness, and a cute factor none could surpass. This was the Pokémon move Baby Doll Eyes. She looked beyond hurt by the fact that he would attack her...

"DoubleTeam" Bishop thought leaving the clone directly behind him. he moved towards Nikki and then noticed her eyes. "This is not what i expected… Are you okay?" Bishop said wondering if she was hurt.

----------------------------

Johan breathed a sigh of relief when he entered the library. "
Thank god that's over. I not think i could stand another minute of the or…" Johan paused Noticing Vitani. He coughed "Ahem. Hello there."

Location Soltae's Library

Suddenly the Ninetales blinked and the hurt was gone, and was replaced by determination, and she leapt to her feet, charging, flames pouring from her jaws and she jumped on Bishop, locked her hand onto his shoulders, and blew flames right on his face.

"FUUUUU!" Was all Bishop said before getting a face full of flames. "So you wanna play dirty? Okay Then." Bishop wrapped his hands around Nikki's arms and dug one of his feet into the dirt and wrapped the other one around the back of her knees. "Close Combat." The clone sprung into action, its fist glowing blue readying the attack. It jumped up above the two and headed for the ground bringing the attack with it.

The girl smiled at him, then locked eyes with him. Suddenly, the world around him went into high vibrance. To a point that it hurt. Everything was too bright, any sound too loud, any smell too much to take. Sure, the Ninetails took the hit from the close combat, but she kept her eyes on that Lucario.

"GAH!" Bishops head hurt "Damn Extrasensory!" Bishop closed his eyes. "To Much, AHHH!, Only one option." Bishop shot his head forward into the Ninetails's then he rolled over so he was on top of him. He swung his legs under him and kicked of of her hip. Bishop flew through the air and landed a few feet away. Blood ran down from his ears. He formed a ball of blue energy in his hand and sent it straight at her.

She squeaked after being kicked on the hip, and looked up at Bishop, watching him create an Auta Sphere. When she tried to get up, her hip complained, so she was rooted to the spot. She looked up again, then sat up slowly, and slammed her palms on the ground under her. Darkness surged from her, blackening the environment around her, and Bishop. The Dark Pulse in this round wasn't really meant as an attack, just a... Change of scenery.

Lotus was fed up with waiting for the battle to be over, the suspense killing her. She quickly opened the door and rushed outside.

As the area around him grew dark, Bishop only smiled. The antenna on the end of his bandana raised and closed his eyes. "You think this gives you power over me?" Bishop said in a deep voice that sounded like it was masked. Then Bishop sensed another person. Lotus. "Nikki Time out! Its Lotus!"

Tsura followed the two outside, intending to observe the battle. As they fought, she was impressed, despite the fact that she didn't like fighting herself. But it was too intense for just a bit of sparring.... and then Lotus came out. She walked over to the small girl. "Did you want to watch?"

with a sudden jolt, agent g awoke and zoomed over to iron island. he continued his search, his mission had changed......he wishes to take out those that attacked. he zoomed past all areas, he could remember...an espeon...thats it, his first target.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Huh? Oh, alright." She said, getting up slowly, then slamming her fist into her hip repeatedly, than walking over there. Right then, she noticed Bishop's ears. "Oh, sh*t, did I do that?" She asked, looking concerned, and reached out.

"No, i don't want Nikki to get hurt!" The little Shaymin ran up to Nikki, hugging her tightly, almost completely ignoring Bishop being there.

"Hmm?" He asked walked toward Nikki. "What are you talking about." Bishop didn't understand what she was talking about. Then he felt something run down his neck. He put and had on his neck and felt the blood. He traced it back to his ears. He whistled in amazement. "That's a first for me."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Your ears are bleeding, did I do that? Damn..." She said, looking down with her ears back, shameful that she'd actually hurt him that badly.

"Are you hurt, Nikki?" Lotus asked. "Oh, and does Bishop want me to heal him? His hearing can be hurt for a long time if I don't." She said while looking at up the Ninetales to meet her gaze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back