• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Restart, New Characters Welcome}

labyrinthecho said:
[ Hardy Buck ] — Quarantine Zone

Quarantine Zone(QZ) stared at Paint through his mask, wondering why she was here. With The Blood. The girl that he was seeing looked as innocent and sweet as Persephone—from the outside, at least. But how was she, personality-wise? He walked outside from the Grotto, hands stuffed in his pockets. Night was nearing, and the stars were beginning to peek out from their hiding places. "Hello," he waved at her in a friendly manner with his right hand, before letting all of his hands fall to his side casually. "Are you new, too?"

@Quiet Is Violent
Paint turned around and smiled. "Hello. Yeah, I'm new. My name is Paint. What's yours?" Paint offered a hand, then realized it was covered with paint and let it drop to her side. She looked at the mask carefully, not sure if she trusted this man.

@labyrinthecho

Stallion {Eighteen} Gang Leader

Stallion shook his head, "I see you are still living in the millionaire assassin lifestyle. Commanders do not even have the right to take the members who are fighters and turn them into their servants. I may sound hypocritical but my room is not even a room, it is more like an office and since security is an issue due to the bad financial management, we need the guards there. Anyway, I also have something to discuss with you. We could not sound the alarm, but your old friends are back, and they want blood..." He stated, rubbing his chin.

Kobra {Eighteen} The Wolves Gang Leader

Ezra let out a heavy sigh, "Are you telling me that that good-for-nothing soldier got caught?!" He bellowed, polishing his revolver. Before him, Brawn kneeled, explaining how he observed The Blood capturing their newest member. Hunter was just an errand boy, hardly worth a penny, but Kobra was now slightly worried how their plans may be told to their enemy. He had not seen Stallion in a while, or that traitor who was an assassin.

Kobra then held up his revolver which now glimmered in the dim light of their warehouse and pointed it up to face the chest of the scout. "You know I do not like hearing bad news." And with the pull of a trigger, all members looked at the dead figure. A flick of the leader's wrist and the body was dragged away, and was probably going to be burnt.

OOC: Damn, things are getting good.
:)

Red looked over the horizon. She seemed to be spending more and more time on her private rooftop. Sighing, she swung her legs over the side and delved into her thoughts. What had been going on with the wolves? She should probably head back to the grotto, but she was a little too lazy to do that right now. She would go in a few minutes, right now she just wanted to be alone.

[ Joan Fa-Lin ] — Yue

Yue suddenly stopped stretching, her eyes now glued on the ground.
'The Wolves are back?' even with her back facing Stallion, it was obvious that—for once since she got here—she was... scared. Eventually, though, she whirled around to face him, a grin on her face and hands planted on her hips. "A pun? You actually made a pun? The Blood's leader, making a pun!" she laughed softly, making it appear forced. In her thoughts, she imagined torture in the forms of starvation, slow killing, being strapped to the chair with eyes forced open in front of ongoing images—to the point you go mad.

@Chocoholique

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: Definitely got me laughing.

Stallion {Eighteen} The Blood's Gang Leader

Stallion chuckled at Yue's comment. "I do not understand why everybody thinks I cannot have a laugh." Then, his laughter died out. It had taken alot of effort and pain to save Yue from The Wolves' clutches. Stallion knew that she had faced hell, which is the reason why he decided to bring her along.

"They want this town. I have no idea why, last time we saw them they were ruling their neighbourhood with notes and drugs." Stallion huffed, "I have a task for you, it is quite hard, in fact I had a few thoughts that you may not be able to handle such a job." The eighteen-year old smirked.

This job he was speaking of was not like any job she had been paid to do by her past bosses, there was no blood, guts or gore involved. She may not like it, but it was something.

"I need you to lay low." He stated, in a soft whisper. Sure, she could fight and contribute towards this battle but she needs to stay in the background.

