The Corrupted [A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay] [Inactive]

"Lotus, please don't-" She started, turning to look at the little girl, then suddenly yelped. A sharp pain had just shot through her head, making her eyes light up on the inside. Suddenly, everything was too loud, too bright. Images flashed in front of her eyes.

On the outside she was standing stock still, staring down at the ground, before slowly her eyes rolled back into her head, and the pretty fox gijinka began to collapse.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Bishop got up and made his way over to Nikki. "Nikki I'm pretty sure that You should let someone treat the wound." Bishop ran to the Ninetails and caught her before she hit the ground "Nikki! Nikki!" He looked at her "Bobby, Luke what's wrong with her!?"

Oliver's face had returned to normal. He scooted closer to Tsura. "Do you know this lady?" He asked her.

-----------------------

"My name is Johan." He said to Vitani "and your quite the oddball."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corali nodded. She watched the ninetails, head tilted to the side. "I've never seen one such as her in a long time--" She yelped in surprise when the umbreon hugged her. "Child, its been a while..." She said, unused to such contact.

Tsura made a small nod in understanding. She knew her sister, at most, would just do some friendly teasing. He didn't know that though. She watched her sister hug Corali with a small smile on her face. She looked at Oliver and nodded. "She saved our lives once..."

XXX XXX XXX

Alexis smiled. "I'm Alexis, but you can call me Alex... you already met Aellas." She said, gesturing to the arcanine.

XXX XXX XXX

" Cathryn." The serperior gijinka corrected. "You shouldn't hit on people you don't know." She picked up the cyndaquil and handed it back to him. "Goodbye." She said, turning away.

XXX XXX XXX

Soltae nodded at Tahl. "What are we waiting for, then?" She asked, a certain look on her face.

"I guess it could be one." Johan said to the trainer. Johan realized how much time had passed. "Um... I should be on my way." He walked around the trainer and made his way into his room. "What am I doing..." Johan said slumping down on the other side of the door.

(I'll be dead for about 2 hours, at a movie right now)

"Well f*** if I know!" The two said simultaneously.

Luke flew down from the sky and started feeling around for a pulse. "Well... She's not dead she's breathing..."

Bobby heard that, and sighed, "Ohhhh..."

Vitani frowned as she watched him go into a room. She leaned against the window he had just vacated and sighed. "that was going so well too..."

--------------------------------------------------------

Azrael cuddled up to the woman like a small child. "You disappeared Corali. Why?" She then remembered her sister and turned to Oliver with a smirk on her face. "Oh yea, If you hurt my sister, I'll break you. Got it?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Tahl smirked and took them to her room. They weren't heard from for the rest of the day.

(OMG, we finally got to do that. xD )

---------------------------------------------------------

Ion nodded. "So what are you doing out here?" As he said it it began to rain. "Ah, crap..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Aelliat reached out and grabbed the girls hand and pulled her down to the ground with him before she got very far. "If you don't flirt with a pretty girl you just met then how do you get to know them?" He smirked at her. "My name is Aelliat by the way. And thats Yuri..." He gestured to his blazekin who he realized was still out and looking at him like he was crazy.

Corali looked away, feeling guilty once more. "I'm sorry, Misaki." She said, stroking the top of the girl's head in a mother like gesture. "I couldn't stay."

Tsura raised an eyebrow at her sister.

XXX XXX XXX

" Oh crap!" She retrieve the arcanine's pokeball and returned her to it. "Come on." She said, featuring for him to follow as she headed back to Pastoria for shelter.

XXX XXX XXX

Cathryn scowled at the trainer. "You're an idiot. Do you ever talk to girls normally?" She didn't move away, but perhaps she didn't think of it.

The little Shaymin's crying faded into sniffles, as the girl went wide-eyed at the fallen Ninetales. "Nikki? Nikki!" Lotus went over to the fox Pokémon and placed her hands on Nikki's heart, activating her healing magic.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Bobby walked over to Lotus, removing her hands gently, "It's okay, kid, she's fine... She's just... 'Having an episode' as she calls it. This happens all the time. She collapses and will pick herself up by tomorrow." He said, looking at everyone else, "The past 3 years of her life have been erased from her memory, and in these little fainting spells and through dreams sometimes, she gets it back, bit by bit."

The Shaymin quickly moves her hands away, out of Bobby's grasp, stepping closer to Nikki, almost protectively. "A-are you sure?" She asked, tears pricking at her eyes again.

"I'll stay by her until that happens!" Lotus cried out stubbornly, sitting down next to the Ninetales and hugging her knees.

"Then let's get her set up in the cave." Bishop said lifting Nikki up gently. "You'll be able to watch her in there."

Oliver's eyes widened " Break, wait did she just say she'd break me?" He said with a worried tone.

"Be careful! You might hurt her!" The Shaymin exclaimed in a worried tone.

Bobby sighed, and moved to pick up Lotus, then thought against it and followed Bishop, keeping an eye on Lotus. Luke followed him, looking around.

The Shaymin stepped away from Bobby, but made sure to stay near Bishop to make sure that the Lucario didn't hurt the fox Pokémon. It wasn't thy she favored the jackal Pokemon in any way, truth be told, she really distrusted him; it's just the fact that she didn't know what to expect from the older males, the Pokémon hybrids that could easily hurt the female fox more in the venerable state Nikki was in.

The Luxray sighed and kept walking, looking at Nikki, and at Bishop. "You sure your okay with her staying on your couch? She tends to take the entire couch when she's asleep."

"Eh I usually sleep on the floor anyways. I used to be a bodyguard, so staying awake for hours and sleeping on the floor is natural to me." He said to the Luxray. Bishop looked at Lotus, or to be more specific her Aura. "You don't trust me do you Lotus."

"Them why are you letting me carry her." He said setting Nikki down on the couch. "You realize I've only helped her since she got here."

Tsura looked at Oliver, taking his hand gently. "It's an exaggeration." She said, trying to make him feel better. "She just wants to protect me." She raised a shoulder in a half-shrug. "It's how she is."

"I would carry her with my vines but I don't want to hurt her more. Plus you look really really strong." Lotus replied, crawling up on the side of the couch to sit on the armrest of the furniture.

"Thanks... I guess." Bishop said smiling "Lotus I promise that I will not ever severely hurt Nikki. Is that good with you?"

Oliver let out a small sigh of relief "Okay so I can rest easy knowing she won't kill me, cause it's not like she's some kind of fighting god, right?" He said smiling.

"Fighting God?" Tsura repeated, eyes widening. "Well, uh...." She looked away. "Well, she's kinda a fighting ring champion..." She said. "It's not the same as being a region champion, exactly.... uh... well, I won't be assisting her as her strategist again if such a thing happens..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back