Artemis {Sixteen} Second-In-Command

Artemis lifted he whole body off the bed. "I need to walk around, get some fresh air. And, I need to be alone for a while. But I will be back in a few minutes." She then opened the door, and raced out into the corridor but soon came to a halt as she was faced with Slim's bedroom door. She ran for the closest door and hid herself there, only to find her not alone. "Alright, Stallion?" She said, quite flustered.

Her grey eyes then drifted to the other figure in the room, Yue. Yue was still quite an unfamilliar to Artemis, but the raven-haired beauty trusted Stallion enough to accept her. If they were in the sparring room, she must be a fighter.

If he allowed Paint in, Yue must have been an obvious choice.

"Alright." He muttered, following her leaving figure with his blue irises.

She'll probably take a while

Coriolanus, seen that he had nothing better to do, conceded himself a pleasure he hadn't had in a long while.

So taking everything needed from a well hidden box under the bed, he started to roll himself a joint. Weed had been a relief for him since age fifteen, but now with all the gang work it was rare for him to find a moment to stop and enjoy it.

He wondered for a moment if Artemis would mind had she found out, probably because of the smell that was about to be impregnated in the whole room, but then shrugged to himself and light the paper. A smile immediately covered the commander's lips as the taste started to invade his mouth and the THC started going to his head.

"Oh, thank you." He whispered to the fuming joint.​

Stallion immediately straightened himself up as Artemis stumbled in. "Are you playing hide and seek with Coriolanus or something?" He raised an eyebrow as he observed her state. She seemed quite hesitatant. Surely she was not thinking about Slim, he could see how she was upset at hurting Slim but touching a woman in a forced manner was unlawful, even in a street gang.

"I think you should get to bed. It is a good few hours past midnight." Stallion said, he needed Artemis to rest for the next day, he would not want anybody to slack off when there was work to be done. And he preferred her to rest in her own bed.

[ Joan Fa-Lin ] — Yue

Yue could feel her blood boil at such a proposition. "Stay low?" she repeated in an unamused tone, eyebrows knitting together. Yet, she felt somewhat relieved. If she didn't fight, Kobra wouldn't know of her whereabouts. But that was just it! The other half of her screamed to let the bastard know!
She wanted to be the one to serve his head on a platter. Before she could say anymore, though, someone came in. Backing away from Stallion, she watched the conversation unfold about going to bed.

@Chocoholique

QZ smiled from underneath the gas mask. "A pleasure to meet you.. Paint. I'm Quarantine Zone," he muttered, before his eyes wandered to her tag. "The name obviously suits you," he noted, walking over to the spray painting. "You're very talented."

OOC: ieqfwuiogvhuyhser Idk what to do @Quiet Is Violent

labyrinthecho said:

QZ smiled from underneath the gas mask. "A pleasure to meet you.. Paint. I'm Quarantine Zone," he muttered, before his eyes wandered to her tag. "The name obviously suits you," he noted, walking over to the spray painting. "You're very talented."

OOC: ieqfwuiogvhuyhser Idk what to do @Quiet Is Violent
Paint smiled. "Thank you." She studied the man's face, or rather, his mask. She was a little scared. The mask wasn't the most inviting of accessories. "Why are you wearing that mask?" She asks quietly.

Artemis {Sixteen} Second-In-Command

"I thought I could get some fresh air, and be nice to you, but you just piss me off." She said with a small smile, her shoulder-length waves were quite messy, it gave off the wrong impression since the last person she saw was Coriolanus.

"And Coriolanus is in his room." Artemis lowered her gaze, but she could still feel Stallion's glares go through her. "Stop being a bitch." She attempted to lighten the mood but could not stop looking at how her leader gritted his teeth. He did not approve, oh dear. Artemis then tried to change the subject and involve the other person. "And what are you two doing in here anyway? I thought you did not train late at night." She asked Stallion.

Yue listened as the two bickered like siblings, looking emotionless but wondering what kind of relationship the two had. A scowl, however, almost appeared on her face as Artemis asked why Stallion was training with her so late at night. Was she really thinking..? No... She and Stallion could never do that. That would be disgusting. But she decided to let Stallion answer anyways. No matter how tempting it was to tell Artemis a big fat "no", she had wagged her finger instead of Stallion way too many times to count today. He most certainly wouldn't like it if she did it again.

@Chocoholique

Amber came dragging her body out of her room, it was not healthy isolating herself due to the humiliation she faced a few hours ago. She had a plaster across her nose which seemed misplaced. Walking past members who laughed at her sight, Amber put her nose in the air. "Puh-lease." Artemis had done a good job beating the crap out of her, but Amber was too proud to admit such a thing. She walked outside where even more members were and saw a masked man and that newbie near a wall in the distance.

"Yeah, yeah. It's funny!" Amber yelled before turning her heal to go to the sparring room, somewhere she was not familiar with, being a scout but knew it would be somewhat empty. To the fighters, training was surely more important that jeering at a member with a broken nose. But as soon as Amber stepped into that room, she wanted to walk back out. "Stallion, unknown person and - Artemis." She muttered, looking down and flicking her hair. She would act tough, even though inside, she was not much but a pretty and fake face.

Paint sighed and sat down. "Um... Do you know how to spray paint? I have a lot of work to do and it would be marvelous if someone could help me..." She trailed off. "I understand if you have better things to do..."

Stallion let out an exasperated sigh, "Do not worry Yue, Artemis is known as 'the girl who does not get it', she hardly has a dirty mind. And the answer to you question Artemis is that this is an unscheduled meeting, yet a very important one."

Before Stallion could politely ask Artemis to exit the room, Amber walked in, attempting to play a strong role.

"Oh, Amber. How nice, you want some more of what you had two hours back?" Stallion looked across the room to find Artemis, smirking and leaning against the wall. "Play nice." He said.

QZ looked into her eyes. She was scared. Anyone with her innocence would think the same. To him, he felt like she did not belong. This path that she was taking.. should not be taken. "You don't have to fear me. I won't bite," he told her, moving a little closer. The girl sighed, and sat down. With that, he was now looking down on her, occasionally glancing up to the painting. Scratching his head, then folding his arms across his chest, he contemplated her question. "Would it hurt if I tried?" he asked her, his gaze drifting to the spray cans.

@Quiet Is Violent

labyrinthecho said:
QZ looked into her eyes. She was scared. Anyone with her innocence would think the same. To him, he felt like she did not belong. This path that she was taking.. should not be taken. "You don't have to fear me. I won't bite," he told her, moving a little closer. The girl sighed, and sat down. With that, he was now looking down on her, occasionally glancing up to the painting. Scratching his head, then folding his arms across his chest, he contemplated her question. "Would it hurt if I tried?" he asked her, his gaze drifting to the spray cans.
@Quiet Is Violent
"Would I offer if I wasn't willing to let you?" Paint giggles, tossing a can to him. "I can fix up anything, you can do what you want." She likes this man, kind of. The mask is still a little frightening. "So.... How long ago did you join up? I don't think I've seen you round here before."

QZ caught the spray can with ease before twirling it in his hand. "Point taken, m'lady(just 'cause)," he commented, grabbing another spray can with his other hand and beginning to spray the wall in front of him. "I've been here for a while. But I had to go on an errand—you know those gangs want 'em guns," he told her, revealing his job in The Blood. "So, how 'bout you?"

@Quiet Is Violent

labyrinthecho said:
QZ caught the spray can with ease before twirling it in his hand. "Point taken, m'lady(just 'cause)," he commented, grabbing another spray can with his other hand and beginning to spray the wall in front of him. "I've been here for a while. But I had to go on an errand—you know those gangs want 'em guns," he told her, revealing his job in The Blood. "So, how 'bout you?"
@Quiet Is Violent
Paint shrugged. "Couple of weeks. Wait, you're a gun runner?" She asks quickly, getting to her feet. Anything violent put her on edge.

(Sorry for length, trying to post under the table at dinner)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back